Idea for the all time bestest mod ever

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
Jagtractor

Re: Idea for the all time bestest mod ever

Post by Jagtractor »

[quote="canadafarms"][/quote]
I instigated the argument/thing. My bad Canadafarms. Sorry and ignore my ignorance. Back to topic kids
PC and PS4 Pro
been playing on pc lately.
canadafarms

Post by canadafarms »

Jagtractor wrote:
canadafarms wrote:
I instigated the argument/thing. My bad Canadafarms. Sorry and ignore my ignorance. Back to topic kids
No worries, its all good here, Chistopher73, jagtractor, BigC, and JD my apologies as well :hi:

As jagtractor said.... Back on topic *thumbsup*
PS4
Jagtractor

Post by Jagtractor »

It would be cool to see a mod where bales will break if you drop them or handle them too roughly. I've always got to clean up a couple bales every year that fall apart. Maybe it's dumb but I'd think it would add some more realism
PC and PS4 Pro
been playing on pc lately.
Christopher73

Post by Christopher73 »

I'm just here to have fun. No oppolagies necessary. I was poking in jest and trying to lighten the mood. That's the problem with talking on a computer. I have a dry humor that usually doesn't translate on the screen.
Playing on PS4
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

No need for apologies. :) But yeah, as Christopher said, it's hard to say what you mean through a computer. :mrgreen: If we were talking face-to-face, it probably would've went, well, well-er. :lol:
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt
canadafarms

Post by canadafarms »

No guys really I felt that in this situation that I needed to apologize. It was a post that I made in another topic that set this in motion and I didn't even realize it until later, and for the exact reason that JD and Christopher73 said above. I made the post in a hurry without even thinking about what I said, and what I meant as a little jab in the ribs with a smile on my face to point Jagtractor in the right direction came off as a bit blunt and rude. If you weren't following us at that exact time its hard to explain the series of posts as they happened but ultimately I caused the whole thing.....

Anyway back on topic, since we are talking about what we think is the bestest mod or mod idea ever, mine would be some form of AI help for hauling goods. I know the situation with the external scripts with courseplay and follow me and all that good stuff. I wouldn't even need a full version of courseplay, just the ability to send a helper to a dump location, dump the goods and return to the same spot again.....still I know this is not possible for a modder to do without scripts so I understand it wouldn't make it to console but for me if I could only have this one thing I would be a very happy farmer. Don't get me wrong I enjoy all the maps and mods and everything but if had to give everything up and just pick one thing that I could have, this would be the one for me. :biggrin2:
PS4