Season mod for console

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
Chad05

Re: Season mod for console

Post by Chad05 »

Paeppchen wrote:Well, I think there are some scripts Giants should implement, the season is one of them. Also should be the Fabrik script, tha ai script ( mod) and manual attaching part of the game. Later with options
Kind regards
Rolf
Thank you I thank the same way
theSeb

Post by theSeb »

If you wish to follow the development of our seasons mod and see how it's shaping up, check out our youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsuba_ ... pJZizLD2Ow
novass

Post by novass »

Is it going to be for consoles?..the development of your seasons mod.there is things to do in the winter for farmers.I probably would skip winter...cause I don't like winter..it was no fun..ever to me.....Chris
eric21

Post by eric21 »

novass wrote:Is it going to be for consoles?..the development of your seasons mod.there is things to do in the winter for farmers.I probably would skip winter...cause I don't like winter..it was no fun..ever to me.....Chris
So whats the point of having winter in season mods when you dont like winter and want to skip it?
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

eric21 wrote:
novass wrote:Is it going to be for consoles?..the development of your seasons mod.there is things to do in the winter for farmers.I probably would skip winter...cause I don't like winter..it was no fun..ever to me.....Chris
So whats the point of having winter in season mods when you dont like winter and want to skip it?
He was all for it, then now hes against it, wow.