rattlesnake valley

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
BigC92

Re: rattlesnake valley

Post by BigC92 »

clw2147 wrote:
BigC92 wrote:You guys dont like to work for your money?
don't mind working for my money, but baling to sell is pointless when you can use a loader wagon and sell for the same price. and i can't see much point in baling for animals when you have the mixing stations on this map. the only possible reason i can see to bale is to make wrapped silage bales, but that only works with grass
Your on pc aint ya? But i sell only the mowing missions silage bales, but i fill all my bunkers, then i can only bale straw and grass, dont need to worry about silage bales.
Jay911

Post by Jay911 »

clw2147 wrote:
p0wd3rp1l0t wrote:
clw2147 wrote:just baled all the straw on F15, won't be doing that again. tons of bales and takes forever to grab them all :( didn't think it through before i did it. when i pick up straw i get about 1,000,000L - 1,200,000L so, 4,000L per bale that comes out to be around 250 - 300 bales.
that had to take ages.
yup, around 4 hours of baling and picking up with trailer then transporting, and selling. back and forth and i'll never do it again. i had forgotten why i stopped baling in FS15, now i remember. lots of time spent for next to no gain
I had an AI worker do my baling (I think... it was a long while ago I did that) and used a modded Peterbilt semi-tractor to pull 3 autoloading Fliegl flatbed trailers with dollies (so like an Australian road train) up and down the field. Still took me 3 or 4 trips back and forth to the hay barn to sell them all. And don't get me started on how hard it was to get even one semi-trailer into the barn yard, let alone 3...
Jwolfm3

Post by Jwolfm3 »

So ur saying since console has a limit on bales that we probably can't even bale 1 entire field without selling as we go
CanProFarm

Post by CanProFarm »

Anyone can tell me how we make the pig food on this version of the map? I'm running out of the huge reserves('bout 150k liters) I made before updating...

I tried to use the "Wholegrains mixer" but never found the triggers on it...

Btw what was the point of making it that complex? and why using water for it... As far as I know pig food is a mix of grains and root crops...

Hoping someone can help...
Preble 818

Post by Preble 818 »

Gtx modding makes a simple to use placeable. I've never heard anyone say for sure how it works. I'm guessing it does but I'm not sure how
Playing on PS5 in Ohio, USA.
jenna_q

Post by jenna_q »

Jwolfm3 wrote:So ur saying since console has a limit on bales that we probably can't even bale 1 entire field without selling as we go
Yea on consoles the game will not allow you to make more than 200 bales at a time. Also as it stands the big 4x maps are a no go on consoles.
"In the midst of chaos, there is also opportunity." Sun Tzu, The Art of War
MartinLaid

Post by MartinLaid »

Preble 818 wrote:Gtx modding makes a simple to use placeable. I've never heard anyone say for sure how it works. I'm guessing it does but I'm not sure how
Yeah, mods by GTX are really great, I always use them. Just being curious, is there going to be another update for the map in the future? I really love this map and would like to see what the future holds for us.
Preble 818

Post by Preble 818 »

MartinLaid wrote: Just being curious, is there going to be another update for the map in the future? I really love this map and would like to see what the future holds for us.
I'd say probably not. At least for a while. He's updating American Outback atm then has another project after that so it seems he's got the near future filled up. :)
Playing on PS5 in Ohio, USA.
aklein

Post by aklein »

The GTX mods pig food machine uses three crops. Potatoes or Sugar beets, Corn or Soybean and Barley or Wheat. You can mix match what you dump in also so if you run out of Corn you can add Soybeans with out having to wait for it to empty.

Post by 987 »

So to make pig food on this map you've got to dump grains with a loader into top of the grain mill (no unload trigger). Then you need to walk up to the door on machine and remove the bag of whole grain from machine by picking it up, walk the bag over to pig foodstar machine, and it will disappear into machine. After filling pig foodstar with water add some potatoes by dumping into top of machine with loader ( again no unload trigger) also I don't think sugar beats work, I've only tried potatoes.
You can also make pig food at the slow soja plant next to shop.
Hope that helps. And people please correct me if I'm wrong or a more productive way for this.
Jackkend76

Post by Jackkend76 »

benztechnc wrote:So keeping on with the missions for money. Learned a hard lesson. Make sure you turn your fuel usage to LOW when running missions.

And finally ran out. Found the Fuel Usage setting AFTER this happened... I'm sure I've seen it before, just never paid it any attention... :( :(

Just park a fuel trailer at the edge of the field. I've done up to 1200 or so min jobs filling that way :)
Tonya

Post by Tonya »

After cutting down an area of trees, i wanted to replant them but only get this in game message... "There are too many trees. Please cut some down first" I play on PC via Steam by the way, so can anyone tell me how many more i have to cut down before i can replant them please? I guess the issue must be total trees placed on map at start vs the in game tree cap / limit.

More information and backstory...
I am working the area north east of field 24 and totally love that dirt track passed the wood boards factory. :) i guess i have only felled around 120 trees so far, so yeah, i know i still have thousands throughout the map but here's the thing, i wanted to plant more as i go so as to not ruin the feel and look of the map. I would totally hate to see bald spots where awesome looking forests once stood, just because i cannot plant more trees until the numbers match in the game engine or what ever :(

Fortunately the area i chose to start at is a bit out of the way from the main road networks, so this clear cut (or is it clean cut?) i have done so far isn't noticeable. However, as i progress and if this game message persists, I will have cleared more and more trees and the map will have changed forever! So maybe I need to switch to a more selective approach to harvesting them, because right now i am really worried that i will never be able to plant more trees without first having to totally destroy much of what the map currently means to me - a gloriously huge and realistic environment with a totally believable Eco-system :(
SnoopBok

Post by SnoopBok »

I can't find triggers for seeds and fertilizer to buy on this map? Can anybody point me in the right direction?
Chad05

Post by Chad05 »

We this map be out on console
PrincessJessi84

Post by PrincessJessi84 »

no Chad05.. until they find a solution to the 2 errors associated with 4x maps there will not be any maps this size on console.. as far as I know there has been no progress toward finding a solution but I suppose it could change at any point in time
https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
PC
PC - Ryzen 7-2700 8core, 32gb ram, 2x2tb SSD, RTX 2080 SUPER 8gb, GX-850 Gold PSU
Displays - ASUS ROG Strix XG43VQ 43” Super Ultra-Wide Curved HDR Gaming Monitor 120Hz (3840 x 1200)
Samsung CFG70 27" Curved gaming Monitor 144HZ (1920 x 1080)
2x 24" Dell Monitors
Controllers - T150 Pro, Side Panel, TrackIR7, TM Stick