Ideas for Mods

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
garyst

Re: Ideas for Mods

Post by garyst »

High Cotton wrote:
garyst wrote:Know there is no chance in heck it will ever happen, but i think it would be really neat to see some 3pt. Mounted bedding equipment, and bigger 3pt. Mounted planters. Feels so weird planting on flat ground. About 80% of the crops in my area are planted on bedded fields.

They already have the texture for this. If you notice the planted potatoe texture looks like it's been bedded. A lot of the river bottom cotton ground gets bedded in my area.
I noticed that. If only there were a mod builder from the delta making these types of implements though for consoles, or hopefully a miracle we will see something like this in fs19. In my area they plant just about everything on beds not just cotton. They plant soybeans, corn, and milo on bedded ground too. Even saw a couple wheat fields planted on beds, but most the wheat is planted on flat ground. Majority of the wheat though is not planted with a drill, they broadcast spread it with a fertilizer spreader then till it under, then after harvest no one bales the straw like on fs they will burn the straw before planting double crop soybeans.
RFERIGOLO

Post by RFERIGOLO »

Playing PS5 in Brazil, FS13, FS15, FS17, FS19, FS 22,
RFERIGOLO

Post by RFERIGOLO »

I wanted these platforms, because now with bigger seeders we have to have bigger platforms.
RFERIGOLO

Post by RFERIGOLO »

I wish I could count on chopped straw for the console,
I know it's a script but Giants can not get it to get it?
Another would be the AddOn Combine, I find it very interesting to console.
:?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:
crash

Post by crash »

vaderstad rexius roller
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXWYIgm ... Ld34Jg-nnu

a junkkari simulata or kongskilde juko 4 meter seeder with one big wheel on each side.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3G_bBPk3YPU
Xbox series s and pc :gamer:
In Norway
Truckerdeluxe

Post by Truckerdeluxe »

Agreed on the logging equipment, specifically a wheel loader mounted chipper. One that we could drive over the logs instead of having to do the precarious hoist and feed method...
mespalin

Post by mespalin »

How about a larger round bale loader? 16 bales rather than the in game 8 bale capacity?
FS17/PS4/CPF/OSF/Oakfield/Lone Oak/Seasons
OkieFarmer

Post by OkieFarmer »

I'd like to see an equipment breakdown/repair feature. Such as having to change a flat tire, or a starter that's gone bad.

It would take a lot. You'd have to add replacement parts, code and mod the breakdowns and repairs, but it would be a good immersion piece. Just an idea.
RancherGuy22

Post by RancherGuy22 »

I would like to see the Classic Tractors Pack from FS13 and FS15 come to FS17 on Console!
RancherGuy22

Post by RancherGuy22 »

OkieFarmer wrote:I'd like to see an equipment breakdown/repair feature. Such as having to change a flat tire, or a starter that's gone bad.

It would take a lot. You'd have to add replacement parts, code and mod the breakdowns and repairs, but it would be a good immersion piece. Just an idea.

I think that would also be a very good Mod! It would add some Realism to the game and make it even more Interesting!
Chainsawcrazy

Post by Chainsawcrazy »

A big bulldozer for pushing and compacting silage. It doesn't even have to be a tracked version even a rubber tire dozer would be great.

Also it would be nice to have some high horsepower semi trucks to pull the big bsm tipper trailers. They don't have to be branded like Mack or kenworth etc just lizard brand is great. Looking for 550hp and up would be awesome.

Better more realistic exhaust would be awesome
Infrastructure contractor tasty beef farmer
spike3082

Post by spike3082 »

Would also like to see a chopped straw mod make it to console and it could be done like the other mods like the more realistic dirt and whatnot and also would like to see an ih pack with tractors and impliments since I know they have the case ih license of which I believe the older ih also falls under
spike3082

Post by spike3082 »

They could make the chopped straw similar to the 4 real crop destruction mod is what I meant
Dragongryph

Post by Dragongryph »

Would be nice to have a timber claw for the player, to drag logs to a better spot for the tractor if the terrain is unagreeable. Being able to choose it the same way as with motor saws for example.

Also fruit trees; apples, pears, plums. Maybe some berrybushes. For example they take a day to ripen and then you get a pallet or half a pallet per tree/bush.
And some more vegetables for the fields like cabbages and carrots.