livestock trailer for pickup

short cut

livestock trailer for pickup

Post by short cut »

I'm looking for a English livestock trailer that can be pulled by the pick ups in game I'm not after any thing too big . or a 5 wheel one

yes I have googled it and only get big artic trailers for tractor units or a tractor

thanks
Pc user.
eric21

Re: livestock trailer for pickup

Post by eric21 »

Theres a small one on fs uk i think
REBELLIOUSSNESS

Post by REBELLIOUSSNESS »

I thought the smaller livestock trailer was for the pick up truck . Saying that I haven't tried it yet.
PrincessJessi84

Post by PrincessJessi84 »

REBELLIOUSSNESS wrote:I thought the smaller livestock trailer was for the pick up truck . Saying that I haven't tried it yet.
it is.. i can only assume an english version would be a different style.. not really sure
https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
PC
PC - Ryzen 7-2700 8core, 32gb ram, 2x2tb SSD, RTX 2080 SUPER 8gb, GX-850 Gold PSU
Displays - ASUS ROG Strix XG43VQ 43” Super Ultra-Wide Curved HDR Gaming Monitor 120Hz (3840 x 1200)
Samsung CFG70 27" Curved gaming Monitor 144HZ (1920 x 1080)
2x 24" Dell Monitors
Controllers - T150 Pro, Side Panel, TrackIR7, TM Stick
REBELLIOUSSNESS

Post by REBELLIOUSSNESS »

PrincessJessi84 wrote:
REBELLIOUSSNESS wrote:I thought the smaller livestock trailer was for the pick up truck . Saying that I haven't tried it yet.
it is.. i can only assume an english version would be a different style.. not really sure
I would assume so to I haven't really looked into it.
short cut

Post by short cut »

needs to be for fs17 and be fitting to go behind the pick up the only one I can find on fsuk is a lorry one
Pc user.
Windmill

Post by Windmill »

I think making a pickup truck with a gooseneck attachment, with a livestock trailer and a gooseneck flatbed maybe, with straps.
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

Windmill wrote:I think making a pickup truck with a gooseneck attachment, with a livestock trailer and a gooseneck flatbed maybe, with straps.
There ya go, here where i live, pickups haul bales on flatbed gooseneck trailers, its scary to drive behind one of them, with straps even the strongest one, could break. So yeah, +1 for me.
Dirtrider59

Post by Dirtrider59 »

BigC92 wrote:
Windmill wrote:I think making a pickup truck with a gooseneck attachment, with a livestock trailer and a gooseneck flatbed maybe, with straps.
There ya go, here where i live, pickups haul bales on flatbed gooseneck trailers, its scary to drive behind one of them, with straps even the strongest one, could break. So yeah, +1 for me.

I definitely agree with this. I think the game should have come with an option to upgrade to a diesel pickup (lets face it how many farms have you seen without a diesel truck?? I haven't seen one yet) and minimum 2 goosenecks (livestock and a 35+5 flatbed with folding ramps). Also would like a 16' utility trailer for getting seeds, fertilizer, etc from the store without having to lug an 18 wheeler around or a long bale trailer thats nearly impossible to back up.
Windmill

Post by Windmill »

Yeah, for real I wouldn't care if it was a lizard brand truck, just a dually with the gooseneck flatbed and gooseneck livestock trailer would be great.