American Outback Map For Consoles!

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
OttoParts

Re: American Outback Map For Consoles!

Post by OttoParts »

First off, I love this map and I just loaded the update on my PS4. But there seems to be a problem with re-setting equipment to the shop. I couldn't find my Goldhoffer trailer after the update. At least it wasn't where I thought it should be. So I did a reset for the trailer to take it back to the shop. When I got to the shop it wasn't there even though the equipment finder says it should be. I try to reset with another piece of equipment and it also disappeared. Just a heads up on a possible bug. Like I said I love the map and I'm not complaining.
PS4
OttoParts

Post by OttoParts »

I found the gold hopper trailer ....! It's in the field west of the shop parking lot (ha). OK...back to work :)
PS4
stevoxsi

Post by stevoxsi »

Looks awesome! Downloaded, now to get the kids to bed and cheat some money for some big stuff! First step, get the plough out and join those big fields!
Fs11-15 on pc. Fs17 & 19 on xb1.
ArizonaSnow

Post by ArizonaSnow »

OttoParts wrote:First off, I love this map and I just loaded the update on my PS4. But there seems to be a problem with re-setting equipment to the shop. I couldn't find my Goldhoffer trailer after the update. At least it wasn't where I thought it should be. So I did a reset for the trailer to take it back to the shop. When I got to the shop it wasn't there even though the equipment finder says it should be. I try to reset with another piece of equipment and it also disappeared. Just a heads up on a possible bug. Like I said I love the map and I'm not complaining.
The reset point is not at the shop it is in the grass field next to the shop, check there.
PigKing

Post by PigKing »

Somethingonmyshoe2 you made five star map even better. My buddy and I are in Xbox one and when I first saw this thread it was only a page or two and I immediately watched the video. Less than a minute into the video I knew I wanted to test this map when it came out. That was version 1, I looked at it with my buddy and we fell in love with it. Then when we heard that you were going to update it I was curious to see what you were thinking. When you posted what changes you were making to the map, I understood what you meant and had to convince my buddy to start over. At first he resisted, then he looked at the update map preview and said, "ah what the heck? I'll give it a shot." He gave it a shot and we spent the day starting over and driving around the map. After awhile he said, "I don't like starting over because i don't like change, but I'm glad I did." That came out of the mouth of a man of few words.if I could give this map 5.5 stars, I would do it in a heartbeat. My buddy already has plans for the big bud shelters and to be honest I am starting to setup my map tomorrow morning. My buddy and I would love to thank you for all the work you have our into this map to make it so realistic. We look forward to playing on this map for a long time.
RFERIGOLO

Post by RFERIGOLO »

Somethingonmyshoe2, Will always have 5 stars for his work by us of the console.Ps4
Playing PS5 in Brazil, FS13, FS15, FS17, FS19, FS 22,
ffmfd180

Post by ffmfd180 »

Love the update. I chose not to combine fields 7 and 8. I wanted to test something and it works well. I left the gap between the two. When it was time to harvest I put a combine on each field at the East end. I started them so they would meet in the middle. The gap allows the workers to complete each field without running into each other. I followed the combines with an auger wagon on the harvested side. Just a thought for you guys.
Xbox One player
BurrKneeFine

Post by BurrKneeFine »

The updates to the map are awesome & all, but there's still a major issue with vehicles glitching back and forth once you buy a decent amount of equipment. I've never had this problem on any other map.

I appreciate the time & effort you've put into this map, but I won't be using it. Probably won't be purchasing Big Bud now either, unless Giant makes their own large-field map. The DLC seems useless otherwise.
Im the guy who made GTA V look real.

PM'ing me for Mod Requests will be responded to with a link on how to make your own Mods.
canadafarms

Post by canadafarms »

BurrKneeFine wrote:The updates to the map are awesome & all, but there's still a major issue with vehicles glitching back and forth once you buy a decent amount of equipment. I've never had this problem on any other map.

I appreciate the time & effort you've put into this map, but I won't be using it. Probably won't be purchasing Big Bud now either, unless Giant makes their own large-field map. The DLC seems useless otherwise.
It's not just this map, I am having the same issues on my GCV save. I still have 430+ slots remaining on that save..... a fair amount of stuff but nothing I consider outrageous. If I have more than a couple workers hired the jerking is bad. There thread going in the bug forum where multiple people are also reporting the same thing. This is why I am actually looking forward to the Bug Bud DLC, I will be able to get the same amount of cultivating, ploughing and seeding done while having less equipment and needing less workers.

There is a map out on PC, Gifts of the Causcus Coin, where the modders made the sheds that when you park equipment in there it isn't rendered on the map. I believe a system like this implemented for consoles would help a lot with our lag issues. As you said it's only after you get a fair amount of equipment that this happens and really we can only use a certain amount of stuff at one time but yet when your farm is big enough and you are into different aspects of the game you need lots of different equipment. I like to build my farms up pretty big before moving on to another map so having a way to have as much equipment as you like but not have it show up all the time without having to sell stuff would be great IMO.
PS4
niggle44

Post by niggle44 »

Loving this map, but I wish we could have a reset point other than next to the store - at the farm say ?. On every map I would really like it if you were able to select your re-set point.
wiseguy49

Post by wiseguy49 »

it's not possible to select your own reset point in the game. that is done in Giants Editor.
ffmfd180

Post by ffmfd180 »

I can't seem to find the post... Someone asked how to sell manure and slurry at the McClean bio has plant. Can someone direct me to the post or tell me where to do that? Thanks in advance.
Xbox One player
Jwolfm3

Post by Jwolfm3 »

ffmfd180 wrote:I can't seem to find the post... Someone asked how to sell manure and slurry at the McClean bio has plant. Can someone direct me to the post or tell me where to do that? Thanks in advance.
I never got a response on the manure.. but slurry u just back up the garat tanker to the silo king and unload.. so I'm just spreading manure on the fields until I find a better way
ffmfd180

Post by ffmfd180 »

Ok thanks.
Xbox One player
novass

Post by novass »

I love this map.everything after a certain amount of slits are used..lag gets bad.I've noticed this on old farm stream.I was combining fields and increasing its size..so lots of trees cut down.I piled them on one side.the more I cut the more lag...so I started processing them at the lumber yard..the more trees cashed in the better it got..I do had around 400 slots..same issue.
on this map..American Outback...my problem is the mod flatbed blk trailer..hangs up in the parking lot with equipment on it.if you pull forward with the equipment on it..the trailer moves the equipment stays and falls off...so I load in the street..and its just certain pieces of equipment. ..strange.....Chris