CSZ set - feedback

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
DD ModPassion

CSZ set - feedback

Post by DD ModPassion »

CSZ set contains the following equipment:
01. Adapter Only For Mod CSZ
02. Bale Fork
03. Bale Fork With Hydraulic Reclining Tips
04. Bale Fork With Extra Elevation
05. Bale Fork Grabber
06. Wrapped Bale Handler
07. Pallet Fork
08. Pallet Fork Extra
09. Pallet Fork With Grabber
10. Log With Grabber
11. Log With Grabber Extra
12. Manure Fork
13. Multi-Purpose Fork
14. Bucket Grid
15. Bucket For Beets
16. Multi-Purpose Bucket L 3.000
17. Multi-Purpose Bucket L 4.000
18. Bucket With Central Unloading
19. Bucket With Grabber
20. Silage Bucket
21. Dozer Blade
22. Lifting Hook
23. Rocker Arm

CSZ set - image

Installation and Requires:
This CSZ set is compatible with the Windows version (incl. Steam), Mac OS X version (incl. Mac App Store), PlayStation 4 and Xbox One of Farming Simulator 17 (Update 1.4 or higher) Copy the Archive FS17_CSZ_set.zip to your mods folder, remember to overwrite previous file.

Download [Modhub]:
https://farming-simulator.com/mod.php?mod_id=69365

Language available in the game:
Italian by DD ModPassion
English by Decker_MMIV
German by mngrazy and Giants
French by SicFR57
Russian by Gonimy_Vetrom
Spanish by JFMtb
Hungarian by Amalrich
Poland by criss20ster
Dutch by Willem0492
Portugal by HugoC.Castro
Brazil by HugoC.Castro

Functionality, Usage, Features and Characteristics:

CSZ set - customization
We have included the possibility to choose which vehicle to use the CSZ mod:
1. front loader
2. telehandler
3. wheel loader
4. CSZ adapter
5. skid steer loader
When purchasing CSZ mod, you will be given access to customization of mod. After buying a CSZ mod, you can always bring them back to the shop to customize them again. It’s also possible to customize the CSZ mod you lease, although you can’t customize them after leasing them.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Bdg_7wderg

CSZ set - difficulty
CSZ mods included three different levels of difficulty, with which you can interact with CSZ mods: easy, normal and hard. When you start a new career and make the choice of the difficulty, the CSZ mods will adjust to the same level of difficulty.
Easy difficulty
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3aUhWrboAtI
Normal difficulty
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TuxOZjvR2UE
Hard difficulty
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwi27BwtwAo

CSZ set - store
https://youtu.be/Rqas4qKHaMM?list=PLYrK ... _lle9S0oIa

Copyright:
CSZ set by DD ModPassion and zBlacklion is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution - Non Commercial - No Derivatives 4.0 International License. Based on a work at http://www.csz.it About this License Permissions beyond the scope You can Obtain additional permits may be available at https://www.facebook.com/DDModPassion
Last edited by DD ModPassion on Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Fight-Test

Re: CSZ set - feedback

Post by Fight-Test »

WOW!! awesome work. Looking forward to getting on console.
Leonara

Post by Leonara »

I've been using the CSZ sets since FS 15, love the "01. Adapter Only For Mod CSZ" adapter. One of the first things I buy is that and a set of forks so I can move the wool pallets. Sometimes buy a double kit and put on front and back to deliver wool.

Also buy the big bucket as soon as I can. Love your work, it saves me work!

Too bad it requires 1.4, I wont be upgrading to that again, the stuttering makes the game almost unplayable. On 1.3.1 everything is great!
Preble 818

Post by Preble 818 »

Wow nice!
Playing on PS5 in Ohio, USA.
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

Dam.
Beastbubba

Post by Beastbubba »

There any updates to the upcoming modhub release from the one that has already been released?
PC gamer.
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Couldnbe he plans to do it together
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

Are you sure console can have this? Cause if giants didn't clear this, i dont want any part of it.
Fight-Test

Post by Fight-Test »

BigC92 wrote:Are you sure console can have this? Cause if giants didn't clear this, i dont want any part of it.
What are you on about? If giants doesn't clear it then you don't have to worry about seeing it on console. Not sure what you saying but since Giants did the german translation version and they said its coming to modhub Im pretty sure it will atleast be on pc modhub. You buy the game yet?
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

Fight-Test wrote:
BigC92 wrote:Are you sure console can have this? Cause if giants didn't clear this, i dont want any part of it.
What are you on about? If giants doesn't clear it then you don't have to worry about seeing it on console. Not sure what you saying but since Giants did the german translation version and they said its coming to modhub Im pretty sure it will atleast be on pc modhub. You buy the game yet?
I think I know what he is saying, he is saying that if it doesn't get passed through GIANTS, he doesn't want to be near the mod (I may be wrong, only BigC knows what he means) and that he wants to make sure it is on ModHub, I know how it feels when you want to know something and just be glad you know if something passed or something like that. I am guessing you are not a "born" English speaker @Fight-Test? Or are you? :mrgreen: (I hope I am not offending you by that question.)
Last edited by JohnDeere318 on Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt
eric21

Post by eric21 »

It should pass
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

JohnDeere318 wrote:
Fight-Test wrote:
I think I know what he is saying, he is saying that if it doesn't get passed through GIANTS, he doesn't want to be near the mod (I may be wrong, only BigC knows what he means) and that he wants to make sure it is on ModHub, I know how it feels when you want to know something and just be glad you know if something passed or something like that. I am guessing you are not a "born" English speaker @Fight-Test? Or are you? :mrgreen: (I hope I am not offending you by that question.)
I mean is this an actual brand that giants will allow to be on console? I mean they do look really great. And yes you get excited for something and they say no.
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Well the copyrigt is good so i dont think it will have problems
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

BigC92 wrote:
JohnDeere318 wrote:
Fight-Test wrote:
I mean is this an actual brand that giants will allow to be on console? I mean they do look really great. And yes you get excited for something and they say no.
Oh ok, thanks for clarifying. *thumbsup* Yeah I do indeed, would hope so that it would get passed for console users, it looks like this will be a useful pack.
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt
Largan

Post by Largan »

This pack looks awesome!
Xbox ONE: Felsbrunn.