Placeable Refill Tanks - update issue ...

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
W1der

Placeable Refill Tanks - update issue ...

Post by W1der »

Just updated this mod and now these tanks are missing in all my savegames ...
Buying new ones wont let me place them on the same spot as the old ones ... :neutralnew:

If any one still have the old version in their mod folder ... I would be happy to get a copy of it ... *thumbsup*
[Win11] Intel Core i9-13900F Tray 5.6GHz / MSI RTX4090 24GB GDDR6 / 2x16GB 5600MHz DDR5
JohnDeere318

Re: Placeable Refill Tanks - update issue ...

Post by JohnDeere318 »

I still have the older version. I can get it for you if you'd like, it might be a while though, maybe someone will get it to you before me, if not, I will do it. :)

I get home around 4:00pm Central Time (right now is 1:40pm), like I said, it may be a while. :mrgreen:
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt
W1der

Post by W1der »

No ... that is fine ... I am playing a map that does not have them mean while ... :)
I will happily wait! :mrgreen:
[Win11] Intel Core i9-13900F Tray 5.6GHz / MSI RTX4090 24GB GDDR6 / 2x16GB 5600MHz DDR5
aklein

Post by aklein »

I need to look tonight but I was playing a map where I put the seed and solid fertilizer down last night and I noticed an error on my log related to those. I happened to not be around the farm yard where I placed them so I need to check when I get home to see if there visible on the map.
Keldin

Post by Keldin »

W1der, can you not delete them (the invisible ones) in the vehicles.xml file?
Platform=PC
W1der

Post by W1der »

Keldin wrote:W1der, can you not delete them (the invisible ones) in the vehicles.xml file?
Maybe ... (never manipulated that one) ...
Had a look ... but could not find them in there ... :hmm:

Anyways ... I rolled back to the old version and now I can see them again ... Thanks JD! *thumbsup*
Karlox

Post by Karlox »

I'm not sure but maybe the "tipcol" from the old tanks are still in Place in your savegame, preventing the tanks to be put in same location. What you can try is to look in your savegame folder for "tipColMap.grle". Make backup of it and then and delete it. Then load your savegame and you should see warning from it missing in the log, and that the game is generating new one from the map default and placeables you have put up.
W1der

Post by W1der »

Yea ... well ... as I got the old version from JD ... I guess I can sell them now ... install the new version ... and buy them again ...
I would then (probably) be able to place them where I want to.

Or just keep the old version as I had no issues with that one ...
But that will cause the modhub to keep the red alert, for available update, showing for this one for ever ... :hmm:

Am I the only one with this issue?
aklein

Post by aklein »

your not the only one. I had a solid fertilizer and seed refill tank on one of my maps. I just checked and they are no longer where I placed them. the grass is missing like it is when you place something and then sell it.

I only put them on one of my maps as the others had built i refill points. Although when I opened the game and looked at the log today which would have been the second time I launched that save game since updating the tanks I didn't see an error related to them. last night I recall an error that said something like corrupt save game and then referenced two entries for that mod file name.
W1der

Post by W1der »

OK ... according to the change log it was updated to work on consoles ..
Nothing about any fixes for "pc".

Could it be a mod conflict or did someone fail to test this before release !?