[FS17]Kleinhau Official Feedback (4km Map)

Hiijinx

Re: [FS17]Kleinhau Official Feedback

Post by Hiijinx »

Hey Boola,

The quarry is just a sell point - I am aware that there might be some mining mods available soon but at the moment, its just a sell point for your general grains.

There is only 1 silo yes, at the farm. You can upgrade it to hold more in the usual placement shop objects.

Otherwise it is a very "vanilla" stock map setup - no custom scripts or functions to activate. I wanted it to remain a fairly simple design where players could add mods/edit the map themselves to how they like it.

Thanks for your comments - I am glad you like it. :)
BOOLA

Post by BOOLA »

Ok Great thanks

it is an Amazing Beautiful map

thanks you
Wir danken allen Moddern für ihre Mods
My_System
BOOLA

Post by BOOLA »

So is it ok if I use this mod with your map ?

http://www.fsmods17.com/ls17-building-m ... v1-0-fs17/

will it allow me to use quarry ?

thank you
My_System
Hiijinx

Post by Hiijinx »

Hey Boola,

I haven't used it myself but it looks like it might, give it a try and see. If not, let me know and I will consider adding support in the map for it.
BOOLA

Post by BOOLA »

ok i will do that and update you it will take a little bit i am trying out other maps

I Love your map but we need the Quarry to work to make it more enjoyable
My_System
Colin_TJ

Post by Colin_TJ »

[quote="Hiijinx"][/quote]

Any news about console version?
PlayStation 5 FS22 :coolnew:
Game Tag: Colin_TJ :hi:
Hiijinx

Post by Hiijinx »

1.2.0.0 is now live :)
- adjusted field boundaries
- adjusted height of bunker silo triggers
- adjusted position of wool sell trigger point to avoid colliding with barn roof
- moved the 2 lost golden nuggets so they now show on the PDA
- further adjusted bunker silo walls, they still leak but minamally. Giants cannot help further.
- Added signs to the quarry for large vehicles
- added names to credits
Hiijinx

Post by Hiijinx »

Colin_TJ wrote:
Hiijinx wrote:
Any news about console version?
Still in beta atm - will chase up GIANTs again and keep you posted. :biggrin2:
Metal Moss

Post by Metal Moss »

Cool man, thanks Hiijinx, Love this map
Colin_TJ

Post by Colin_TJ »

Hiijinx wrote:Still in beta atm - will chase up GIANTs again and keep you posted. :biggrin2:
Thank's I did put a pause in playing this game atm, awaiting release of your map on console... lol
Looking so interesting. From what I can gather from this forum, your I'm looking forward to your map as there is vast amount forestry to do as well as apparently a nice field configuration which allow us to use our imagination/improvisation in regards creating bigger fields and reshaping farm-able landscape.... And of course it's size will bring some more distance / realism to traveling between farm and lands,shops,etc
If you will get any news please let us know when you can... *thumbsup*
Thanks
Hiijinx

Post by Hiijinx »

CONSOLE / BETA UPDATE

Ok guys - it seems that Kleinhau's console future may not be looking very bright at the moment.
As you will probably know, mods have to be out of beta to be allowed on the console which is only fair, unfortunately due to GIANTS T&C's, it may be that Kleinhau never actually gets there.

Giants are adamant that for any mod to become final, the author/modder/team have to have atleast 3 mods uploaded. Now this is a problem since I only have the one.

I asked (nicely) if they could make an exception since I am only a one man team and the map took me 2 years to create, but unfortunately they are unwilling to do this.
This was my first real mod experience for this game besides some simple re-textures so this leaves me at a bit of a dead end as I am definitely not going to be making any more maps for this game, and do not have the technical know how to create another 2 mods.

Its fair to say I am just a little pee'd at this news.
So for the time being (unless I can magically create 2 more mods with no real experience in scripting) it looks like there will not be a console edition unless GIANTS reconsider my appeal. :(
cr41g_1965

Post by cr41g_1965 »

I can only imagine how heart breaking this is for you...I have seen pics of your map and the care and pride that went into it is evident in the video of an area that is special to you. Its a shame that half of the player base won't get to see it... or experience it...

As I am not a modder myself any suggestions I make may just be plain stupid...but maybe you could make two very simple mods... like a concrete weight or something else...

I would prefer of course that Giants would allow 1 exception to the rule....

Farming Simulator 76

playing RDR2
benztechnc

Post by benztechnc »

Not knowing much about modding, is it possible for you to turn any of the items placed in your map into separate mods, IE buildings or such? The autumn trees would certainly add the ability to add some color variety to other maps if these were created by you and custom. I would also think the ability to add customized signage to a map would be great, as I do get lost occasionally.

Just a thought.
canadafarms

Post by canadafarms »

I would really like a proper explanation on this 3 mod rule! If the mod meets quality standards then what the hell does it matter if you have 1 or 1000. On one hand Giants is saying they are doing their best to get as many mods to consoles as possible but on the other hand they are tying the modders hands and probably turning some new modders off using the Giants mod hub with these rules. I mean with as much time as it takes to create just 1 good map or mod that is a big ask to have three up before they are even considered for the testing..... really seems counterproductive to me :confusednew: That said this is a 4x map and there is still that issue with the two errors on oversize maps that no one has found a solution to yet.
PS4
Colin_TJ

Post by Colin_TJ »

Take few items like others suggested (buildings, fance, signs etc.) as long as they are completely created by you for a need of this map. Separate them, copy and export it out of map then import it to new project in editor. Recheck all collision etc. Then upload it as pre-fab, object etc. Our friend which was already suggesting it has a point... Then u get your 3 uploads and possibly many more... Depending on what you got on map etc.
:)