Ideas for Mods

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
tquiring24

Ideas for Mods

Post by tquiring24 »

Ok you that are smarter than I.... I had an idea for a couple of semi trailers that would be awesome to have in game. Namely a set of Super B grain trailers as well as a Landoll equipment trailer. Anyone out think they could do that?
Baboom

Re: Ideas for Mods

Post by Baboom »

I would love to see a hedgecutter mod and hedges that actually grow I think it would add a new dimension to farming simulator
Homerthehulk

Post by Homerthehulk »

We need good tractor mods for consoles, better ploughs, hedge cutter and combines
Jwolfm3

Post by Jwolfm3 »

What does a tractor mod add to the game.. don't understand why so many ppl want new tractors that won't change the game at all..
Homerthehulk

Post by Homerthehulk »

If tractor mods don't change the game why use mods on pc. Class, john deer etc. Would be good to be able to do the same on consoles. The mods made are fantastic on console and pc credit to the mod makers. Just some tractors & other machines would be good.
canadafarms

Post by canadafarms »

Well for starters we can't have any unlicensed brands, so no JD

Here read this

viewtopic.php?f=895&t=107969

And I also highly recommend all the posters in this topic do some reading on the various topics on the forum dealing with mods on consoles. You will get a better understanding of what we can and can't have on consoles and the reasons why.
PS4
Homerthehulk

Post by Homerthehulk »

Ok point taken I'm new to all this so let's keep it friendly. No JD then. Could we get more of the brands that are on already. JCB, same, Deutz etc.
canadafarms

Post by canadafarms »

Homerthehulk wrote:Ok point taken I'm new to all this so let's keep it friendly. No JD then. Could we get more of the brands that are on already. JCB, same, Deutz etc.
I wasn't trying to be unfriendly, these questions are asked so often it's hard to sugar coat it. Yes some of brands that are licensed could have mods of them made but as you can see we haven't seen many of these yet. There is also talk that the licences only cover certain models depending on the brand as well. That's why I encourage people to take some time to read all the topics because mods on consoles complicated and confusing.
Last edited by canadafarms on Mon Mar 06, 2017 12:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
PS4
Homerthehulk

Post by Homerthehulk »

Ok. That makes sense. Thank you for your time.
canadafarms

Post by canadafarms »

Homerthehulk wrote:Ok. That makes sense. Thank you for your time.
Hey no problem, we are all in the same boat here :lol:
Last edited by canadafarms on Mon Mar 06, 2017 12:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
PS4
Paeppchen

Post by Paeppchen »

I'm looking for a friend who is partially sighted a mod which would enlarge the tipping symbol and the cruise control
Kind regards
Rolf
Seit Ls 11 dabei
"Keep calm and play farming simulator"
At the other end of the internet is still a human being. Show some respect and manners
Guil

Post by Guil »

Not sure about a mod but you can make the hud bigger in options before you pick a save to play.
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Paeppchen wrote:I'm looking for a friend who is partially sighted a mod which would enlarge the tipping symbol and the cruise control
Kind regards
Rolf
You might wanna email Giants in this regard and see what they can do. Im sure a modder would also help
JCreech15

Post by JCreech15 »

On Xbox one I think they should add zero turn lawnmowers, more pickup trucks, and more trailers to haul my skid steers, that I could pull with my truck.
Aj1053

Post by Aj1053 »

Would lije to see more logging equipment