Kuhn DLC

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
benztechnc

Re: Kuhn DLC

Post by benztechnc »

Chainsawcrazy wrote:Not worth the $20 Canadian dollars. I saw all the useless 3-4m wide equipment and it ain't no different then what we get in the mod hub.
The DLC has a windrower that creates the swath in an offset line, making it easy to combine multiple swaths into one large one, the baler\wrapper combination I haven't seen released yet in ModHub, or other sites, though I haven't really looked. The detail on these are very nice, and they all work flawlessly, unlike items that are found sometime in the modding areas which can sometimes be a little buggy.

It may not be worth the money to you, but I feel it was well worth what I paid for it. I use the balers from this set now instead of the ones from the original game, since it's so nice to the able to bale\wrap at the same time.

I also haven't seen a modded square bale wrapper, is there one out there?
JTstractors

Post by JTstractors »

benztechnc wrote:
Chainsawcrazy wrote:Not worth the $20 Canadian dollars. I saw all the useless 3-4m wide equipment and it ain't no different then what we get in the mod hub.
The DLC has a windrower that creates the swath in an offset line, making it easy to combine multiple swaths into one large one, the baler\wrapper combination I haven't seen released yet in ModHub, or other sites, though I haven't really looked. The detail on these are very nice, and they all work flawlessly, unlike items that are found sometime in the modding areas which can sometimes be a little buggy.

It may not be worth the money to you, but I feel it was well worth what I paid for it. I use the balers from this set now instead of the ones from the original game, since it's so nice to the able to bale\wrap at the same time.

I also haven't seen a modded square bale wrapper, is there one out there?
It all depends on your platform if you are using pc the mods are in abundance there are numerous sites for the excluding the in game modhub. If you are a console user there are a few things in the pack not in the mod hub like a square bale wrapper self wrapping round baler and three point corn planter. Then the ultimate bottom line is what each fs farmer is personally looking for. cheers :hi:
jenna_q

Post by jenna_q »

For the most part the seeding and cultivation equipment is nothing overly special. It's really with the baling equipment and all that where the pack shines.
"In the midst of chaos, there is also opportunity." Sun Tzu, The Art of War
garyst

Post by garyst »

For me the most exciting items in the Kuhn pack are the 3pt. Stackfold planter, disk harrow, and 3pt. Sprayer all because they are common types of implements used in my area, just not the brand. Wish the seeder portion on the discolander was removable though because no one really does cover crops over here. Didn't have much interest in the haying equipment, but did play a little while with them.