Wexcombe Mannor Farm

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
PrincessJessi84

Wexcombe Mannor Farm

Post by PrincessJessi84 »

I was just wondering if there has been any news on this map as to a release or anything.. there was an old thread on here talking about it from December but it seems I cannot comment on it.. its been several months and I cant seem to find more than youtube videos from the likes of daggerwin and such.. I am kinda hoping that maybe its already released for pc and I just somehow managed to miss it.. if not maybe someone knows of news pertaining to this map.. its a brilliant looking map and I would love to be able to play it.. it seems that I don't have a taste for anything remotely American (which is weird cause I'm from the U.S. :lol: ) and I really prefer maps like old streams, cpf, chellington but ive played the wheels off these maps on my xbox.. it really does seem like this map would scratch the itch or one similar but they seem to be few and far between.. any advice or news on the map would be appreciated.. thanks in advance and happy farming
https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
PC
PC - Ryzen 7-2700 8core, 32gb ram, 2x2tb SSD, RTX 2080 SUPER 8gb, GX-850 Gold PSU
Displays - ASUS ROG Strix XG43VQ 43” Super Ultra-Wide Curved HDR Gaming Monitor 120Hz (3840 x 1200)
Samsung CFG70 27" Curved gaming Monitor 144HZ (1920 x 1080)
2x 24" Dell Monitors
Controllers - T150 Pro, Side Panel, TrackIR7, TM Stick
Goose66

Re: Wexcombe Mannor Farm

Post by Goose66 »

I know daggerwin got it from the author and stated on a video he wasn't sure the author was going to release it to the public.
Looks like a good map and hope like you it is released.
Playing on PC....Hollandscheveld maizeplus map
Suffolk, England
Discord ...Goose66