Truck mod.

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
PigKing

Re: Truck mod.

Post by PigKing »

farmer9192 wrote:i kno tht but i didnt kno if there was gonna be various gooseneck trailers tippers flatbeds cattle trailers etc
Lol did you even read the thread from the beginning?
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

PigKing wrote:
farmer9192 wrote:i kno tht but i didnt kno if there was gonna be various gooseneck trailers tippers flatbeds cattle trailers etc
Lol did you even read the thread from the beginning?
Farmer, you even suggested a few trailers...
farmer9192

Post by farmer9192 »

oh yea my bad my mempory isnt tht great but i was jus curious bout the tipper version cuz i kno i suggested the cattle trailer
D'oh Farming

Post by D'oh Farming »

Tycoonspaceman wrote:
eric21 wrote:How will the collisions work out?
Depends on how hard you hit things :P
:lol: :lol: :lol: :biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2: *thumbsup*
Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

D'oh Farming wrote:
Tycoonspaceman wrote:
eric21 wrote:How will the collisions work out?
Depends on how hard you hit things :P
:lol: :lol: :lol: :biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2: *thumbsup*
And trust me, I hit stuff hard. (I said I was sorry! On the bright side, you can get a smaller casket for your daughter now)
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Playing too much FS19 :mrgreen:
Specs-
i5-7300HQ|NVIDIA GTX 1050ti|16GB DDR4 RAM|1TB/500GB SSD/256GB M.2|Windows 10
Bp91

Post by Bp91 »

Super Pumped to see some new truck and trailer mods to come out! Thanks to all the modders out there!! *thumbsup* :hi:
Farming On XB1. :biggrin2:
DcSp0rTs

Post by DcSp0rTs »

That build so far looks amazing and when you get to the part that makes it a heavy hauler like the semis in the game could it be possibly you could give it some major power. Like the truck with the flatbed with the gooseneck attachment. That truck is a real powerful machine. They come with 440 hp and 860 lbs of torque. And there towing capacity is around 19,000. If you could possibly put those specs in for the truck would really make me and a lot of people drool over your mod. Been waiting for a truck mod and even a more powerful semi truck mod to come out one that has more or less then 600-800 hp and over 1000 ft lbs of torque. If this is possible to do. Thank you so much for trying to build one. I'm also on Xbox one console.
ClassicTractors

Post by ClassicTractors »

I am new to this thread; however, I read through it, so I will not ask for updates. I saw some posts about gooseneck trailers, in particular the flatbed. Will there be an option for the flatbed with ramps and as a straight deck, both with tie downs running the length of the deck? On a separate note, the truck looks AMAZING, TSM!
TSM

Post by TSM »

@classicTractors the flatbed pickup not sure about ramps, straight deck yes, and tension belts yes.
DcSp0rTs

Post by DcSp0rTs »

Is there any new update on the progress. Just thinking of the work your putting into this is making me antsy. Don't me to try and rush you I know this takes time and you want to be as perfect as possible.
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

@DcSp0rTs, that's something you probably should've said.
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt
TSM

Post by TSM »

been looking at how the engine config stuff works on other mods as the TT at present pulls away to quick and does not have brakes to cope with it also suspension options looking at seeing if it can have more than one setting depending on what truck is being used for.
Last edited by TSM on Tue May 23, 2017 1:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
DcSp0rTs

Post by DcSp0rTs »

Does the tt stand for twin turbo? If so is there a way to make it a single?
TSM

Post by TSM »

they way the normal one works I think it might be total turd :D
DcSp0rTs

Post by DcSp0rTs »

You should keep the TwinTurbo setting set up even if the brakes can't handle it and people should know the limits of the truck and then a little later date if they come out with something that is made for the brakes to be able to cope with the TwinTurbo then you know you can implement it in as an update and the suspension is there a way to make it like a semi truck suspension or is it Not available for you to pick