Crop duster mod

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
mattsikung

Re: Crop duster mod

Post by mattsikung »

will you realize the planes and maybe even in a public beta
Patton_M47

Post by Patton_M47 »

zippyo wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 1:56 am Mouse left UP

Mouse right DOWN

script loads first initialized gamepad (xbox controller with triggers)if u have joy plugged in unplug it.
thx i tryed it but it doesnt seem to work im going to try again with no mods
I do FS19 old school mods and FS19 military mods for PC let me know if you want anything done
I don't have any form of social media nor discord FYI
Ban time total: 7 days
AKA Oberfeldwebel Patton
zippyo

Post by zippyo »

hey there guys.

adjusted script for those having problems with up and down will post here soon. looks like a stupid mistake on my behalf
still only human

ALSO BIG NEWS TODAY I FIGURED OUT TRANSLATION SIDEWAYS JUST LIKE THE REAL THING.

stay tuned I'll post a vid shortly

zip
zippyo

Post by zippyo »

zippyo

Post by zippyo »

https://youtu.be/jN_CzKdiOmg

new look on things
Patton_M47

Post by Patton_M47 »

zippyo wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 9:13 pm https://youtu.be/jN_CzKdiOmg

new look on things
here the Cargo heli
http://www.modhub.us/farming-simulator- ... mi26t-0-1/
PS let me know if you need any help i can do small stuff in GE but nothing major
I do FS19 old school mods and FS19 military mods for PC let me know if you want anything done
AKA Oberfeldwebel Patton
zippyo

Post by zippyo »

zippyo

Post by zippyo »

Getting really close to something never experienced in FS. The true 3 dimensional freedom is excitement inducing beyond my expectations. Why GIANTS never offered us this out of the box?
Anyhow I would like to get a bit more lift in turns when pulling back on the cyclic without collective input and then I'd say it's done for the actual flying part. Looking at the dust effect from rotor wash as well, then the actual spray/fertilize/seed tidbits.
I was thinking to detach spray gear and make it an attachable item, so one helicopter will do it all (even a passenger cabin) with gear for whatever u want to do at the time. just sum thoughts...
Patton_M47

Post by Patton_M47 »

zippyo wrote: Sun Nov 29, 2020 4:13 pm Getting really close to something never experienced in FS. The true 3 dimensional freedom is excitement inducing beyond my expectations. Why GIANTS never offered us this out of the box?
Anyhow I would like to get a bit more lift in turns when pulling back on the cyclic without collective input and then I'd say it's done for the actual flying part. Looking at the dust effect from rotor wash as well, then the actual spray/fertilize/seed tidbits.
I was thinking to detach spray gear and make it an attachable item, so one helicopter will do it all (even a passenger cabin) with gear for whatever u want to do at the time. just sum thoughts...
zippo for some reason the link to your new Heli is not working i have uploaded some mods to modhub before and it may be because it was declined
AKA Oberfeldwebel Patton
zippyo

Post by zippyo »

not sure what that is all about the first upload is still up. The spray gear is up and running, so I will upload the fix with spray again and see what happens.
As for 3 axis flight.
the video I posted last shows the need for pedals input (something scaled to input movement) to make this as believable as I can without really poking the hornet's nest in aerodynamics black voodoo magic. There is no lift gained from pitch up with forward velocity (yet but maybe)
and the yaw is critical in resolution even without torque from transmission, so I'm in the process of re-writing some of the input code for triggers on xbox controller.

stay tuned
Patton_M47

Post by Patton_M47 »

zippyo wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 7:10 pm http://www.modhub.us/farming-simulator- ... blic-beta/

everyone should replace old one
this link is not working for some reason zip, I have had issues with the same site
AKA Oberfeldwebel Patton
zippyo

Post by zippyo »

here is the fix with no controller AND SPRAYING is ON

http://www.modhub.us/farming-simulator- ... ray-1-0b2/

zip
DzInLa

Post by DzInLa »

zippyo wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 2:18 am here is the fix with no controller AND SPRAYING is ON

http://www.modhub.us/farming-simulator- ... ray-1-0b2/

zip
The link is not working.
zippyo

Post by zippyo »

Patton_M47

Post by Patton_M47 »

thx.. Media fire always scares the stuff out of me.. cant wait to try...
AKA Oberfeldwebel Patton