The BEST Mod Map i've seen !!

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
robert101

The BEST Mod Map i've seen !!

Post by robert101 »

I hope i'm not out of turn, putting the author of this video in a spot, or the Mod Author, but i think both did a GREAT job on this, in both Review, and creating this Map.

It's called "Alberta", presumably Canada, but it can really be Iowa, or the Midwest Map we on consoles are looking for. Not to mention, the reviewer speaking what i feel what was on my mind, about a real American feel map.

I BEG if there can be a way we can this bring this over. Thanks for reading and watching....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DwzCB05TwaI
canadafarms

Re: The BEST Mod Map i've seen !!

Post by canadafarms »

If its not on Giants modhub and already available to the public, being distributed through another website that disqualifies it from going through Giants testing, so we will never see it on consoles.
PS4
robert101

Post by robert101 »

Maybe Giants can come out with it (or something like it). They'll certainly need it for the DLC.
eric21

Post by eric21 »

robert101 wrote:Maybe Giants can come out with it (or something like it). They'll certainly need it for the DLC.
No because its not theres
robert101

Post by robert101 »

eric21 wrote:
robert101 wrote:Maybe Giants can come out with it (or something like it). They'll certainly need it for the DLC.
No because its not theres
Well something along that line wouldn't be theirs. I guess what i'm saying, is that this what i think many may be looking for, and if they can't bring it to consoles, maybe Giants can come with something comparative too it. Anyhow, thank you for your response.
Leonara

Post by Leonara »

No Animals, no forestry, no hills, no way I'll play this...