Ideas for Mods

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
FordFarmer97

Re: Ideas for Mods

Post by FordFarmer97 »

^^ Seasons won't come. It has scripts and scripts aren't allowed on console
Tryin to make a 9700 Ford mod, one of these days
#LimeGreenPower
Playin on PC in Tennessee!
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, that whovever shall believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life"
Old Iron Best Iron.
PM me for a Discord link.
lancethompson

Post by lancethompson »

There is a great mod of a John Deere Tractor where it has seed pipes added for seed hopper on the front of tractor to air seeder at rear. This would be great if seed pipes could be added to more tractors or if the tools had seed pipes added to them that could be altered to suit the tractor.

Also better tractor sounds. When tractors are working say on a hill or under load its pitch should change. maybe blow more smoke?
Snake1208ab

Post by Snake1208ab »

Can the SX 210 Twinstar HKL for pc be made for the ps4/ Xbox 1 it's made by: Bart- NDL- Farming
Playing on pc
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

^^ I don't think so. It's an edit of an in-game vehicle, so that disqualifies it
Tryin to make a 9700 Ford mod, one of these days
#LimeGreenPower
Playin on PC in Tennessee!
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, that whovever shall believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life"
Old Iron Best Iron.
PM me for a Discord link.
Farmerbear53

Post by Farmerbear53 »

I would like to the "Versatile" line of equipment added to consoles, this line of equipment is built in Canada I believe.
Also, could someone mod the "Krone Big M" mower for consoles that would be awesome. posting.php?mode=edit&f=895&p=920954#
:hi: Don't be a hater least you be hated.
Xbox Series X (primary) *thumbsup* and PS4 Pro
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Farmerbear53 wrote:I would like to the "Versatile" line of equipment added to consoles, this line of equipment is built in Canada I believe.
Also, could someone mod the "Krone Big M" mower for consoles that would be awesome. posting.php?mode=edit&f=895&p=920954#
You already have Versatile ;)
Princeguardian

Post by Princeguardian »

A no-till corn planter.
The Dude

Re: Ideas for Mods - bale storage for consoles

Post by The Dude »

Need to exceed the 200 bale limit. Would like to see a placeable building that can store bales, all types. Have it work like the bale sell point "barn" except on one side drop the bales and they disappear, on the other side 4 bales are stacked and ready for removal. Remove those 4 and 4 more appear until the storage is empty. All stored bales become a number. Stored number placed on a small sign like the weight scales except showing amount of stored bales remaining.
If the different types of bales require separate buildings that's fine, place a large icon on the roof or wall, different colored buildings, for which type.
The Dude

Re: Ideas for Mods - console auto bale pick up semi trailer

Post by The Dude »

Would like to see the same auto loading semi trailers for bales for the consoles.
Bungle

Post by Bungle »

Both of The Dudes suggestions are a winner with me!! Struggle to understand how we can have an auto load round bale collector but not a semi trailer. I don’t use baked at all because, to put it bluntly, I’m a bloody moron with a telehandler/loader. Jamie
Playing on XBone in Somerset, UK - Typically spending more time on the forum than actually playing the game.
eric21

Re: Ideas for Mods - bale storage for consoles

Post by eric21 »

The Dude wrote:Need to exceed the 200 bale limit. Would like to see a placeable building that can store bales, all types. Have it work like the bale sell point "barn" except on one side drop the bales and they disappear, on the other side 4 bales are stacked and ready for removal. Remove those 4 and 4 more appear until the storage is empty. All stored bales become a number. Stored number placed on a small sign like the weight scales except showing amount of stored bales remaining.
If the different types of bales require separate buildings that's fine, place a large icon on the roof or wall, different colored buildings, for which type.
Unfortbalty with the limit, if you wanted more Giants would need to take something out
Snake1208ab

Post by Snake1208ab »

Would like to have an auger wagon for chaff to be pulled behind and or beside forage harvester
Playing on pc
eric21

Post by eric21 »

You can do that anyway with the ingame ones
Snake1208ab

Post by Snake1208ab »

The are not made for chaff
Playing on pc
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

eric21 wrote:You can do that anyway with the ingame ones
Which of the ingame auger wagons accepts chaff?
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .