Ideas for Mods

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
Smith Modding

Re: Ideas for Mods

Post by Smith Modding »

As promised I made a WIP for it viewtopic.php?f=895&t=115813
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Playing too much FS19 :mrgreen:
Specs-
i5-7300HQ|NVIDIA GTX 1050ti|16GB DDR4 RAM|1TB/500GB SSD/256GB M.2|Windows 10
niggle44

Post by niggle44 »

I just want a self loading / unloading bale trailer - I know it needs scripts but surely Giants themselves could make one then there would not be a problem with Sony/Microsoft (?) re scripts.
Sonek4

Post by Sonek4 »

Whaaat???? No John Deere on consoles? No Claas???
Yes Sonek4, That's it. Now get used to it and stop boring me. Oh, ok, sorry. I am used to it rigth now. Well, no John Deere on consoles and i can't blame Giants for this; Everybody i had talk to seems agree that Jonh (John? I can never decide...) Deere DOES NOT WANTS TO JOIN THE PARTY, no matter how much gamers begs for it. Why? I ask. Because big JD don't care about players regardless the possibility that those players maybe work in/owns farms in real life and may like to increase JD's numbers of sold machines... Well, what can i say? I would love to say John Deere Go to (censored)! Well, looks like i sayd that anyway lol. Now that i have done with JD i can relax and think freely ;) More tractors from those brands we already have would be just fine indeed: i do miss a medium size tractor with high horsepower like those Challenger (without the tracks, please) or like that New Holland T9 (without articulation); that would be good and maybe more variety of trucks (Lizard, Tatra, Man, whatever). That nobody have made a box truck yet is something i cannot understand why. We also could use a mod that put bales toghether without that annoying side sliding, common when you stash many bales altogheter! Now Sonek4dontcareaboutDeere is going to sleep. Thank ya'll :)
Sonek4
FS 15/17/19/22 on PS4 and XBox One
Batmanfarmer

Post by Batmanfarmer »

Sonek4 wrote:Whaaat???? No John Deere on consoles? No Claas???
Yes Sonek4, That's it. Now get used to it and stop boring me. Oh, ok, sorry. I am used to it rigth now. Well, no John Deere on consoles and i can't blame Giants for this; Everybody i had talk to seems agree that Jonh (John? I can never decide...) Deere DOES NOT WANTS TO JOIN THE PARTY, no matter how much gamers begs for it. Why? I ask. Because big JD don't care about players regardless the possibility that those players maybe work in/owns farms in real life and may like to increase JD's numbers of sold machines... Well, what can i say? I would love to say John Deere Go to (censored)! Well, looks like i sayd that anyway lol. Now that i have done with JD i can relax and think freely ;) More tractors from those brands we already have would be just fine indeed: i do miss a medium size tractor with high horsepower like those Challenger (without the tracks, please) or like that New Holland T9 (without articulation); that would be good and maybe more variety of trucks (Lizard, Tatra, Man, whatever). That nobody have made a box truck yet is something i cannot understand why. We also could use a mod that put bales toghether without that annoying side sliding, common when you stash many bales altogheter! Now Sonek4dontcareaboutDeere is going to sleep. Thank ya'll :)

ANY different tractors would be nice and some trucks to I do agree with you 1000%
Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

What I want is something like the smallest steyr but with more variety, there's a few, but not a lot. I like having something small for spraying, weeding, loading pallets or bales onto a trailer.
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Playing too much FS19 :mrgreen:
Specs-
i5-7300HQ|NVIDIA GTX 1050ti|16GB DDR4 RAM|1TB/500GB SSD/256GB M.2|Windows 10
Carter345

Post by Carter345 »

I agree with Sonek and i am going to school to be a mechanic for John Deere. This is how they work if its green they mark up the price two maybe three times as much. i was colecting parts for our John Deere combine and they wanted 70 dollars for a rotor berring the size of my hand. its most likely they just want too much for the license to use their brand.
Sonek4

Post by Sonek4 »

Carter345 wrote:
I agree with Sonek and i am going to school to be a mechanic for John Deere. This is how they work if its green they mark up the price two maybe three times as much. i was colecting parts for our John Deere combine and they wanted 70 dollars for a rotor berring the size of my hand. its most likely they just want too much for the license to use their brand.
They're just stupid. If you have your brand in a game that means lots of people from all around the world will see it that is quite a way to do propaganda (marketing)
Sonek4
Carter345

Post by Carter345 »

Sonek4 wrote:
Carter345 wrote:
They're just stupid. If you have your brand in a game that means lots of people from all around the world will see it that is quite a way to do propaganda (marketing)
Ya but John Deere isnt really motavated to do something like that because they are doing just fine with the market they have and if people want to buy something else they can but there is a reason they have a good market here, the slightly used 2 year old john deere is worth more than lets say the same year and same hours new holland.
Sonek4

Post by Sonek4 »

Carter345 wrote: Ya but John Deere isnt really motavated to do something like that because they are doing just fine with the market they have and if people want to buy something else they can but there is a reason they have a good market here, the slightly used 2 year old john deere is worth more than lets say the same year and same hours new holland.
I see your point but doesn't hurts to have more customers doesn't it? Tell me who own a brand and wouldn't take an opprtunity to spread it even more to new buyers? Only arrogant people wouldn't. Anyway, that doesn't matters to me 'cause as i said, JD can go to (censored) lol
Sonek4
spike3082

Post by spike3082 »

I myself would like to see someone make an old generation ih mod pack from the 60's to the mid 80's before case bought em out with tractors a combine or 2 and impliments like planters and tillage maybe a hopper wagon and would like to see it come to console because if I'm thinking right ih would fall under case ih since they own the rights to the ih brand and already are licensed
bigteddydillon

Post by bigteddydillon »

more potato and beet equipment for console
CombineBert

Post by CombineBert »

I would like to see a multi compartment trailer for crops if possible.

Be ideal for feeding the piggies that take multiple food stuffs. Even maybe sections for straw/hay/ grass and water too. Five sections (1 water) would be sufficient, each holding 5000 - 10000 units.

Could then use the toggle (triangle on PS4) between each section to enable unloading.
Platform: WIN 10 | Game Version: PC Steam
Devices: Logitech G29 Wheel, pedals & shifter | Logitech Extreme 3D Pro Joystick | Stream Deck

Current FS19 Maps:
Ravensburg - 9 Day Seasons
averydan

Post by averydan »

Has anybody considered making a Rite 750 Earthquake?
If it ain't red
leave it in the shed
Waynethetech1

Post by Waynethetech1 »

I would like to see deutz fahr combines a fendt 1050 and some Richard western equipment on consoles possibly a wider selection of potato and sugar beet harvesters
Homerthehulk

Post by Homerthehulk »

More deutz Fahr would be fantastic especially a combine. A good mod would be a hedge cutter for grass around fields after harvest. More plows too.