[FS17]Kleinhau Official Feedback (4km Map)

Colin_TJ

Re: [FS17]Kleinhau Official Feedback

Post by Colin_TJ »

As for console - I will be perfectly open about this...
Thank You...
You had mentioned that due to size and detail of Your map it will take some time to bring it to consoles. Well size and detail is what most ppl are looking for in map section as your map will bring a single map which will present vast opportunity of experiencing full potential of this game.
I hope that all will go well... *thumbsup*
PlayStation 5 FS22 :coolnew:
Game Tag: Colin_TJ :hi:
benztechnc

Post by benztechnc »

86,272 people! Wowzers!!! I'm loving this map, and I can't wait for the update. It's the only map I'm playing on now. I was on CBP but stopped when I ran across this map. I just sold a huge load of canola today at the Quarry, and I got completely lost getting there and back again. it was great. Saw some absolutely stunning scenery. Couldn't have been better if I was hiking here. This map has me wanting to visit Germany.

I do have a question, as someone who doesn't speak German, how exactly do you pronounce the name of the town? It's a small thing, maybe, but I've been really curious.

Thank you,
Hiijinx

Post by Hiijinx »

Hey all, it's now being tested by the mods before it will once again go live so hopefully by tomorrow.

Kleinhau is pronounced "Kline - How" and literally translates into "small clearing". Großhau is "big clearing". :biggrin2:
Hiijinx

Post by Hiijinx »

Quick update - theres been a delay in testing but should hopefully not be too much longer, I think they have been extra busy with the upcoming DLC.
Hiijinx

Post by Hiijinx »

1.1.0.0 is now live :D

Changes listed on front page

Thanks for your patience!
benztechnc

Post by benztechnc »

Thanks Hiijinx for all your hard work!!!
aklein

Post by aklein »

Hiijinx, thank you for the mention on the board. I went on a nugget hunt and found the thanks board.

The new map version is very nice. One thing to note on the nuggets. I collected 98 and found the last to at the far edges of the map. the icons didnt show up directly in the game map. the two where the one to the far west of the map at the information sign at the very edge on the main road and the other was by field 69 on the wind turbine.
LU Wacker Chef

Post by LU Wacker Chef »

Hello Hiijinx,

we have the following problem since the V.1 of the map:

After some time, FS 17 completely freezes. This happens in singleplayer and in multiplayer too. With and without additional mods.
The log can not be read out after the freeze of the game, since only a restart of the computer can fix the problem.
On other maps, the game does not freeze, just funny on your map. :hmm:
We tested all the graphics settings, but we both have a GTX 1050 Ti which runs the game normally at constant 60 FPS.

Is something known to you about this error or do you know how to solve it?

Although thank you very much for this great map! :biggrin2:
Hiijinx

Post by Hiijinx »

Hey LU Wacker Chef - Did this happen with V 1.0.0.0 ? I honestly cannot think as to what might cause such an issue without leaving an error log as there are no custom scripts or anything on the map. So unless its just severe lag (but you say you are running at 60fps) I am not sure what else to think.

Have you noticed any particular areas on the map it does this or is it random, after a certain amount of time, in game time etc?
My only theory is that it may be something conflicting with an Nvidia driver since you both have the same card.

Are you running shadowplay or anything that is recording the game?

If anyone else notices this, please let me know and what card/driver you have.
aklein

Post by aklein »

On the lawfolds map it seems the crashing was related to the nav mesh of one or more of the animals. Do you have any animals on the map and if so which ones? Did the crashing start after you purchased some animals?
aklein

Post by aklein »

An epic first look and gold hunt for an epic map.

https://youtu.be/e_5u4neOtco

Gotta be the longest first look of a game map anywhere....
LU Wacker Chef

Post by LU Wacker Chef »

Hi Hiijinx,

The problem occurs randomly on different postions of the map, and also after different time. Sometimes it happens after 10 minutes, sometimes after over 2 hours.

Yes, we both have a Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 Ti and also suspect that it is related to a driver problem. After the next graphics card driver update I will test the map again to determine if the problem has been solved.

Still, as I said a very nice map, unfortunately, they had to be exiled because of the problems again from the server
Hairy Bob

Post by Hairy Bob »

Have you tried rolling back to an older driver to see if that makes a difference?
I've got a gtx 1060 that I stopped updating in November, after two updates in a row caused wierd graphics and frame rate issues. You should be able to go back to an older driver using the Nvidia dashboard.
Farming Kandelin and Pellworm on pc
LU Wacker Chef

Post by LU Wacker Chef »

Ok thanks Hairy Bob, i will Check this out
Hiijinx

Post by Hiijinx »

aklein wrote:An epic first look and gold hunt for an epic map.

https://youtu.be/e_5u4neOtco

Gotta be the longest first look of a game map anywhere....

Wow, thats insane! Thanks for letting me know about this!

You wouldn't be "Aron" by chance would you ? :biggrin2: