American Outback Map For Consoles!

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
vortex1988

Re: American Outback Map For Consoles!

Post by vortex1988 »

PigKing wrote:
vortex1988 wrote:hi,

yesterday I have found this bug that you show in the screen:

Platform:PC
version: FS 2017 1.4.4
map: american outback
Which field is that?

Sorry for for my late response but I don't have receided the notify of your response.

This is the field in front of the sheep.
PigKing

Post by PigKing »

vortex1988 wrote:
PigKing wrote:
vortex1988 wrote:hi,

yesterday I have found this bug that you show in the screen:

Platform:PC
version: FS 2017 1.4.4
map: american outback
Which field is that?

Sorry for for my late response but I don't have receided the notify of your response.

This is the field in front of the sheep.
Thank you, I see he quickly fixed it with version 2.
chuckGnades

Post by chuckGnades »

canadafarms wrote:
BurrKneeFine wrote:The updates to the map are awesome & all, but there's still a major issue with vehicles glitching back and forth once you buy a decent amount of equipment. I've never had this problem on any other map.

I appreciate the time & effort you've put into this map, but I won't be using it. Probably won't be purchasing Big Bud now either, unless Giant makes their own large-field map. The DLC seems useless otherwise.
It's not just this map, I am having the same issues on my GCV save. I still have 430+ slots remaining on that save..... a fair amount of stuff but nothing I consider outrageous. If I have more than a couple workers hired the jerking is bad. There thread going in the bug forum where multiple people are also reporting the same thing. This is why I am actually looking forward to the Bug Bud DLC, I will be able to get the same amount of cultivating, ploughing and seeding done while having less equipment and needing less workers.

There is a map out on PC, Gifts of the Causcus Coin, where the modders made the sheds that when you park equipment in there it isn't rendered on the map. I believe a system like this implemented for consoles would help a lot with our lag issues. As you said it's only after you get a fair amount of equipment that this happens and really we can only use a certain amount of stuff at one time but yet when your farm is big enough and you are into different aspects of the game you need lots of different equipment. I like to build my farms up pretty big before moving on to another map so having a way to have as much equipment as you like but not have it show up all the time without having to sell stuff would be great IMO.
Well said and I agree
jwtsn05

Post by jwtsn05 »

Mr. Shoe, please forgive the intrusion. I was curious, would you consider re-releasing the original AO? I was as excited as anyone to see the Big Bud dlc on your two maps, I soon found out that BB isn't for me. So that's why I'm asking. Thank you for all that you do.
PS4
Addictedtofs

Post by Addictedtofs »

somethingonmyshoe2 wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2017 6:00 pm hi there
I have made so far to date 9 maps uploaded (3x big 4x maps) from when i started playing the game. on top of the uploaded one's . I have 1 in testing (outback) and 3 on my hard drive not uploaded . and I have taken over 3yrs to make one map and its still not finish (map name tomb stone valley) . rbk_3 the thing I going to say is map makers have a hard time in making a map and fun making one as well . so far I have seen from you is its not a great map and I can do better.on top of that you wish to send out a edit. so make a map and I hope someone comes a long a say's the things you say on a map you make . I make maps for fun and to make the game I like to play better . If one gamer likes the map I make then that makes my day (rsv downloads are well over 60.000 and only one saying how bad it is)so guess who that is. and to all the gamers out there playing the game have fun. :biggrin2:

I have put probably 100 hours into this map. It is amazing. I haven’t found one other modded map I like, so thank you.
Fear of the fool is the beginning of wisdom--The Book of Dawn and Dusk

Dragonborn, huh? Was it your ma or your pa that was the dragon?” --Hadvar

Commander set a course. There's coffee in that nebula.--Admiral Catherine Janeway