American Outback Map For Consoles!

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
PrincessJessi84

Re: American Outback Map For Consoles!

Post by PrincessJessi84 »

I would also like to say thank u Mr Shoe.. I'm playing on pc these days so I have a ton of map options but sadly console players don't have this.. I know there will be nit picking going on but after watching the video I think its a lovely American style map that so many have been asking for and while it may not be exactly what some folks envisioned I dare say its a whole lot closer than anything that has been released for console so far.. thank u for all your hard work.. for myself I plan to wait for the release and plop some scripted placeables down here there and yonder and get lost in the American west.. thanks again
https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
PC
PC - Ryzen 7-2700 8core, 32gb ram, 2x2tb SSD, RTX 2080 SUPER 8gb, GX-850 Gold PSU
Displays - ASUS ROG Strix XG43VQ 43” Super Ultra-Wide Curved HDR Gaming Monitor 120Hz (3840 x 1200)
Samsung CFG70 27" Curved gaming Monitor 144HZ (1920 x 1080)
2x 24" Dell Monitors
Controllers - T150 Pro, Side Panel, TrackIR7, TM Stick
p0wd3rp1l0t

Post by p0wd3rp1l0t »

how many of you guys are like me and cant even figure out how to use GE let alone build a flippin map. props to building multiple maps to mr shoe. i will have to check this one out, but as of now RSV is pretty tough to beat. console guys will love this map.
Gaming PC
TheGhostGG

Post by TheGhostGG »

I'm trying to be patient for this map..

But it's REALLY hard.
Xbox One.

Add if you'd like, I would like multiplayer friends! GT: TheGhost GG
BreadedVirus

Post by BreadedVirus »

Will this map cater to the bigger equipment in the game?
the big print giveth the small print taketh
Preble 818

Post by Preble 818 »

BreadedVirus wrote:Will this map cater to the bigger equipment in the game?
Not a lot of fields so it seems they're pretty good sized. I Think it will be good for large equipment.
Playing on PS5 in Ohio, USA.
Frithgar

Post by Frithgar »

Small update on the map ladies and gentlemen!

Mr Shoe is already working on a V2 update, and so far he's been looking into tackling the cut grass texture. It looks like he might have been able to produce a workaround, so he'll be able to change the cut grass texture to something that looks a little drier, although there is still more work to be done and testing etc to make sure it can work on consoles. As was mentioned previously, he doesn't wish to release a version of this map that won't run on consoles.

Once the map is released, report back any bugs that you find on here so that they can be seen. When reporting errors or bugs, make sure to be as clear as possible, so put what happened, what machines you were using, can you reproduce it or was it a one off. This is all valuable information that can really help curing bugs in a map :)
For Farming Simulator 17 Timelapse and gameplay videos try https://www.youtube.com/user/Frithgar
Chad05

Post by Chad05 »

Do we have a time line on win it be out on mod hub
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Chad05 wrote:Do we have a time line on win it be out on mod hub
1-2 weeks maybe, its all about patience
Chad05

Post by Chad05 »

Hey thank I can't wait to play it
somethingonmyshoe2

Post by somethingonmyshoe2 »

hi there

its upto day 3 on testing . so im waiting to see the bits I need to fix for console's
Bradleyson

Post by Bradleyson »

Hold on a minute... are we all childish immature human beings? No. So why the hell does every thread turn into world war 3? This forum is meant to be a place to talk about the game we all love! How about we all just get along?
Obviously shoe2 will defend his map to the end and I totally respect that.. a lot of work and effort has been put into this map, that's clear to see. As for the "over hype" erm is that down to everyone's personal opinion? :confusednew:
If a lot of people like it, whats the issue? You don't see me badgering people queuing outside cinemas to watch a film.... woo mate why que for that film? It's over hyped :lol:
Again, it's there choice to get all hyped up.
pinpoint76

Post by pinpoint76 »

The video on YouTube looked awesome. It will be nice to have a map with big open roads and big fields.
Xbox Series S :biggrin2:
ArizonaSnow

Post by ArizonaSnow »

Finally a map for console users that doesn't have silly shaped fields. My favourite map so far on console is Chellington cos I love huge fields, but I can see this becoming my favourite map cos I love worker friendly fields more.

As for the dried grass turning green when it cut, I think it looks cool and couldn't care less about realism. I prefer fun over realism.
wmoss1

Post by wmoss1 »

The video looked great and can't wait to play it, might become my default map
Davo79

Post by Davo79 »

Any updates yet
"I’m going to plead with you, do not cross us. Because if you do, the survivors will write about what we do here for 10,000 years."