Ideas for Mods

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
niggle44

Re: Ideas for Mods

Post by niggle44 »

how about an actual milking parlour for the cows that they go in at set time during the game "day", rather than the robot milker - they are not exactly the most common piece of equipment on a dairy farm.
hpmc13

Post by hpmc13 »

dgk816 wrote:I would like to see a mod for a contract mission system, perhaps a small place-able building. You visit the building and it would offer contracts for product such as "I need 87000L of Wheat for 35000.00. Deliver it within 4 hours." or "Bring me 100 square hay bales for X amount of money". The price could vary along with the current in-game prices. Maybe allow you to take up to 3 contracts at a time.
That's a fantastic idea.
Playing on PC
far5ming

Post by far5ming »

hi guys im new to the forum but i think that it would be good to see a curtain sider trailer for a semi in the game
redneck88

Post by redneck88 »

Pick up with 5th wheel and goose neck flat bed trailer for console please and thank you
eric21

Post by eric21 »

redneck88 wrote:Pick up with 5th wheel and goose neck flat bed trailer for console please and thank you
Search on here and you will find what you are looking for
Roysprinkhaan

Post by Roysprinkhaan »

Hey everyone, does somebody know if the already existing map "Alteinstein" will come to consoles? Saw the map on the website and really like this small map with a small number of maps. Very nice to play with small and old tractors en machines. Really looking forward to play in it on PS4 but don't know when/or it comes....
Tazman1983

Post by Tazman1983 »

:biggrin2: Console and PC

Crop duster!

25,000 covers you for 4 fields where you get to see a little plane flying around spraying fertilizer on your crops.
Once the selected 4 fields have been done the duster leaves and cannot be used again for 2 in game days (allowance of plane refuel, maintenance and fertilizer refill)

Saves a bit of time on larger fields
RFERIGOLO

Post by RFERIGOLO »

hpmc13 wrote:
dgk816 wrote:I would like to see a mod for a contract mission system, perhaps a small place-able building. You visit the building and it would offer contracts for product such as "I need 87000L of Wheat for 35000.00. Deliver it within 4 hours." or "Bring me 100 square hay bales for X amount of money". The price could vary along with the current in-game prices. Maybe allow you to take up to 3 contracts at a time.
That's a fantastic idea.
it would be spectacular
+1
Playing PS5 in Brazil, FS13, FS15, FS17, FS19, FS 22,
usssanoma@yahoo.com

Post by usssanoma@yahoo.com »

Was thinking of a crop duster being available for use on farms pc Xbox one
novass

Post by novass »

Placeable light poles.that come on when the game engine turns them on in town,farm..I like doing farming work at night.and alot of these sheds,building don't have lights..we need them..thank ya....Chris
eric21

Post by eric21 »

novass wrote:Placeable light poles.that come on when the game engine turns them on in town,farm..I like doing farming work at night.and alot of these sheds,building don't have lights..we need them..thank ya....Chris
Use the floodlights that arr in modhub
theSeb

Post by theSeb »

eric21 wrote:
Bigcountry22 wrote:
Jagtractor wrote: everything you said
More pickup trucks would be awesome. The ones on consoles now are both fords (slightly modified) that have been renamed lizard. Don't see why the same can't be done for dodge and Chevy also.
You would think dodge trucks would be licensed for the game since dodge and case IH are owned by the same company
Dodge is owned by fiat Chrysler
And Case New Holland (CNH) is owned by Fiat. But that does not really matter as already explained in this thread earlier.
kwaka

Post by kwaka »

Now.....joining this thread on page 7 and havn't read every post, so please don't bite my head off if it has been mentioned before or is even out as a mod.

If it is then please leave me a link.

My idea....well not my idea but miss it from FS15 is the Irrigation mod for potatoes. https://www.modhoster.com/mods/pack-irr ... ators-fs15

Gives more reality to the game. I'm sure soil mod and this will be released in the future.
hpmc13

Post by hpmc13 »

I would love to see a small-bale baler with and actual kicker and a high-sided wagon. I know that there are a few small balers with ramps, but kickers are awesome.
Playing on PC
Christopher73

Post by Christopher73 »

More trees to chose from other than the three in the store or the two you could plant. Could add more to by or add more to plant.
Playing on PS4