Sandy Bay is out

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
Tippwarrior

Re: Sandy Bay is out

Post by Tippwarrior »

Edforce1 you need to uninstall the ground response mod completely from the modhub. I had to do it on mine and it works perfectly then no error code. Also zetor9145 OD has put alot of his own time into making this map possible so have a little respect for him. If you played chellington then the bale issue won't be a problem for anyone.
edforce1

Post by edforce1 »

I never commented on zetor9145 I only asked about the 4 real mod I never mentioned anything about bale issues??
edforce1

Post by edforce1 »

Tippwarrior thanks for that I've removed ground response & all working now cheers as for the bail issue that was raised by someone else not me I've got the upmost respect for the modding community especially map makers
wildberry

Post by wildberry »

hun3 wrote:I saw a preview video of this map with horses running around. I dont see them I'm on PC. Anyone else have this?
even running dogs... i love those! whoever made them, awesome, must port them over to cpf *thumbsup*
MC, aka Master of Cereals
cr41g_1965

Post by cr41g_1965 »

downloaded this map as soon as I noticed it was out... dumped Lossberg and Old Streams... I am now down to the Big 3.. CPF, Chellington and Sandy Bay

Farming Simulator 76

playing RDR2
Eggski

Post by Eggski »

Why are people having so many problems downloading things?

I downloaded it lastnight and had a quick tour around, I put hundreds of hours into Sandy Bay on 15 but there always felt like something wasnt quite right with the layout, I would go off to another map then come back to it but I have to say I think this version should be even better now things have been swapped around slightly.
Farming the proper way, on PC.
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Eggski wrote:Why are people having so many problems downloading things?

I downloaded it lastnight and had a quick tour around, I put hundreds of hours into Sandy Bay on 15 but there always felt like something wasnt quite right with the layout, I would go off to another map then come back to it but I have to say I think this version should be even better now things have been swapped around slightly.
As explained by bassaddict, it was too many people putting stress on the servers downloading
Eggski

Post by Eggski »

I must get the timing just right then as I've never had trouble downloading or installing.
Farming the proper way, on PC.
Patrick73

Post by Patrick73 »

Love the layout of the fields, I can easily leave a worker to harvest and get on with other stuff, haven't tried seeding yet but doesn't look like it'll be a problem even though I'm still on 1.4 update (PS4)
PureMassacre187

Post by PureMassacre187 »

Im enjoying the new map. Its my first time seeing it. Not a fan of these overly linear maps. Though its not too bad to play on. I do wish the gates were a little wider and opened all the way. Farm side of cow bedding area is tight too.
:arrow:Andy Ps4 Fs17 :this:
Mobias

Post by Mobias »

Harvested a few fields this evening and started getting my bearing's with the whole place. One of the fun things about a new map is always getting a feel for it and finding your way about. Lovely map with a nice English coastal atmosphere. I like the idea of the small and large farm on either side of it. You don't start out with many fields but the smaller fields at least are quite cheap to buy so it shouldn't take too long to get the ball rolling. I've started off playing on 'easy' mode because I really can't be bothered grinding these maps to get anywhere, especially early on.

My only little initial criticism is that there's hedge collisions and very narrow gates into some fields. Careful driving is going to be needed.

At the moment I'm not sure how much time I'll put into this map initially. After waiting for CPF to be updated I've finally got that farm where I want it so I'm going to spend a bit more time there before devoting myself to developing another farm.

Anyway a big thank you to Oxygendavid. Another great map.
Ron938

Post by Ron938 »

Lots of barriers.
Fight-Test

Post by Fight-Test »

Preble 818 wrote:
edforce1 wrote:Playing on ps4 but get error code sometimes when I save and quit however I've noticed the ground response mod doesn't always work any ideas please
Try getting rid of that mod and see if it works. The 4real mods aren't great on console anyway.
The crop destruction works great, can't believe we didn't have this all along. It's like your cheating when not using it. The ground response is the one causing issues.
fabithebadu

Post by fabithebadu »

can anyone tell me where to put the straw for the cows?
Do i have to use the bedding machinery or is it possible with the collector?
Still i have no idea where to put it to make the cows use it on this map.

Thanks for your advice in advance
Beasto420

Post by Beasto420 »

Patrick73 wrote:Love the layout of the fields, I can easily leave a worker to harvest and get on with other stuff, haven't tried seeding yet but doesn't look like it'll be a problem even though I'm still on 1.4 update (PS4)
They do okay seeding , they stay a good distance away from the fence , so at the end I just have to tidy up the 2 ends he missed but I don't mind that , my favourite map out right now.