Seed/fertilizer overloader for consoles?

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
DeereJason

Seed/fertilizer overloader for consoles?

Post by DeereJason »

Can we please get some sort of overloader trailer for the consoles? This seems to be a huge need for a while now. Please hold off on the tippers as well...how many does the game need?

Also, can the placeable sheds come with a concrete floor? Something similar to the greenhouses would be ideal. We have a lot of sheds to choose from but not enough flat or concrete pad space to place them on.
eric21

Re: Seed/fertilizer overloader for consoles?

Post by eric21 »

You can use the auger wagons as seed augers, with the metaltech one place the auger over the seed pallet and it will fill up when press l3 on ps4
Perfectcoffee

Post by Perfectcoffee »

I saw on a video done by frithgar dumping seed and
Fertilizer and the using belts to fill. Works really nicely.
DeereJason

Post by DeereJason »

I'm currently using the Holmer with the grain cart attachment. It's pricey and slow travel, but I like the auger reach.

I've used the Metaltech and the green one (can't think of the brand at the moment). They work alright but it takes some work to get just close enough.

As far as filling goes, I park the elevating conveyor just so I can buy pallets and they will appear at the bottom of the conveyor. The pallets automatically unload into the conveyor. Buying seed and fertilizer and loading them into the semi trailer would be far cheaper than paying double with the placeable refill tanks. You can unload with the small rear door/gate directly into the elevating conveyor with no spilling over.