Lawfolds and Aberdeenshire map is awesome!

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
jaker85

Re: Lawfolds and Aberdeenshire map is awesome!

Post by jaker85 »

Stussy wrote:The animals have been fixed in the latest update, although the sheep will walk through the troughs, I cannot stop this in any way without moving the feeding system.

Also added gates at the dead ends, so you don't get stuck.

Not removing fences or collisins, in real life every field is fenced off and plowed right up to the fence. I already added.ddouble gates to 99% of fields and gave larger headlands. I made this map as my Grandfather once owned it many years ago. I only made it for myself to play on originally but decided to release on Giants last minute.
Yer map is spot on man I'm from stonehaven originally and couldn't fault a single thing about it. Where about was yer grandfethers ferm was wondering where exactly it was ment tae b am guessin atween inverurie and coply wid that b right?
Patrick73

Post by Patrick73 »

jaker85 wrote:
Stussy wrote:The animals have been fixed in the latest update, although the sheep will walk through the troughs, I cannot stop this in any way without moving the feeding system.

Not removing fences or collisins, in real life every field is fenced off and plowed right up to the fence. I already added.ddouble gates to 99% of fields and gave larger headlands. I made this map as my Grandfather once owned it many years ago. I only made it for myself to play on originally but decided to release on Giants last minute.
Yer map is spot on man I'm from stonehaven originally and couldn't fault a single thing about it. Where about was yer grandfethers ferm was wondering where exactly it was ment tae b am guessin atween inverurie and coply wid that b right?
Don't think our friends from over the pond will understand that! There fault I'm ok as the wife s Scottish in her breeding (Kilmarnock)
Metal Moss

Post by Metal Moss »

Thank you stussy for this map, and also thank you for the changes in the update. I started a new game to try things different
Kyler309

Post by Kyler309 »

I love the map. this is my favorite map. It is just like Missouri in the U.S.A . I love the fences and stone walls. Here in Missouri you just can't drive off the road just anywhere you want.
Last edited by Kyler309 on Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Kyler309 wrote:I love the map. I would like to know what the update changed. But this is my favorite map. It is just like Missouri in the U.S.A .
Look above
Kyler309

Post by Kyler309 »

Thank you eirc21. I am new to this forum and didn't see the pages. I edited my comment.
lefe1

Post by lefe1 »

This is my favorite map to play. because I like the hedges and fencing collision makes it feel more real. and the fields are huge. Thanks for an awesome map to play on(PS4)
jaker85

Post by jaker85 »

Patrick73 wrote:
jaker85 wrote:

Don't think our friends from over the pond will understand that! There fault I'm ok as the wife s Scottish in her breeding (Kilmarnock)
Haha to true ma man never thoucht o that fan I wrote it lol.
Misiak

Post by Misiak »

Except a free space (for buildings, etc) on farms, i miss water only (ponds, trenches maybe marshlands). Everythig else is awesome, so great job Stussy.
SuperFarmer 5000
MattyJd1994

Post by MattyJd1994 »

Have the collisions in shed been removed or placeble heaps what allowed it to be heaped up as anything now goes through the walls since update other than that great map cheers
livesea72

Post by livesea72 »

i would love to play it but after 3 hours of downloading the map update the games says there is a update available and will let me start again.
FS13 xbox360/ FS15 ps4/xbox one/ FS17 xbox one/ps4pro platinum trophy /FS19 ps4pro platinum trophy/ FS 22 PC
Stussy

Post by Stussy »

MattyJd1994 wrote:Have the collisions in shed been removed or placeble heaps what allowed it to be heaped up as anything now goes through the walls since update other than that great map cheers
No they haven't been removed, if you tip too close to the wall or at the door opening the fill will go through the wall, there is not real of stopping that I have found.
Stussy

Post by Stussy »

jaker85 wrote: Yer map is spot on man I'm from stonehaven originally and couldn't fault a single thing about it. Where about was yer grandfethers ferm was wondering where exactly it was ment tae b am guessin atween inverurie and coply wid that b right?
You are in the right location, not hard to find from that. The farm use the real names.
niggle44

Post by niggle44 »

Loving it - have not played another map since downloading it, although cannot get workers to cultivate the fields by the starting farm.
Stussy

Post by Stussy »

niggle44 wrote:Loving it - have not played another map since downloading it, although cannot get workers to cultivate the fields by the starting farm.
I've had no problems with that, it could be a mod conflict on your side. Try with no mods installed first, then add back in.