American Outback Map For Consoles!

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
Frithgar

American Outback Map For Consoles!

Post by Frithgar »

Hey folks,

the legendary Somethingonmyshoe2 is in the process of releasing his map American Outback onto modhub! It's going to be console ready and looks absolutely fantastic, you can see my first look video here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSR-Bf3guRQ

Any questions about the map, post them here and I'll let him know about the thread so he can keep an eye on it and possibly answer any queries. Hope you all enjoy it!
For Farming Simulator 17 Timelapse and gameplay videos try https://www.youtube.com/user/Frithgar
Bradleyson

Re: American Outback Map For Consoles!

Post by Bradleyson »

Looks amazing, really does. Being from the uk I've always wanted a good quality American map. Thanks for posting this up, really looking forward to it.

Somethingonmyshoe2: thank you very much for the hard work and effort you have put into this map. Looks stunning!!
jenna_q

Post by jenna_q »

I kinda wish I hadn't watched that. Now I know it's coming and want it even more. I will definitely be downloading this one, and it would make a perfect candidate for the upcoming Big Bud DLC.
"In the midst of chaos, there is also opportunity." Sun Tzu, The Art of War
Jagtractor

Post by Jagtractor »

Blown away. Awesome. Console player here. I am extremely grateful for somethingonmyshoe2, thanks for the hard work. Hopefully the PC guys will respect your wishes.
So excited for this map
PC and PS4 Pro
been playing on pc lately.
eric21

Post by eric21 »

jenna_q wrote:I kinda wish I hadn't watched that. Now I know it's coming and want it even more. I will definitely be downloading this one, and it would make a perfect candidate for the upcoming Big Bud DLC.
You got to wonder if he knew about the big bud dlc beforehand?
Frithgar

Post by Frithgar »

eric21 wrote:
jenna_q wrote:I kinda wish I hadn't watched that. Now I know it's coming and want it even more. I will definitely be downloading this one, and it would make a perfect candidate for the upcoming Big Bud DLC.
I would say it's unlikely, he's been working on it for a while and it's converted over from the FS15 one. I get the impression that this man just LOVES the fine art of map making :)
For Farming Simulator 17 Timelapse and gameplay videos try https://www.youtube.com/user/Frithgar
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Ah it was just the timing of it all :). Didnt know there was a fs15 version
Kj252017

Post by Kj252017 »

Hey i know this is a random ? But do u think u could maybe ask him about making a skidder mod for console. I know they came out with the 3 point hitch grapple but i do logging for a living and love skidders. I drive a cat 535B skidder for a living.
Goose66

Post by Goose66 »

Big big ups for shoes2. The map looks stunning and after watching Frithgars first look, can't wait to get it. I'm sure I can speak for all console FS users and give you huge thanks for making a console map. Keep up the amazing work mate.
Playing on PC....Hollandscheveld maizeplus map
Suffolk, England
Discord ...Goose66
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Kj252017 wrote:Hey i know this is a random ? But do u think u could maybe ask him about making a skidder mod for console. I know they came out with the 3 point hitch grapple but i do logging for a living and love skidders. I drive a cat 535B skidder for a living.
You got to think who makes them ingame
Pensarethebest

Post by Pensarethebest »

So....this is modeled after southern California or arizona?
FS 22 and loving it.
Frithgar

Post by Frithgar »

Kj252017 wrote:Hey i know this is a random ? But do u think u could maybe ask him about making a skidder mod for console. I know they came out with the 3 point hitch grapple but i do logging for a living and love skidders. I drive a cat 535B skidder for a living.
I'm not aware of any mods that he makes, he's a map builder rather than a mod maker. You could ask one of the mod teams, or take a look at modding for yourself! I've been told that reskins are a good place to start with making mods for yourself :)
jenna_q

Post by jenna_q »

Frithgar wrote:
eric21 wrote:
I would say it's unlikely, he's been working on it for a while and it's converted over from the FS15 one. I get the impression that this man just LOVES the fine art of map making :)
You can definitely see the love for the maps that he makes. I love the feel of his maps, the only thing I don't like about Rattlesnake Valley is that it is just too big for me. This one is more my size, and the fields looks more manageable for me.
"In the midst of chaos, there is also opportunity." Sun Tzu, The Art of War
TheGhostGG

Post by TheGhostGG »

I wish more of these map makers would have a donation page.. especially the ones who take the time to make a map compatible with consoles.

They honestly deserve it.
Xbox One.

Add if you'd like, I would like multiplayer friends! GT: TheGhost GG
Goose66

Post by Goose66 »

Agreed Ghost. I'd definitely donate to console map makers.
Playing on PC....Hollandscheveld maizeplus map
Suffolk, England
Discord ...Goose66