Ideas for Mods

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
BigC92

Re: Ideas for Mods

Post by BigC92 »

redglasses wrote:^^lol, but on a more serious note consoles would be able to handle mods with scripts, it's just Sony said no scripts on the ps4, so giants just made it so Xbox got the same mods as ps4, and since Sony said no sripts, Xbox has the same limitation. But if there was less testing for consoles, they could end up breaking consoles
Yeah, i think you nailed it, consoles can handle more scripted mods, im not talking about super duper mods that pc can handle, but i mean more farming related scripted mods, just basic stuff really.
Twentyoneboy

Post by Twentyoneboy »

I'm new to modding but if you could give me ideas that you would like for me to try to make I will try my hardest!
mespalin

Post by mespalin »

I would love to see a couple of swathers for cutting hay. I really like the one in the MF tractor pack, and would love to see newer models with better (hydrostatic) steering. IRL these swathers can get to the end of a row, spin around and proceed to the next row, without wasting any time on the turn. And they produce one windrow for the width of their header. So efficient, would live to see some swathers.
FS17/PS4/CPF/OSF/Oakfield/Lone Oak/Seasons
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

mespalin wrote:I would love to see a couple of swathers for cutting hay. I really like the one in the MF tractor pack, and would love to see newer models with better (hydrostatic) steering. IRL these swathers can get to the end of a row, spin around and proceed to the next row, without wasting any time on the turn. And they produce one windrow for the width of their header. So efficient, would live to see some swathers.
Yes you nailed it, me and my brother would love some more of these on our farms, mainly modern models
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
Goertzy89

Post by Goertzy89 »

redglasses wrote:
mespalin wrote:I would love to see a couple of swathers for cutting hay. I really like the one in the MF tractor pack, and would love to see newer models with better (hydrostatic) steering. IRL these swathers can get to the end of a row, spin around and proceed to the next row, without wasting any time on the turn. And they produce one windrow for the width of their header. So efficient, would live to see some swathers.
Yes you nailed it, me and my brother would love some more of these on our farms, mainly modern models
same here would really love to see actual swathers in the game. the massey is a good start
Roysprinkhaan

Post by Roysprinkhaan »

Hey best modders, last month I saw an brilliant mod I really would like to see on consoles. It's the "LELY WELGER AP730". It's from the brand Lely so it has the licenses to put in the game. Baling technology is very important in the game and there are many machines to do it with. But for the small farms I miss a small baler. There are small mowers, small windrowers, small pickup wagons but no small square baler. The mod is already there, what do you have to do to get Giants that far to get it on console?
niggle44

Post by niggle44 »

How about some of these guys stuff - www.lasco.at/en/
Homerthehulk

Post by Homerthehulk »

The new Biobelz ITR 480 roll on/off hook truck is a great addition to FS17, just a small point thought. this isn't a criticism in anyway it could do with an update to change 2 small items, 1, bigger wheels/tyre size same as the ITR 26.33HD Trailer would be good. 2, make the truck a twin steer 8 wheeler it would give it greater stability. I've been using it on the Sandybay map and I've turned it over twice at low speed pulling in and out of gates. But definitely a much needed and welcome addition. I drive a DAF ROLL ON OFF for a living which is twin steer there aren't to many front single axels about. Keep the great mods coming. BRILLIANT, FANTASTIC, GREAT
eire1130

Post by eire1130 »

I'd love to see a mod that separates out the concept of sillage to "Corn Sillage" and "Haylage", rather then just this generic notion of "sillage". The nutritional components of different.

I'd also love to see a mod (maybe part of the same mod) that allowed growth of alfalfa which dies out after three years (alfalfa has auto-toxicity).

This would help make dairy at least somewhat more realistic.

I would pay for the above with IRL dollars, seriously. Just PM me.
yue232

Post by yue232 »

What about doing a Bulldozer that would even out and flatten ends of the fields that have rocks and slopes, I am fed up using rollers to shorten the fields because the AI gets into a mess and abandons the job lol. Thanks
SRT Hellcat15

Post by SRT Hellcat15 »

Their are so many mods I would love to see come to console some of them include the Lizard Semi Truck from FS13, The Lizard Pickup from FS15, I'd love to see a Husqvarna lawn tractor added to the game, along with a little trailer that trucks can pull like a landscapping trailer, for tractors I'd love to see the New holland T9 quadtrac come to console I Know they have it on pc just not console another mod I'd like to see is the Case ih steiger 600 it was in FS13 and I never saw it in FS15 and FS17 I was shocked that you couldnt customize the quadtrac to have dual wheels like the T9 or the challenger, I'm just gonna list vehicles so this is 20 Pages long Case ih Farmall H, Krone Big M, Massey Ferguson 4900, MF180, New holland 1220, Fahr M66, Fendt F231, Fendt Tri six, Challenger 65, Custom lifted trucks weither they be already existing in game trucks or brand new trucks
Meatballs600

Post by Meatballs600 »

SRT Hellcat15 wrote:Their are so many mods I would love to see come to console some of them include the Lizard Semi Truck from FS13, The Lizard Pickup from FS15, I'd love to see a Husqvarna lawn tractor added to the game, along with a little trailer that trucks can pull like a landscapping trailer, for tractors I'd love to see the New holland T9 quadtrac come to console I Know they have it on pc just not console another mod I'd like to see is the Case ih steiger 600 it was in FS13 and I never saw it in FS15 and FS17 I was shocked that you couldnt customize the quadtrac to have dual wheels like the T9 or the challenger, I'm just gonna list vehicles so this is 20 Pages long Case ih Farmall H, Krone Big M, Massey Ferguson 4900, MF180, New holland 1220, Fahr M66, Fendt F231, Fendt Tri six, Challenger 65, Custom lifted trucks weither they be already existing in game trucks or brand new trucks
You said you would like a little like utility trailer. Well smith modding is makeing one find the forum [WIP]utility trailer
Goertzy89

Post by Goertzy89 »

yue232 wrote:What about doing a Bulldozer that would even out and flatten ends of the fields that have rocks and slopes, I am fed up using rollers to shorten the fields because the AI gets into a mess and abandons the job lol. Thanks
You said it yue232 would love a dozen or just an attached to make the dozed blade mod fit the front end loader
Princeguardian

Post by Princeguardian »

Just toured kinze plant. Is Kinze on the unauthorized list?
Cabre_01

Post by Cabre_01 »

2 things i want is a trailed forage harvester like a JF 1460 like this http://www.farmersjournal.ie/WEBFILES/0 ... 157103.jpg
even though there is a trailed forager is the classic massey pack, i find it unrealistic using it on 20ft+ swaths. so this is ideal for what i want it for.
the second mod is a trailed mower conditioner that off sets to the right with a auto swather like this https://www.atc-ly.com/images/1365%201.jpg
it would be nice you can avoid raking the grass in thus having more time for other things