Ideas for Mods

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
bluediamond85

a case 7240 combine would be nice

Post by bluediamond85 »

hello there:
a 2017 case 7240 combine would be nice. yeah, I but there alot of case equiptment out there on the download sites.

bluediamond85
Mak1991

Re: Ideas for Mods

Post by Mak1991 »

This game could use some more heavy machinary. Logging equipment like bunchers, tracked processors, excavators, skidders, dozers etc. John deere brand would be good. Also the vehicles should be more solid on the ground and not bounce around.
Batmanfarmer

Post by Batmanfarmer »

Different tractors for console???
Cabre_01

Post by Cabre_01 »

Batmanfarmer wrote:Different tractors for console???
there can be but cant be john deere due to licensing and cant be tractors with IC e.g. able to open/close doors because of scripts
crash

Post by crash »

A front mounted tedder that teds the windrow and puts it back as a windrow. Great for making hay with only two passes.. Cut with something that leaves the grass in one windrow, then drive over with the front mounted tedder and baler or pickup wagon.
Last edited by crash on Sun Jul 30, 2017 6:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Xbox series s and pc :gamer:
In Norway
garyst

Post by garyst »

Cabre_01 wrote:
there can be but cant be john deere due to licensing and cant be tractors with IC e.g. able to open/close doors because of scripts

The bsm Massey pack features opening doors and Windows on the tractors for console.
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Mak1991 wrote:This game could use some more heavy machinary. Logging equipment like bunchers, tracked processors, excavators, skidders, dozers etc. John deere brand would be good. Also the vehicles should be more solid on the ground and not bounce around.
BSM is doing an excavator
Duabloeffect1982

Post by Duabloeffect1982 »

Would love to see the Krone big m return to console.it was in a previous game think it was fs13.
Cabre_01

Post by Cabre_01 »

garyst wrote:
Cabre_01 wrote:

The bsm Massey pack features opening doors and Windows on the tractors for console.
didnt know that.
crash

Post by crash »

It's a game. As soon as the grass hits the trigger it's hay. The width dosent matter..
Xbox series s and pc :gamer:
In Norway
hookitandbookit

Post by hookitandbookit »

I would love a "sleep trough the night" mod. My char need some rest:)
newhollandfendt

Post by newhollandfendt »

I would like to see that al mod tractors with 10 wheel configurations.
Cabre_01

Post by Cabre_01 »

hookitandbookit wrote:I would love a "sleep trough the night" mod. My char need some rest:)
if ur on pc, download seasons mod. it would allow u to sleep through the night. if on console the only solution i see is increasing the speed of time and leaving it for a few minutes
MOEJOE

Post by MOEJOE »

I would like to see some gooseneck trailers and truck mods and name brand trucks, semi trucks to for xbox one please.
Meatballs600

Post by Meatballs600 »

MOEJOE wrote:I would like to see some gooseneck trailers and truck mods and name brand trucks, semi trucks to for xbox one please.
Cant have named brand trucks life ford or peterbilt or chevy because they dont have the rights