PS4 mod request

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
PrincessJessi84

Re: PS4 mod request

Post by PrincessJessi84 »

KatRon1141 wrote:Dont you hhave a moose to feed
:lol: this has to be the single funniest comment on the forum at the moment.. well done
https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
PC
PC - Ryzen 7-2700 8core, 32gb ram, 2x2tb SSD, RTX 2080 SUPER 8gb, GX-850 Gold PSU
Displays - ASUS ROG Strix XG43VQ 43” Super Ultra-Wide Curved HDR Gaming Monitor 120Hz (3840 x 1200)
Samsung CFG70 27" Curved gaming Monitor 144HZ (1920 x 1080)
2x 24" Dell Monitors
Controllers - T150 Pro, Side Panel, TrackIR7, TM Stick
canadafarms

Post by canadafarms »

PrincessJessi84 wrote:
:lol: this has to be the single funniest comment on the forum at the moment.. well done
I am hugely insulted and I am reporting you :frown: ...... :lol: jk talk about stereotyping EH :coolnew:

I thought you wanted the fighting to stop.... but look who is throwing gas on the flames now...
PS4
PrincessJessi84

canadafarms wrote:I am hugely insulted and I am reporting you :frown: ...... :lol: jk talk about stereotyping EH :coolnew:

I thought you wanted the fighting to stop.... but look who is throwing gas on the flames now...
hey I'm not throwing gas on anything.. it was funny.. u R from Canada after all.. and honestly the first thought I had was of u feeding Sam Winchester from supernatural :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
PC
PC - Ryzen 7-2700 8core, 32gb ram, 2x2tb SSD, RTX 2080 SUPER 8gb, GX-850 Gold PSU
Displays - ASUS ROG Strix XG43VQ 43” Super Ultra-Wide Curved HDR Gaming Monitor 120Hz (3840 x 1200)
2x 24" Dell Monitors
canadafarms

Post by canadafarms »

PrincessJessi84 wrote:.. u R from Canada after all..
:lol: Well to start with I don't have a moose, I have two! I live in an igloo that we heat with whale oil. My diet consists of maple syrup, poutine, Canadian bacon, Tim Hortons coffee and Canadian whiskey. I wear beaver pelts and various other animals as clothing and my main method of transportation is dog sled or snow shoe but when I can get gas I ride my snowmobile..... There I think I almost got every Canadian stereotype in..... Oh yeah and in my free time I shovel the lake off and play hockey of course. :lol: :lol: :coolnew:
PS4
PrincessJessi84

canadafarms wrote: :lol: Well to start with I don't have a moose, I have two! I live in an igloo that we heat with whale oil. My diet consists of maple syrup, poutine, Canadian bacon, Tim Hortons coffee and Canadian whiskey. I wear beaver pelts and various other animals as clothing and my main method of transportation is dog sled or snow shoe but when I can get gas I ride my snowmobile..... There I think I almost got every Canadian stereotype in..... Oh yeah and in my free time I shovel the lake off and play hockey of course. :lol: :lol: :coolnew:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
PC
2x 24" Dell Monitors
juf.de

Post by juf.de »

I missed the apology at the end ;-)
Tutorials: log.txt, Giants Bilderhoster, erweiterter Texteditor, Konsole (PC)    /    Direktlink Giants Imagehoster
[PC] [Mac] [XB1] [PS4] in the thread title keeps the Forum clean / im Threadtitel hält das Forum übersichtlich
Playing on PC
canadafarms

Post by canadafarms »

juf.de wrote:I missed the apology at the end ;-)
:lol: You're absolutely right....excuse me... thanks for pointing that out... sorry I missed that. :lol: :coolnew:
PS4
manosaurus

Post by manosaurus »

What's this I'm seeing ABOOT poutine? Yall didn't share breakfast earlier EH but I'm gonna have to draw the line at those yummy french fries with gravy... EH.

There now we have all Canadian stereotypes in 1 thread
canadafarms

Post by canadafarms »

manosaurus wrote:What's this I'm seeing ABOOT poutine?
:lol: Yes your right ..... I knew I was forgetting something ...... I forgot the ABOOT :lol: but on a better note I did have poutine today *thumbsup*
PS4
RaV23

Post by RaV23 »

:blushnew: My dream is VehicleGroupsSwitcher or something like that came on PS4
FS 17 Gold Crest Valley 360h/ Sosnovka 300h/ The Valley The Old Farm 440h :mrgreen:
FS 19 Fellsburn 160h / currently The Old Farm Countryside 100h+ / waiting for seasons...
PS4 Player
Jwolfm3

Post by Jwolfm3 »

I'd like to see the liebhere 934 log clam that I'm currently sitting in to be in the game.. giants has liebhere in the game
Dfarmer36

Post by Dfarmer36 »

Really not sure giants care much about the forestry part. I like forestry allot but technically it is a "farming simulator" I mean they see people like forestry in 15 so for 17 they only added a worth while chipper, a Sambo that is almost useless and a skid steer selection while cool in thought can only be used on tiny tiny trees. They did add a cool crane but without the train I don't think they would of bothered. Hate to say it but unless more logger modders can break through you won't see much or anything from giants.
Dairy farmer by day Xbox/pc user by night
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Dfarmer36 wrote:Really not sure giants care much about the forestry part. I like forestry allot but technically it is a "farming simulator" I mean they see people like forestry in 15 so for 17 they only added a worth while chipper, a Sambo that is almost useless and a skid steer selection while cool in thought can only be used on tiny tiny trees. They did add a cool crane but without the train I don't think they would of bothered. Hate to say it but unless more logger modders can break through you won't see much or anything from giants.
Well forestry is under agriculture
Jwolfm3

Post by Jwolfm3 »

Very true but it was a big selling point in 15 I thought they would capitalize on it
Dfarmer36

Post by Dfarmer36 »

It is kinda. ...I mean in the states you can get similar tax reductions on tree farms as regular farm land but you can't register your pulp truck farm you have to register it as commercial even though some farm trucks have to be registered commercial now so yeah I guess I don't know. But with so many things missing for the farming part and now the introduction of more animals and more needs for them I don't see them lighting up the drafting room to ease the forestry few
Dairy farmer by day Xbox/pc user by night