rattlesnake valley

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
Preble 818

Re: rattlesnake valley

Post by Preble 818 »

MysticDaedra wrote:Any chance of an update on a fix for conveyors not working? This is kinda a game-breaker for me, I want to play this map so bad, but I'm not willing to do so without the functionality conveyors provide.
I think it's a problem with 4x maps. Possibly the same problem that causes grass to not be windowed right sometimes I'm not sure.
Playing on PS5 in Ohio, USA.
somethingonmyshoe2

Post by somethingonmyshoe2 »

hi there
the 2 errors are still on all 4x maps (conveyors not working right) and header space on cutting corn.
i have no fix for this. (and give up trying to sort out a long time a go lol)
(Material groundDetail_mat, Hash 469EA36E.00028000-00000000.06080000)
(Material groundDetailHeight_mat, Hash 7D7BBC34.00028000-00000000.06080000)

the big update is to make the map run seasons mod .
so changed 70% of trees on map and still working on trees lol
hopeing to add ice lakes and sort the mud ridges to show snow on them in winter.
1 removed some fences.
2 sort the pig food mixer out.
3 and a long list of bits .
-RKI-

Post by -RKI- »

RSV will be 100% compatible with seasons mod? I have in mind also such details as snow mask inside the buildings, sheds etc.
ThaFarmer

Post by ThaFarmer »

somethingonmyshoe2 wrote:hi there
the 2 errors are still on all 4x maps (conveyors not working right) and header space on cutting corn.

hopeing to add ice lakes and sort the mud ridges to show snow on them in winter.
1 removed some fences.
The bug I really hope SoMS2 will fix is the Wool Pallets spawn point at the sheeps...
It spawns on both side of the shelter wall, and as I've put my water tower a little bit too close to the wall(luckily for me(there was no bales there when I put the W.T, and apparently it's out of the spawning zone), picking up these bales with my auto-loading Semi-FlatBed can be quite tricky If I don't backuo there in the right angle...
Therrien723

Post by Therrien723 »

ThaFarmer wrote:

1 removed some fences.
The bug I really hope SoMS2 will fix is the Wool Pallets spawn point at the sheeps...
It spawns on both side of the shelter wall, and as I've put my water tower a little bit too close to the wall(luckily for me(there was no bales there when I put the W.T, and apparently it's out of the spawning zone), picking up these bales with my auto-loading Semi-FlatBed can be quite tricky If I don't backuo there in the right angle...
Me is the bug that you can only turn the grass heading to the north and east or it will leave bits "untoutched"
Otherwise i can't wait for this update :chinese:
ThaFarmer

Post by ThaFarmer »

Hey...

I discovered that there's a "saw mill production" north west of the map...
Anyone knows how is it working?
I dropped a bunch of logs at the trigger, but nothing happens, I don't know what's the other stuff that's needed to start the production of something...
The hud/control panel is in a language I don't understand...

EDIT: NVM I figured out it needs fuel and wood to make boardwood and woodchips...

Thanks...
Last edited by ThaFarmer on Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ThaFarmer

Post by ThaFarmer »

Therrien723 wrote:
ThaFarmer wrote:

1 removed some fences.
Me is the bug that you can only turn the grass heading to the north and east or it will leave bits "untoutched"
Use a belt windrower, like the Kuhn DLC one or the ROC RT 1000(I gotta say, the one in Kuhn DLC is working way better! :P)
Therrien723

Post by Therrien723 »

ThaFarmer wrote:
Therrien723 wrote:
ThaFarmer wrote:
Use a belt windrower, like the Kuhn DLC one or the ROC RT 1000(I gotta say, the one in Kuhn DLC is working way better! :P)
its not about windrowing the hay, its for tedders that only work two directions

Is it working for you, turning grass ?
ThaFarmer

Post by ThaFarmer »

Srry I miss-read your post... On RSV, I haven't made hay... I baled-wrapped into silage and sold everything once I build a reasonable stock...

There's something you could do tho:
Windrow your grass with a belt windrower(I think that with the ROC RT 1000 we can put 3 rows in 1)
- pick-up the grass into a forage wagon
- drop the grass lined-up either north or east, and windrow it in the direction you want...
-> you'll have to drop it at a certain speed to avoir making a row that's too big...

Or I am pretty sur I saw a "grass dryer" mod somewhere, I'll try to figure out where...
Therrien723

Post by Therrien723 »

ThaFarmer wrote:Srry I miss-read your post... On RSV, I haven't made hay... I baled-wrapped into silage and sold everything once I build a reasonable stock...

There's something you could do tho:
Windrow your grass with a belt windrower(I think that with the ROC RT 1000 we can put 3 rows in 1)
- pick-up the grass into a forage wagon
- drop the grass lined-up either north or east, and windrow it in the direction you want...
-> you'll have to drop it at a certain speed to avoir making a row that's too big...

Or I am pretty sur I saw a "grass dryer" mod somewhere, I'll try to figure out where...
Thanks, i didn't think about that *thumbsup*
Therrien723

Post by Therrien723 »

Bad news, the belt windrowers leaves bits like the teders
Its looking like its the same bug at least with hay :sadnew:
ThaFarmer

Post by ThaFarmer »

weird... can you tell me the exact process you take? you used the ROC RT 1000 to windrow grass?

I'd like to try reproduce it as you do it, 'caus on my side only tedders and "fan-style" windrowers are doing this problem...
Therrien723

Post by Therrien723 »

I turned the grass with the game tedder and windrow with the kuhn dlc belt windrower after. But its not as bad as turning it
It still anoy me because i have seasons and need to make hay for my cows.

Sorry if my english is bad, im from Quebec, Canada
somethingonmyshoe2

Post by somethingonmyshoe2 »

hi there
map update time
well im still changeing over 300 trees (season on the new look rsv looks stunning)
then its on to a fix list.
its not just a small update this time round
Last edited by somethingonmyshoe2 on Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
-RKI-

Post by -RKI- »

Snow mask will be included under the building, sheds etc?