Small Map Modification issue

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
Reaydickinson

Small Map Modification issue

Post by Reaydickinson »

Hi,

I have just started modding and after watching many tutorials have decided to re design Goldcrest more to my liking.

All has gone very well so far apart for one little problem:-

After moving the Cow enclosure in it's entirety to replace field 19, all works OK apart from the Visual effect in the Liquid manure tank wont show its self when playing the actual game.

I was wondering if it had anything to do with the height difference between the two sites.

Any help would be appreciated.
Rbk_3

Re: Small Map Modification issue

Post by Rbk_3 »

Reaydickinson wrote:Hi,

I have just started modding and after watching many tutorials have decided to re design Goldcrest more to my liking.

All has gone very well so far apart for one little problem:-

After moving the Cow enclosure in it's entirety to replace field 19, all works OK apart from the Visual effect in the Liquid manure tank wont show its self when playing the actual game.

I was wondering if it had anything to do with the height difference between the two sites.

Any help would be appreciated.
You can move up the visual of the manure. It is probably currently under the maps ground texture. The default manure pit has a dip. Or you can make a dip with the terrain editor.
PC: 9600k/1080ti
Reaydickinson

Re: Small Map Modification issue

Post by Reaydickinson »

Thank you for your assistance Rbk_3, I have just tried lifting the visual in giants editor and still not showing.

I will keep trying other stuff and see if i can fix it.