Pacific Inlet Logging Map?

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
Dodgeboy_98

Pacific Inlet Logging Map?

Post by Dodgeboy_98 »

Dear mod creator, is there a chance this could make its way to console???
Aj1053

Re: Pacific Inlet Logging Map?

Post by Aj1053 »

It is suspose to their a guy that fdr logging knows that is suspose to take the logging maps and work in them and bro mg them to console
Aj1053

Post by Aj1053 »

Ok so out of random curiosity what ever happened to this map suspose to be getting fixed to be able to come to console is that still suspose to happen or what just wondering
Dfarmer36

Post by Dfarmer36 »

No idea on the fb page the author said a friend to the community had gotten it cleared for console and was going to work on his other maps so he could just work on his equipment. But if rumors are true and first time modders have to summit three into beta before they can move on. This would be his first, we also don't know what transpired between giants and the friend they may of approved him for beta and he may of taken it anything in the official modhub is OK for console. Giants may also be behind on testing maps for console with the dlc and 1.4 issues
Dairy farmer by day Xbox/pc user by night
Straywolfs

Post by Straywolfs »

This would be very cool to have on console, i saw on modhub it's in Beta, but only PC/MAC for now it seem's. Maybe when through testing we could see it on console's?
On PS4 but i may one day play on computer.
Guil

Post by Guil »

I saw on Facebook that the modder was trying to get it on console.
Straywolfs

Post by Straywolfs »

I saw on Facebook that the modder was trying to get it on console.

Thank You very much for the reply on this.
On PS4 but i may one day play on computer.
ThaTruckinGamer

Post by ThaTruckinGamer »

I have FS17 on PC. This map is fun, would be awesome so see one made or something similar added to the maps!
Father,Trucker,Gamer, what I do. Everything else is futile. XBox & PC - Ontario Canada/Continuous 48 States :gamer: ~TTG
Exp1

Post by Exp1 »

As long with the pacific logging maps, giant should really look at his mods for logging, he's a real dedicated guy with his mods, and his mods would be nice to have on console.
Dfarmer36

Post by Dfarmer36 »

I will never say never but as far as the modder is concerned his mods will not see consoles he has tried dozen or more times and has not had a great experience with giants. He is also getting pretty annoyed with the constant requests of console compatibility even though he has posted in several places his troubles with doing it but no one bothering to read or listen to them.
Aj1053

Post by Aj1053 »

Has anyone heard if this making it to consloe fell through or what is going on with it
Guil

Post by Guil »

Aj1053 wrote:Has anyone heard if this making it to consloe fell through or what is going on with it
Serious question but do you read any posts in a thread before asking for console updates? As far as I can tell you just open a thread and hit reply without reading any posts.

Apologies on the second bit, I confused you with another poster.
Aj1053

Post by Aj1053 »

Its ok it happens
ThaTruckinGamer

Post by ThaTruckinGamer »

Dfarmer36 wrote:I will never say never but as far as the modder is concerned his mods will not see consoles he has tried dozen or more times and has not had a great experience with giants. He is also getting pretty annoyed with the constant requests of console compatibility even though he has posted in several places his troubles with doing it but no one bothering to read or listen to them.

The modder should be flattered at the fact we want his mods and the demand is there otherwise it would imply his work is sub pair or not appreciated. I appreciate anyone's time and effort to mod even the bad ones I just delete them and move on. I'm not qualified so I don't judge. I'm also NOT on Facebook, so reading his post isn't an option there. Please guide me to these other "several places" I'll relay this msg my self.

TTG
Father,Trucker,Gamer, what I do. Everything else is futile. XBox & PC - Ontario Canada/Continuous 48 States :gamer: ~TTG
Dfarmer36

Post by Dfarmer36 »

I am sure he is flattered and they are great mods but the problem with console guys is he has posted many many times that they have third party scripts and giants wants to be mysterious with some modders on what is allowed or needs to be changed but people refuse to read or listen to them and send him 50 to 100 private messages on things he has answered. His forum page is linked to his Facebook page. I don't have Facebook either and I can read them just fine. He also has a single player series on YouTube that he explains allot of his mods and issues throughout