Old Style Brick Storage Bunkers

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
BigC92

Re: Old Style Brick Storage Bunkers

Post by BigC92 »

Bradleyson wrote:I actually smiled my head off when I saw Dorset had no interest in tools/vehicles... I love placeables :) not having the ability to change things on maps like pc users , these placeables let us console user 'change it up' to a certain degree...not sure about anyone else but I like to change my map as much as possible, make it my own map so to speak :)
The placeables i like are new sheds and the vanilla placeables, i love how they have lights and operating doors.
Bradleyson

Post by Bradleyson »

BigC92 wrote:
Bradleyson wrote:I actually smiled my head off when I saw Dorset had no interest in tools/vehicles... I love placeables :) not having the ability to change things on maps like pc users , these placeables let us console user 'change it up' to a certain degree...not sure about anyone else but I like to change my map as much as possible, make it my own map so to speak :)
The placeables i like are new sheds and the vanilla placeables, i love how they have lights and operating doors.
I'm the same bro, I like how it makes the map feel more alive. Crazy what a few lights on buildings can do lol
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

Bradleyson wrote:
BigC92 wrote:
I'm the same bro, I like how it makes the map feel more alive. Crazy what a few lights on buildings can do lol
You hit the nail on the head, it makes you feel like your actually doing it, not holding the controller to run the person, your right on the lights too, i wished fs15 had that. But there is something i really want that i hope could be converted to fs17, that is, the 5 door garage that is on WBH map, you can fit the biggest harvesters in there, make them have operating doors and light switches.
Davo79

Post by Davo79 »

Dorset_FS_UK wrote:As long as its not a vehicle/tool as I have zero interest in making vehicles/tools.

Bet is a vehicle/tool....
.... its a vehicle, its a vehicle/tool.........
tell me it's a vehicle/tool ;)
I would love to see a placeable grain storage similar to the silos but with the capabilities of the hay lofts and be able to add the silo extensions to them. I know it's a pipedream but hey a guy can dream can't he.oh and that would be available to is console users.
"I’m going to plead with you, do not cross us. Because if you do, the survivors will write about what we do here for 10,000 years."
manosaurus

Post by manosaurus »

I wish someone would take the silage bunkers make them 3m taller put a solid end on one end and make it a placeable grain storage. With a tarp covering like the trailers have. Then I'd have nice pig food storage.
Ox91

Post by Ox91 »

So is it working yet?
TurboFarmer

Post by TurboFarmer »

The walls still allow crop to pass through and the invisible wall glitch after removing still happens.
PS4 Farmer
novass

Post by novass »

I triec the double bunker..put cut grass in it..it was as no walls or bunker was there...on Westbridge map..by cow corrals. didn't work for me......Chris