Ideas for Mods

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
novass

Re: Ideas for Mods

Post by novass »

eric21 wrote:
novass wrote:Placeable light poles.that come on when the game engine turns them on in town,farm..I like doing farming work at night.and alot of these sheds,building don't have lights..we need them..thank ya....Chris
Use the floodlights that arr in modhub
thank ya Eric,I know about the moble light trailer. the problem us it has to be towed where its going.it doesn't turn off or on with out raising the mast.another problem with is.I want it to turn on/off with the game engine. and just a pole is easier to place then the trailer.the trailer is great for some purposes. .I use them a lot. .I just hope someone moddeds a farm/city light pole....Chris
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

I want light poles as well novass.
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .
Homerthehulk

Post by Homerthehulk »

Placeable light would be great, as would flashing beacon bars that you could apply to any tractor, lorry or van. And a portable jet wash/steam cleaner that could be placed into the back of the van/pick up. CB aerials would be a cool addition too most farm tractors in are area have them. Just a thought for more realism. Keep the great mods coming thought great work.
Mudder101

Post by Mudder101 »

Is there anyone out the that can take some pictures mods and make them console ready? All mod creators please send more mods for ps4. Would love to use some of the ocean stuff on the ps4. Thanks know you
Homerthehulk

Post by Homerthehulk »

See the PC users are getting all the great mods again, no mods on consoles for almost 2 weeks! giants sort out the license issues please, come on giants/Sony/Microsoft keep up !
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

Homerthehulk wrote:See the PC users are getting all the great mods again, no mods on consoles for almost 2 weeks! giants sort out the license issues please, come on giants/Sony/Microsoft keep up !
Hey, relax, its not there fault that the mods contest got done, and testing their mods for console.
sofr-oleg

Post by sofr-oleg »

“Gomselmash” KDP-3000 PULL-TYPE FORAGE COMBINE HARVESTER
“Gomselmash”KPK-3000 SEMI-MOUNTED FORAGE COMBINE HARVSTER
“Gomselmash”UES-290/450 universal power ubits
Homerthehulk

Post by Homerthehulk »

I no this isn't the place for this but if anyone knows where oxygendavid posts there is a glitch on sandy bay map, if you use AI worker in fields 25/27 the game freezes. I've tried reinstalling but still does it. Thanks.
cpalmer1134

Post by cpalmer1134 »

I play on the PS4 and do ALOT of logging. It would be amazing if we could get some more logging machinery. Skidders, different log trucks with loaders... Just a more diverse selection.
cpalmer1134

Post by cpalmer1134 »

It also would be amazing if seasons were introduced to ps4. Having to plow and do snow removal. Just sounds awesome.
BobcatLogger

Post by BobcatLogger »

Blacksheep modding is making a Liebherr excavator that will have grapples as attachments which we can use for logging. They also have a couple rigs and a logging trailer coming out. There was also a post in one of their pictures asking about a skidder. They asked for a brand and model so we may have some hope for a skidder there. Hoping there is a feller head attachment for the excavator.
theSeb

Post by theSeb »

Homerthehulk wrote:I no this isn't the place for this but if anyone knows where oxygendavid posts there is a glitch on sandy bay map, if you use AI worker in fields 25/27 the game freezes. I've tried reinstalling but still does it. Thanks.
Are these fields in the south of the map?
Homerthehulk

Post by Homerthehulk »

Not to sure of location, 25 is the field where camp site is located 27 is same area where windmill is located. Both are by second farm near edge of map
dannyjjones

Post by dannyjjones »

would be nice to have a mod on the console to remove bushes, would also be a great mod to stop the animals throwing their food everywhere!
Plumbboss

Post by Plumbboss »

For console: some new semi trucks would be great that aren't an European make, b-double trailers for console would be handy. New logging equipment and an Australian map would be cool!