rattlesnake valley

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
Preble 818

Re: rattlesnake valley

Post by Preble 818 »

I'll share some of mine :)
Playing on PS5 in Ohio, USA.
somethingonmyshoe2

Post by somethingonmyshoe2 »

hi there clw2147
ok the silos (I downloaded a the map from modhud . started new save . tested all silos on the map a they are all working) you have a mod that's playing up or the save game. the only thing I can think of is trying the map from new and new save with no mods in the mod file as they are all working
somethingonmyshoe2

hi all nice job on all game pix's folk's
BullFarmer

Post by BullFarmer »

Downloading V2 now.
Is there a complete change log somewhere? Modhub is only showing a couple of things but it sounds like there are a lot of changes from reading back in this thread.
Playing on PS4 and PC.
I7 3.5Ghz, 8GB RAM, GTX960 2Gb graphics.

Farmer/tractor driver in real life.
somethingonmyshoe2

hi there bullfarmer
change log you can see there
http://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.ph ... tle=fs2017
BullFarmer

Post by BullFarmer »

Thank you for that.
I have played for a little over an hour on V2 now and all is running well, with no major lag.
Lots of new features to play with that will keep me busy for a very long time.

I just had to make field 12 slightly shorter so that my hired worker can still work it where the train tracks come close to the field. It is no problem to fix it and other wise The new edit is a great layout.

Thanks for your hard work somethingonmyshoe2!
Playing on PS4 and PC.
I7 3.5Ghz, 8GB RAM, GTX960 2Gb graphics.

Farmer/tractor driver in real life.
benztechnc

Post by benztechnc »

I think it did alright, since it's the best I could afford at the time. I doubt it would do it on a hilly map.
Kj252017

Post by Kj252017 »

I know this is dumb to ask but i really dont feel like going back thru all the post but have they said anyrhing about if or when ot will be approved for console. I know it was said that alot of changes had been fixed but 2
Frithgar

Post by Frithgar »

No, it's not. He's given it a good try though, but there are two errors that are showing up on all 4x maps that no one has yet been able to fix. Until someone can come up with a fix for them, there won't be a console version
For Farming Simulator 17 Timelapse and gameplay videos try https://www.youtube.com/user/Frithgar
Kj252017

Post by Kj252017 »

Thanks maybe one day they will fix em. Looks like a great map
MaxGamerX

Post by MaxGamerX »

Some problems I noticed while playing thus far:
  • Sheep throw their food out of their water trough, not the food trough
  • kuenzelGrainMaster doesn't seem to have a usable inputTrigger, so the whole pig food machine is unusable
  • the four new farmsilos have problems filling certain tippers (I tested only some):
    works:
    • agroliner HKD302
    • agroliner TAW 30
    • Joskin Trans-Space 8000
    • Fliegl TMK 266 Bull (GIANTS mod)
    doesn't work:
    • Krampe Bandit 750
    • Joskin Drakkar 8600
    • Krampe Bandit SB 30/60
We also have a problem using the Lely Juno 100 (the placeable from marhu.net) to clean the pig food area, but I'm unsure if that's a problem with this map. It worked on other maps and it works for the cows on this map.
TheGhostGG

Post by TheGhostGG »

Kj252017 wrote:I know this is dumb to ask but i really dont feel like going back thru all the post but have they said anyrhing about if or when ot will be approved for console. I know it was said that alot of changes had been fixed but 2

As Frithgar said, but Frithgar made a YouTube video of somethingonmyshoe's new map that is console ready.

Looks fantastic, I can't wait for it and hope he does more for us console plebs. *thumbsup*
Xbox One.

Add if you'd like, I would like multiplayer friends! GT: TheGhost GG
clw2147

Post by clw2147 »

somethingonmyshoe2 wrote:hi there clw2147
ok the silos (I downloaded a the map from modhud . started new save . tested all silos on the map a they are all working) you have a mod that's playing up or the save game. the only thing I can think of is trying the map from new and new save with no mods in the mod file as they are all working
ok, did a new game and disabled most of my mods and tried again. they work for me now so it must have been a mod conflict. thanks for the help
ilovetrains

Post by ilovetrains »

Therrien723 wrote:i download the map and it installed but i dont see the map in the map choice ­­­­­­­
Same problem I have.
benztechnc

Post by benztechnc »

So keeping on with the missions for money. Learned a hard lesson. Make sure you turn your fuel usage to LOW when running missions.

And finally ran out. Found the Fuel Usage setting AFTER this happened... I'm sure I've seen it before, just never paid it any attention... :( :(