Westbridge Map

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
JohnDeere318

Re: Westbridge Map

Post by JohnDeere318 »

I agree with Cr41g on the FS15 Sosnovka version. I played a bunch of hours on that than any of the other of the original/vanilla FS15 maps.
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt
PrincessJessi84

Post by PrincessJessi84 »

I agree on the mod maps keeping it alive.. Giants really did drop the ball on maps.. only 1 new map for this edition and honestly.. I wasn't impressed with GCV.. before the mod maps came out I did a ton more with Sosnovka than I did GCV and that was even with it being from fs15.. once the mod maps started dropping I never looked back.. but even a lot of the mod maps r losing their appeal to me as every realistic map ive found is European.. they r nice and ive spent tons of time playing them but its not home for me.. I'm learning Blender now and working with that and GE to make my own map to keep my interest peaked.. I'm from the U.S. and so far from what ive seen none of the American based maps have any realistic feel to them and I aim to fix that.. first for my personal copy which will be released for pc only and then some nice U.S. based console friendly maps and equipment to go with them
https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
PC
PC - Ryzen 7-2700 8core, 32gb ram, 2x2tb SSD, RTX 2080 SUPER 8gb, GX-850 Gold PSU
Displays - ASUS ROG Strix XG43VQ 43” Super Ultra-Wide Curved HDR Gaming Monitor 120Hz (3840 x 1200)
Samsung CFG70 27" Curved gaming Monitor 144HZ (1920 x 1080)
2x 24" Dell Monitors
Controllers - T150 Pro, Side Panel, TrackIR7, TM Stick
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

That is awesome that you getting into the modding world Jessi! :D Will you release your mods publicly or are they going to be private? :smileynew:

How to post your log.txt
Rbk_3

Post by Rbk_3 »

cr41g_1965 wrote:I guess everything is opinion... I loved FS15 Sosnovka... the most realistic looking map available to console at the time.. but lets face it Giants dropped the ball on it for FS17 and it became terrible. Westbridge I have never been a fan of.. not the Brown FS13 version or the Green FS15 version... both were equally rubbish in my opinion... I agree with leonara though on the "every field rectangular and lots of space around so the AI can look good" this is the most unrealistic thing there is...what farmer would waste arable land on this practice...Gold Crest valley was more of the same... If it werent for the modded maps I probably would have given up long ago...
Yep, I always plow as far as I can to make the most out of the area available, it is not realistic at all. This is why I love Courseplay. You can set the workers to do up to 6 rounds before they start going up and down the field, giving them lots of room to turn at the end of the field. Well, as long as you aren't using the 3m equipment... I will never understand why they don't officially develop it into the game.
PC: 9600k/1080ti
PrincessJessi84

Post by PrincessJessi84 »

JohnDeere318 wrote:That is awesome that you getting into the modding world Jessi! :D Will you release your mods publicly or are they going to be private? :smileynew:
they will be public.. I made a promise to console users I intend on keeping
https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
PC
PC - Ryzen 7-2700 8core, 32gb ram, 2x2tb SSD, RTX 2080 SUPER 8gb, GX-850 Gold PSU
Displays - ASUS ROG Strix XG43VQ 43” Super Ultra-Wide Curved HDR Gaming Monitor 120Hz (3840 x 1200)
Samsung CFG70 27" Curved gaming Monitor 144HZ (1920 x 1080)
2x 24" Dell Monitors
Controllers - T150 Pro, Side Panel, TrackIR7, TM Stick
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

PrincessJessi84 wrote:
JohnDeere318 wrote:That is awesome that you getting into the modding world Jessi! :D Will you release your mods publicly or are they going to be private? :smileynew:
they will be public.. I made a promise to console users I intend on keeping
That is great news. *thumbsup* "Good news everyone" :lol:

How to post your log.txt
Fastfiveo2

Post by Fastfiveo2 »

PrincessJessi84 wrote:I agree on the mod maps keeping it alive.. Giants really did drop the ball on maps.. only 1 new map for this edition and honestly.. I wasn't impressed with GCV.. before the mod maps came out I did a ton more with Sosnovka than I did GCV and that was even with it being from fs15.. once the mod maps started dropping I never looked back.. but even a lot of the mod maps r losing their appeal to me as every realistic map ive found is European.. they r nice and ive spent tons of time playing them but its not home for me.. I'm learning Blender now and working with that and GE to make my own map to keep my interest peaked.. I'm from the U.S. and so far from what ive seen none of the American based maps have any realistic feel to them and I aim to fix that.. first for my personal copy which will be released for pc only and then some nice U.S. based console friendly maps and equipment to go with them
I'm learning so I can do the same thing. Editing maps for personal appeal now so I can get the hang of things.
Catch me on PS4 AND PC
PSN fastfiveo2 *thumbsup*
novass

Post by novass »

Great Jessi,sounds like fun.you have a goal,work toward it..You'll achieve it.it will be grest to play and use yout modds good luck....Chris
Mattsson77

Post by Mattsson77 »

Would be a perfect map for Big Bud DLC
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

I hope wbh will have forestry, i was not happy with fs15 wbh sence forestry was a new thing.
Mattsson77

Post by Mattsson77 »

BigC92 wrote:I hope wbh will have forestry, i was not happy with fs15 wbh sence forestry was a new thing.
+1
TroyJustin

Post by TroyJustin »

I'm working on a US based mod map right now. It's actually based off a converted Westbridge Hills map for FS17, the one that made the map completely flat. I would like to do a "heartland of America" type farm, large fields in open flatland. Just started it the other day, sadly don't have much time to work on it right now, but hopefully I can sit down and put some solid hours in to it here in the near future.
novass

Post by novass »

I love old stream farm..becsuse it has some amaxing features. the dealet/shop has a realistic looking building.for one.when you trade in equipment, you walk in the building,stand at the counter.then buy..you still at the counter..that more real.people walking around..even crossing walks with people crossing in the walks.love the cokeacola written on buildings..love that.the map..to me has a realistic in general feel about it..its not the dead zone which some maps feel to me but old stream farms feels alive..thats appealing to me.so Jessi I think folloeing things that are as real as possible will make it amazing. .thank you......Chris