Log skidder

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
Christopher73

Re: Log skidder

Post by Christopher73 »

t0xic0m, your awesome.
Playing on PS4
Christopher73

Post by Christopher73 »

Aj1053 wrote:So are you gonna try to chamge some things up maybe make them lizard brand and bring them to console just curious is all sounds like it gonna be pretty awesome
http://hayabuza3.wixsite.com/biobeltz/s ... ltz-RG-200
It says on his website page PS4 & Xbox ready.
Playing on PS4
Guil

Post by Guil »

Unfortunately t0xic0m has personal reasons not to use modhub for his mods anymore. That means they won't be on PS4 or Xbox.
Aj1053

Post by Aj1053 »

That last post was directed towards thunderhawk about the mod he working on
Dfarmer36

Post by Dfarmer36 »

T0xic0m have you converted or was you going to convert that clambunk forwarder? Just curious looked pretty neat. And thank you thunderhawk for the converting information
Dairy farmer by day Xbox/pc user by night
Christopher73

Post by Christopher73 »

Well this is the closest we have come so far.
Playing on PS4
Straywolfs

Post by Straywolfs »

I was so looking forward to this on PS4 it would have been a big help. Thank You t0xic0m for thinking about the console user hope to see it one day on it.
On PS4 but i may one day play on computer.
Logger 34

Post by Logger 34 »

I don't know if this helps any of the modders or not but I do know that massy Ferguson used to make log skidders years ago thears a video of one on you tube case used to have a log skidder to thears a video on you tube of that one to like I sed I don't know if it will help console or not they we're cable skidders but could probably put grapples on them these used to be international skidders to I think they we're old but I think they did have grapples I'm no modder I'm sure their busy but just trying to help just type the brand and skidder on you tube and it should be these or on Google
Logger 34

Post by Logger 34 »

The case was a 400 SK it was a grapple skidder it is on you tube just watched it and a international skidder with a grapple the massy Ferguson was a cable skidder and the image's of the real skidders are on Google those would be nice mods for console like I sed just trying to help