The Old Stream Farm V2

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
chuckGnades

Re: The Old Stream Farm V2

Post by chuckGnades »

Bradleyson wrote:
chuckGnades wrote:
Bradleyson wrote:
Going round the forums trying to bait people into arguments? :lol: get a life or leave the forum. I couldn't give a shite if I get banned off here or not. 3 top blokes have already been banned for doing feck all. It's a joke! Your keyboard is your sword and the monitor your shield, fecking keyboard warrior.
And just what is this post? I love a hypocrit. Its OK when you tell me off right? You *censored*

Edit Max: 7 Day ban for insult. Read this --> viewtopic.php?f=893&t=74799
ChuckGnades; I was going to pm you but I thought it would be best to post it here. In light of our recent 'falling out' I would like to apologise for my part in that. Can we forget what has happened and get along?
I apologize as well. No need for drama in here.
Bradleyson

Post by Bradleyson »

chuckGnades wrote:
Bradleyson wrote:
chuckGnades wrote: And just what is this post? I love a hypocrit. Its OK when you tell me off right? You *censored*

Edit Max: 7 Day ban for insult. Read this --> viewtopic.php?f=893&t=74799
ChuckGnades; I was going to pm you but I thought it would be best to post it here. In light of our recent 'falling out' I would like to apologise for my part in that. Can we forget what has happened and get along?
I apologize as well. No need for drama in here.
I agree. Glad we got this sorted, thanks bro *thumbsup*
Xbox one: bradleyson666
Any questions, ask away.
be polite and respectful.
canadafarms

Post by canadafarms »

So does anyone know why this map isn't in the console modhub anymore?
PS4
PrincessJessi84

Post by PrincessJessi84 »

canadafarms wrote:So does anyone know why this map isn't in the console modhub anymore?
its not just console.. its evidently not available to pc either.. the same thing happened with the landrover... what a shame.. its a beautiful map.. as far as realistic its easily on par with cpf and chellington
https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
PC
PC - Ryzen 7-2700 8core, 32gb ram, 2x2tb SSD, RTX 2080 SUPER 8gb, GX-850 Gold PSU
Displays - ASUS ROG Strix XG43VQ 43” Super Ultra-Wide Curved HDR Gaming Monitor 120Hz (3840 x 1200)
Samsung CFG70 27" Curved gaming Monitor 144HZ (1920 x 1080)
2x 24" Dell Monitors
Controllers - T150 Pro, Side Panel, TrackIR7, TM Stick
cr41g_1965

Post by cr41g_1965 »

If it has disappeared I would expect that maybe it's being tweaked and then will be brought back as super new improved with less salt..

Farming Simulator 76

playing RDR2
Colin_TJ

Post by Colin_TJ »

Maps usually disappear from ModHub while update on it is implemented and being tested by Giants before going back to public . It's due tu strict restrictions from PlayStation and Microsoft. That is a usually a reason for it.
But please don't quote me on this as I'm just fun/costmer.
Kindly,
Colin
PlayStation 5 FS22 :coolnew:
Game Tag: Colin_TJ :hi:
canadafarms

Post by canadafarms »

Hopefully it's just temporary :hmm: ....I was waiting to DL to see if there was going to be an update.
PS4
TurboFarmer

Post by TurboFarmer »

It's my favorite map. Really bummed out that I lost it. I had to uninstall/reinstall the game due to a few mods failing to uninstall. Every time I would delete them and back out of the Modhub, they would be right back as soon as I reentered the Modhub. Didn't matter if I restarted the console, they would reappear. I went to the game data tab on the PS4 dashboard and deleted the mod data, started up the game and went to the Modhub, and there the 6 deleted mods magically reinstalled themselves.

Sorry, was off topic, anyway I hope the map comes back as it was my fav.
PS4 Farmer
Colin_TJ

Post by Colin_TJ »

I'm waiting for update before I will start as well. My previous far was a bust due to bad management from my employees :mrgreen: besides I will be able to do it right from start as 4Realmodules are coming to consoles. And I would like do it as much realistic as we going be able after update... :biggrin2:
cr41g_1965

Post by cr41g_1965 »

TurboFarmer wrote: I had to uninstall/reinstall the game due to a few mods failing to uninstall.
I have this issue... down to just one now that thinks its installed and needs updating... I have come to learn to just ignore it... it will not go away

Farming Simulator 76

playing RDR2
Colin_TJ

Post by Colin_TJ »

cr41g_1965 wrote:
TurboFarmer wrote: I had to uninstall/reinstall the game due to a few mods failing to uninstall.
I have this issue... down to just one now that thinks its installed and needs updating... I have come to learn to just ignore it... it will not go away
yeah poping up information of availability of mods next to their category (number in red/green dot) is sometimes annoying when you simply had notice it and view it but nod't want to install it, however I don't that constant problem just sometimes. That Scottish map Which i did uninstall was showing that requires updating... No idea why. so i did start it to update then entered it in mod section and uninstall it while updating, Now it shows in OBJECTS section in mod tab (a map in object section lol)... well just ignore it... best solution tho
NowHeresRoy

Post by NowHeresRoy »

To Blacksheep Modding:

Since FS17 came out I've had a hard time getting interested in the game like I was with FS15. I downloaded Old Streams Farm V1 a couple months ago and I just can't get enough. Very well done map my friend!!! I live in the backwoods of Texas in the US and this map fits my play style perfectly. I love using the old equipment and they fit into this map very well. I look forward to seeing your future map projects but so far V1 of Old Streams Farm is one of the best maps I've played. Thank you so much for all the hard work. God bless!
PC User
TEXAS USA
Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old has passed away; behold, the new has come.
Beastofwar

Post by Beastofwar »

I had a look on all mod maps and some are certainly good looking. But they all seem to share a common thing : they are (unintelligent) AI helper unfriendly. Mostly because the fields are not square. Some maps do have large square fields but have enormous driving distances. I don't like that either.

But this map is small, it is inviting to use small tractors and combines. These actually have a purpose in game now, you can't even use large equipment here. I guess it is not such a punishment to do some work yourself either, instead of the AI helper. And it really does look like a life like small village in Europe. I love the detail at the farm also.

Nevertheless the chainsaw and the (field delete) roller have been my friends for a few hours now....i'm not gonna put up with trees so close to my fields that my Combine is stopped because it hits them with it's roof :-) All in-the-way-trees shall die !
Intel i5 3570K 3.40 GHZ (Quad Core)
8 GB Memory DDR3
R9 280 GFX card 3GB DDR5
1x 64GB SDD 1x 128 GB SDD 1x 1TB HDD
Win 10 Professional 64 bit
Nestoche

Post by Nestoche »

I fell in love with this map when it first came out for FS2017. Something about it that is unique than all the rest of the mod maps so far. It just looks "real". The details, the water, the fields and the farm and streets all look so lifelike. However, something changed with version 2. It is not as detail as version1. I think the little downgrade was because they had to sacrifice some details due to porting it over to the consoles. Version 2 is still a wonderful map, it's just a little different and not as pretty as V1..as far as I can tell.
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

Ever since the 1.0.4 update for PS4 I'm having 2 distinct issues with the map.

1) The big open shed just below field 4 next to the silage bunker is disappeared.
2) All the IC sounds (doors, light switches, etc.) are gone.

Anyone else having these problems?
PS5 / FS22