Liebherr equipment

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
rowdyh51

Liebherr equipment

Post by rowdyh51 »

Any chance that anyone is planning on making any Liebherr equipment? I know there's a few pieces of their equipment in game already but I'm more looking for bulldozer and the LR636 crawler loader. I'm sure there's some for pc but hoping some may be in the works or able to be converted for console (xbox one and ps4)
Jwolfm3

Re: Liebherr equipment

Post by Jwolfm3 »

Not likely to get construction equipment on console I've even asked for the liebherr 934 log crane/clam and probably won't get it likely because of licensing issues
rowdyh51

Post by rowdyh51 »

I do believe Giants has a license for Liebherr equipment though? They have the front end loader and combine in game. So not really sure why it would be out of the question to be produced?
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Different divisions
Jwolfm3

Post by Jwolfm3 »

They may have permission for select models or like Eric said divisions..
rowdyh51

Post by rowdyh51 »

Good point! I would think with having the front end loader,that would fall under construction equipment and allow the modders to make other construction equipment. But,with these companies and their different divisionso and licensing who knows. Keeping fingers crossed that something can be done and Giants allows it.
TheGhostGG

Post by TheGhostGG »

I keep seeing people and this "licensing" thing.

It's not like they couldn't get it, especially if they have sister division and what not. It's just the time it would take to make a deal they might as well just put it in the new game. PC could get it anytime they want, but as for consoles we have to accept the fact that we can only be limited to some and be happy with what we have. :)
Xbox One.

Add if you'd like, I would like multiplayer friends! GT: TheGhost GG
Jwolfm3

Post by Jwolfm3 »

I'm sure they paid to have some licenses so if they pay for it now after release it would be a paid dlc to cover the costs.. It's more on the Sony and Microsoft side as well