ITS-Lemken-Gigant

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
jenna_q

Re: ITS-Lemken-Gigant

Post by jenna_q »

crash wrote:How do I adjust it from taking 4m implements to 3m Implements? On console
The carrier doesn't change sizes. So if you want to use the 3m you need to connect it right behind the tractor. The 4m plows and cultivators are the only ones that can connect to the Gigant carrier and not leave a strip down the middle.
"In the midst of chaos, there is also opportunity." Sun Tzu, The Art of War
PaulDuPouy

Post by PaulDuPouy »

I set it to download along with lossberg when I left the house for work. Will try it out tonight.
mtx95sho on XB1, Oct. '17 convert to the master race :hi:
jenna_q

Post by jenna_q »

PaulDuPouy wrote:I set it to download along with lossberg when I left the house for work. Will try it out tonight.
It's quite a nice set, it's a little on the confusing side with how many pieces you can have attached, and how they all raise and lower. Also if you are running 2 plows and 2 cultivators you are going to need a serious tractor. I am using the Challenger MT800 with the max 646 HP engine and it seems to do well on flatter ground but chugs a little on hills.
jenna_q

Post by jenna_q »

Drmattymd wrote: I was just trying that myself and it seems a nightmare to get all set and adjusted. Would be better if the sides synced as one unit
Personally I think it would have been better if it raised and lowered all off of the carrier. Though I have found that if you have all of them connected you only need to raise and lower the carrier and the plows to get around a corner , and if the land is flat enough you may be able to get away with only doing the carrier. Still it is a very versatile piece to have.
PaulDuPouy

Post by PaulDuPouy »

The all important question is "Can the hired worker use it?"
PaulDuPouy

Post by PaulDuPouy »

And the answer to that question is in......and it is a NO. Unless you want to count going up & down the field in 4m widths while they should be registering the full 8m.

Works fine for user use, but needs patched for AI use.

One side note, the 939 pulls it better than the Magnum380....
Last edited by PaulDuPouy on Tue Feb 28, 2017 6:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
PaulDuPouy

Post by PaulDuPouy »

Nice
Farmer BeAn

Post by Farmer BeAn »

Drmattymd wrote:Maximum plowage :lol: :coolnew:

Whatta a great idea !! I may have to give that a try!! I'm not a fan of ploughing but I still do it but that might actually be fun!! How is it for turning around ??
jenna_q

Post by jenna_q »

Drmattymd wrote:Maximum plowage :lol: :coolnew:

That is rather cool, but I would hate to have to clean that mess up in real life.
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

So after having a go with the new toys last night, I must say this is one of my favorite mods ever. I love the many different settings. The fold/ unfold animation is wonderful. Having to "fiddle" with the settings is just great. I know I'm weird, but I hate just unfolding implements and going at it. I like having to "set them up" for field work. It took me a good 15 mins last night just figuring out how to get the cultivators level when working.

The way I found to make it work is: unfold, make sure the carrier has the cultivators as high as it will lift them, select and lower each cultivator individually, then select the carrier and lower it. For turns, just raise the carrier. I have not yet figured out how to get the cultivators hooked to the subsoilers and get both of them to work correctly. For me, the cultivators always "hang down" lower than the subsoilers.

I just saw that we got some disc harrows today on the mod hub. (I haven't checked to see if they're on the console modhub yet) Wonderful mods all around.
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
crash

Post by crash »

I had a dual setup kuhn subsoiler, power harrow and seeder going last night.. Had to give up the power harrow due to its widhtt. But is was a lot of adjustments to get it looking good..
Xbox series s and pc :gamer:
In Norway
ErwinR55

Post by ErwinR55 »

Drmattymd wrote:or this combination... Pottinger 3 mower setup on front of tractor, 2 NH discbines hooked to the gigant swung out to the sides.... extra 8m of mowing
https://youtu.be/3TrqgdGcrM8 :hi:
PS4 player
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

Erwin, just genius, pure genius
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
Fastfiveo2