CSZ set - feedback

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
jihidmaraud

Re: CSZ set - feedback

Post by jihidmaraud »

about the problem with the log grabber opening and closing
I have found that when the tool i selected it open and closes all the time,
if you select the tractor/telehandler the you can use the tool and it will not open and close
Red3Tango

Post by Red3Tango »

BUG Report:
FS17: 1.4.4.0 (14222/14810)
Mod: 11.1.1.4 (from in-game ModHub)
No error in Logs

Selling or modifying these Buckets causes game to crash to desktop. Tested with Easy and Hard difficulties, existing saves and new games (without any other mods installed.)

16. Multi-Purpose Bucket L 3.000
18. Bucket With Central Unloading
19. Bucket With Grabber
tech_op2000

Post by tech_op2000 »

Red3Tango wrote:BUG Report:
No error in Logs

Selling or modifying these Buckets causes game to crash to desktop. Tested with Easy and Hard difficulties, existing saves and new games (without any other mods installed.)

19. Bucket With Grabber
I can confirm that I have the same issue.

I also would like to know what changed with the silage bucket with the rotor on the front. I used to love using it to clean my cows on lossberg because when it was on it would pull all the grass off the floor into the bucket. Now it no longer picks up the grass at all.
niggle44

Post by niggle44 »

I know this post been open a while, but recently decided to use the bucket with central unloading slot to fill my sowing machines. But when on the tele handler it will only empty when the bucket is tipped forward and it fires the seed or fert straight back at the cab of the tele handler. When chute is closed it will not unload into the sower anyway. Any the thoughts ?.
elevenfourteen

Post by elevenfourteen »

It's a pity. The best pack out there. The best shovels. But it just does not work right. Crashes the game or you cannot unload shovels to 100%. An update would be awsome!
whiteknight4981

Post by whiteknight4981 »

Red3Tango wrote: ↑Sat Sep 02, 2017 6:40 pm BUG Report:
No error in Logs

19. Bucket With Grabber
Also happening on:
FS17 1.5.1 Platinum Edition
Mod: 11.1.1.4 (from in game mod menu)
Logs: no errors found in logs, accrued on existing saves with multiple other mods, redownloaded and tested again in existing save files and new games with no other mods installed.
thefoofighter

Post by thefoofighter »

Multiplayer Lag in Latest Version
Hi, Since I updated to version 11.2 of this set I have suffered some bad lag spikes that occur if I have some of the CSZ Tools purchased. It seems worse with the bale handling tools.
I run a dedicated server and it only seems to be an issue if the items are loaded on the map. Once i sell all the tools I no longer have lag.
Map: The West Coast
Logs are clean by the looks of it.

Might it be some kind or issue with network physics for the tools? The lag is even present if I am on the other side of the map. Not even sure how i could go about and debug that.
I really love this set, but it's really unplayable for me atm, so i've had to remove it :(

Hope it's an easy fix and at least reproducible for others..
TurboFarmer

Post by TurboFarmer »

The crane arm still flops around on the adapter, it is missing collisions. I wish the crane just hooked up to a 3-point instead.
PS4 Farmer
SimulatedSphere

Post by SimulatedSphere »

elevenfourteen wrote: ↑Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:25 pm It's a pity. The best pack out there. The best shovels. But it just does not work right. Crashes the game or you cannot unload shovels to 100%. An update would be awsome!
Anything cant get 100% full because in real life , you cant get a full bucket.
XBOX ONE S ( I don't have limited power :biggrin2: )| FS17 | UK
Just waiting for FS19!
I play with as much realism as possible :wink3:
XBOX ONE S Β¦ On Estancia / Sussex Farm / Oakfield |FS13 , FS15 , FS17
Thank you to all modders out there , the game would never be the same without you!😎 :hi:
Thank you to Giants as my Xbox would never be the same without you!😎 :hi:
*TurboStar*

Post by *TurboStar* »

thefoofighter wrote: ↑Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:35 pm Multiplayer Lag in Latest Version
Hi, Since I updated to version 11.2 of this set I have suffered some bad lag spikes that occur if I have some of the CSZ Tools purchased. It seems worse with the bale handling tools.
Are you able to reproduce in an exactly way?
whiteknight4981 wrote: ↑Sun Dec 24, 2017 10:22 pm
Red3Tango wrote: ↑Sat Sep 02, 2017 6:40 pm BUG Report:
No error in Logs

19. Bucket With Grabber
Also happening on:
FS17 1.5.1 Platinum Edition
Mod: 11.1.1.4 (from in game mod menu)
Logs: no errors found in logs, accrued on existing saves with multiple other mods, redownloaded and tested again in existing save files and new games with no other mods installed.
I tried and it should be fixed now.
TurboFarmer wrote: ↑Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:02 pm The crane arm still flops around on the adapter, it is missing collisions. I wish the crane just hooked up to a 3-point instead.
Could you attach an image?
elevenfourteen

Post by elevenfourteen »

SimulatedSphere wrote: ↑Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:54 pm
elevenfourteen wrote: ↑Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:25 pm It's a pity. The best pack out there. The best shovels. But it just does not work right. Crashes the game or you cannot unload shovels to 100%. An update would be awsome!
Anything cant get 100% full because in real life , you cant get a full bucket.
But I wrote, that I cannot make them empty. And thats bad, if you want to use it with something else. But there was a patch for the mod recently and I am going to try it again! =)
TurboFarmer

Post by TurboFarmer »

*TurboStar* wrote: ↑Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:25 pm
TurboFarmer wrote: ↑Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:02 pm The crane arm still flops around on the adapter, it is missing collisions. I wish the crane just hooked up to a 3-point instead.
Could you attach an image?
I use the crane arm on the back of my tractor to skid logs out of the woods. If the arm had the option to attach directly to the 3-point hitch on the tractor instead of using the CSZ adapter, it would function much better and also not extend too far from the tractor. I also use the crane arm on my telehandler and it works perfect in that application.
These pics show the lack of collision on the adapter. (again, I wish the arm attached to 3-point as an option) Either way, thanks for a great mod!
PS4 Farmer
Ox91

Post by Ox91 »

I can't buy the CSZ bale fork grabber on Xbox. There is plenty of room at the store. I am not out of slots. Happen on both mod maps and regular maps. Happen regardless of what type of connection I pick. Tried starting the game, also tried rebooting Xbox.

Battousaid1

Post by Battousaid1 »

Ox91 wrote: ↑Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:01 am I can't buy the CSZ bale fork grabber on Xbox. There is plenty of room at the store. I am not out of slots. Happen on both mod maps and regular maps. Happen regardless of what type of connection I pick. Tried starting the game, also tried rebooting Xbox.

I’m having the same problem with that on ps4
Ps4 player
niggle44

Post by niggle44 »

Is one of the pallet forks now autoload ?.