Ideas for Mods

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
Smith Modding

Re: Ideas for Mods

Post by Smith Modding »

Meatballs600 wrote:
SRT Hellcat15 wrote:Their are so many mods I would love to see come to console some of them include the Lizard Semi Truck from FS13, The Lizard Pickup from FS15, I'd love to see a Husqvarna lawn tractor added to the game, along with a little trailer that trucks can pull like a landscapping trailer, for tractors I'd love to see the New holland T9 quadtrac come to console I Know they have it on pc just not console another mod I'd like to see is the Case ih steiger 600 it was in FS13 and I never saw it in FS15 and FS17 I was shocked that you couldnt customize the quadtrac to have dual wheels like the T9 or the challenger, I'm just gonna list vehicles so this is 20 Pages long Case ih Farmall H, Krone Big M, Massey Ferguson 4900, MF180, New holland 1220, Fahr M66, Fendt F231, Fendt Tri six, Challenger 65, Custom lifted trucks weither they be already existing in game trucks or brand new trucks
You said you would like a little like utility trailer. Well smith modding is makeing one find the forum [WIP]utility trailer
what meatballs said. Here's the topic viewtopic.php?f=895&t=112644 it should be done in the next few weeks, just depends on how much patience I have to finish it :lol: :lol:
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Playing too much FS19 :mrgreen:
Specs-
i5-7300HQ|NVIDIA GTX 1050ti|16GB DDR4 RAM|1TB/500GB SSD/256GB M.2|Windows 10
RFERIGOLO

Post by RFERIGOLO »

I would ask again if any modder can do:
Mega GTS platform 52 feet in operation ... - YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y35h2yh4sz4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2x1zUrW1c4
Playing PS5 in Brazil, FS13, FS15, FS17, FS19, FS 22,
Djbro616

Post by Djbro616 »

I think it would be cool to see some work pickups. As in a bigger pickup with a work bed and fifth wheel and maybe add some trailers such as goosenecks to use on the truck I think that would be cool to see.
justanotherfarmer

Post by justanotherfarmer »

I'd like to see some new harvesters on xb1 with some work trucks and a goose neck trailer
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

Tsm is making one. Look around before requesting
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
justanotherfarmer

Post by justanotherfarmer »

Could the consoles get the goweil LT master or manual attach or coolamon chaser bins seasons mod would be nice or challenger sprayer
Ragman

Post by Ragman »

justanotherfarmer wrote:Could the consoles get the goweil LT master or manual attach or coolamon chaser bins seasons mod would be nice or challenger sprayer
Quite hard because they have scripts and sony&microsoft wont allow that
SNate

Post by SNate »

I am not sure these are even possible or not to mod, but this seems to be the best place to start. If someone isn't willing to take up these ideas, can someone point me in the right direction so I can try and code them myself?

1) Obey the Law mod - Police will roam the roads, and set up speed traps. They will pull behind the player and pull them over and ticket them for passing the speed limit, reckless driving (hitting other drives/buildings/signs), or tying up traffic by parking in the middle of the road for an extended time. At random, cops might have other cars pulled over (not interactable with).

2) More Options - Being able to set starting conditions, like maximum loan amount (no loan amount?), disabling hired hands, disable teleport, disable missions would add a new difficulty layer for games/servers.

3) Oops, Accident! - Crashing into a car/building will cause damage to your vehicle, resulting in an immediate insurance/repair cost, and depending on severity, could possibly total your vehicle resulting in having to replace it. Applies to trucks, tractors, and trailers. In addition, putting too much stress on your equipment, like not weighting a tractor correctly and it falls on its side/back will incur a repair bill.

I would love to see some measure of safety added to the game, and while I imagine many people might not want this in the core game, it would make a fantastic mod.
Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

1st one- The only problem with that is the ai don't follow the speed limit now, so you'd have to fix that and then add the cops.

2nd one- Shouldn't be a problem as long as someone know how to do it

3rd one- That might be possible, but the problem would how to tell the game how severe the damage is. Plus, turning in a field, you may hit the implement you're working with, and that could get annoying having to pay for that
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Specs-
SNate

Post by SNate »

Smith Modding wrote:1st one- The only problem with that is the ai don't follow the speed limit now, so you'd have to fix that and then add the cops.
For the AI pulling over NPCs, could it be scheduled as an event more than a reaction to AI NPCs actually speeding? By the time the player comes up on them, its not like they would know the difference.
Smith Modding wrote:2nd one- Shouldn't be a problem as long as someone know how to do it
Is there a specific modder that I could contact to see if they could do this, or a guide on how to learn how to code it myself? (No, I have zero training)
Smith Modding wrote:3rd one- That might be possible, but the problem would how to tell the game how severe the damage is. Plus, turning in a field, you may hit the implement you're working with, and that could get annoying having to pay for that
That can simply be based off of the speed of the impact. An impact at 5 MPH would be maybe a 5% damage fee, at 25MPH 50%, at 50MPH it totals the vehicle. I assume that vehicles have hidden weight stats in game as well to affect the damage component.
Nairolf39

Post by Nairolf39 »

Hello my ideas for mods are tractor New holland Tg or t 8000 (230hp, 250hp, 285hp and 303hp) with wheels option and Chevance trailer with option two and three axles. Please.
Link for a visual:
New Holland tractor -> https://www.google.com/search?q=NEW+hol ... Gcnk-MaxCM:

Chevance Trailer ->https://www.google.com/search?q=remorqu ... G_i42UCY0M:

-> https://www.google.com/search?q=remorqu ... 5PC9749_iM:
Last edited by Nairolf39 on Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

Smith Modding wrote:2nd one- Shouldn't be a problem as long as someone know how to do it
Is there a specific modder that I could contact to see if they could do this, or a guide on how to learn how to code it myself? (No, I have zero training)
You could try and contact the realism modding team. EX- theSeb. They know a lot about coding, obviously, so maybe they could
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Specs-
theSeb

Post by theSeb »

SNate wrote:I am not sure these are even possible or not to mod, but this seems to be the best place to start. If someone isn't willing to take up these ideas, can someone point me in the right direction so I can try and code them myself?

1) Obey the Law mod - Police will roam the roads, and set up speed traps. They will pull behind the player and pull them over and ticket them for passing the speed limit, reckless driving (hitting other drives/buildings/signs), or tying up traffic by parking in the middle of the road for an extended time. At random, cops might have other cars pulled over (not interactable with).

2) More Options - Being able to set starting conditions, like maximum loan amount (no loan amount?), disabling hired hands, disable teleport, disable missions would add a new difficulty layer for games/servers.

3) Oops, Accident! - Crashing into a car/building will cause damage to your vehicle, resulting in an immediate insurance/repair cost, and depending on severity, could possibly total your vehicle resulting in having to replace it. Applies to trucks, tractors, and trailers. In addition, putting too much stress on your equipment, like not weighting a tractor correctly and it falls on its side/back will incur a repair bill.

I would love to see some measure of safety added to the game, and while I imagine many people might not want this in the core game, it would make a fantastic mod.
1, this would range from very difficult to nearly impossible as it would require a complete rewrite of AI vehicles

2, this is pretty easy actually.

3 there was already a mod in previous FS called the Damage mod, which did pretty much exactly this.
Ragman

Post by Ragman »

Could someone mod this to pc (atleast): https://youtu.be/x7XB-eJXyxo

Would help to make hay, because ot has tedder anf windrower in same tool.
Curly484

Post by Curly484 »

Placeable log crane like in vanilla US map on console. If possible