Gemeinde Rade Map

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
cr41g_1965

Gemeinde Rade Map

Post by cr41g_1965 »

want.... that is all..

Farming Simulator 76

playing RDR2
Rbk_3

Re: Gemeinde Rade Map

Post by Rbk_3 »

How're ya now, McMurray?

You obviously play this game a ton. I am telling you, a hardcore Farm Simmer like you owes it to yourself to build a PC. I was very hesitant, but it was so worth it.
You could be playing this baby right now! I'll even build it for you for free :gamer:

Edit-You got a link for it? I wanna check it out, but when googling the only site I see hosting it is a sketchy one.
PC: 9600k/1080ti
aklein

Post by aklein »

Rbk_3, the map is in the game mod hub.
Rbk_3

Post by Rbk_3 »

aklein wrote:Rbk_3, the map is in the game mod hub.
Thanks

First impression, wow. This is a great map. I just started a save on Lossberg, but might have to do this one instead. This has the best Cow and Pig areas I have seen. It's kind of like Lossberg but not super cramped.
Only downside is everything, even in GE so editing it to my taste will be a bit of a pain. Also, traffic may be a little to heavy for courseplay. But overall, those are very small nitpicks.

Any idea where the homesilo is? I took a tour but can't find it.
cr41g_1965

Post by cr41g_1965 »

Rbk_3 wrote:How're ya now, McMurray?

You obviously play this game a ton. I am telling you, a hardcore Farm Simmer like you owes it to yourself to build a PC. I was very hesitant, but it was so worth it.
You could be playing this baby right now! I'll even build it for you for free :gamer:

Edit-You got a link for it? I wanna check it out, but when googling the only site I see hosting it is a sketchy one.
Sadly ...there is no way I am about to build a PC JUST to play farm sim... computer sales are in decline worldwide (other than gaming PC's), there is not much I can't do on a tablet or my phone that would require a PC.... the world is going mobile / portable... just doesn't make sense to me.

Farming Simulator 76

playing RDR2
aklein

Post by aklein »

Its in a shed on the starting farm. The tip and dump are together. I did a video tour of the map last night and posted it to you tube. I saw a few other videos up as well. Not putting a link to my video as I don't want to come across as someone who justs posts to self promote but my avatar and last name should narrow down who I am on you tube if you wish to watch my video.

I didn't mention it in the video as I did not really think about it till afterwards but it does have the same overall look as far as the textures and stuff of Sandybay. Traffic is heavy on this map and it goes in both directions on the roads. I nearly got run over twice on the tour as I drove a little off the side of the road and next thing I know I got cars passing me.
Rbk_3

Post by Rbk_3 »

aklein wrote:Its in a shed on the starting farm. The tip and dump are together. I did a video tour of the map last night and posted it to you tube. I saw a few other videos up as well. Not putting a link to my video as I don't want to come across as someone who justs posts to self promote but my avatar and last name should narrow down who I am on you tube if you wish to watch my video.

I didn't mention it in the video as I did not really think about it till afterwards but it does have the same overall look as far as the textures and stuff of Sandybay. Traffic is heavy on this map and it goes in both directions on the roads. I nearly got run over twice on the tour as I drove a little off the side of the road and next thing I know I got cars passing me.
Yeah, I found out how to slow it down in the XML, but I don't know how to lower the density off it.
I added a second Silo system in the pig area, deleted the one shed. Not a huge fan of the in shed set up.

One other odd thing I have noticed is there are 3 bunker silos in the cow area, but there is only 1 actual physical silo. Are we just supposed to make a pile where the other 2 are or was this an oversight?
cr41g_1965 wrote:
Rbk_3 wrote:How're ya now, McMurray?

Sadly ...there is no way I am about to build a PC JUST to play farm sim... computer sales are in decline worldwide (other than gaming PC's), there is not much I can't do on a tablet or my phone that would require a PC.... the world is going mobile / portable... just doesn't make sense to me.
Certainly fair enough. FS is literally all I have used mine for so far, whether it be playing the game or messing around in GE. We will see if I regret the purchase in the long run.
As for the map on consoles, I don't think you will see it unfortunately, as it contains scripts for seed and fertilizer production.
cr41g_1965

Post by cr41g_1965 »

yes this is sad Rbk_3... I did watch aklein's Drummard video though... might have to TGI git er done on that one thought as it looks great to me...

Farming Simulator 76

playing RDR2
PrincessJessi84

Post by PrincessJessi84 »

Rbk_3 wrote:
aklein wrote: it contains scripts for seed and fertilizer production.
not to be a pest but would u mind pointing me in the direction of the fertilizer production? I found the seed but I cant seem to find the other for the life of me :confusednew:
https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
PC
PC - Ryzen 7-2700 8core, 32gb ram, 2x2tb SSD, RTX 2080 SUPER 8gb, GX-850 Gold PSU
Displays - ASUS ROG Strix XG43VQ 43” Super Ultra-Wide Curved HDR Gaming Monitor 120Hz (3840 x 1200)
Samsung CFG70 27" Curved gaming Monitor 144HZ (1920 x 1080)
2x 24" Dell Monitors
Controllers - T150 Pro, Side Panel, TrackIR7, TM Stick
Rbk_3

Post by Rbk_3 »

PrincessJessi84 wrote:
Rbk_3 wrote:
aklein wrote: it contains scripts for seed and fertilizer production.
not to be a pest but would u mind pointing me in the direction of the fertilizer production? I found the seed but I cant seem to find the other for the life of me :confusednew:

It is in one of the sheds on the cowfarm
PrincessJessi84

Post by PrincessJessi84 »

Rbk_3 wrote:It is in one of the sheds on the cowfarm
ok great.. thanks a bunch.. I guess I expected it to be off site as the seed was but hey.. I'm just glad it is included :smileynew:
https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
PC
PC - Ryzen 7-2700 8core, 32gb ram, 2x2tb SSD, RTX 2080 SUPER 8gb, GX-850 Gold PSU
Displays - ASUS ROG Strix XG43VQ 43” Super Ultra-Wide Curved HDR Gaming Monitor 120Hz (3840 x 1200)
Samsung CFG70 27" Curved gaming Monitor 144HZ (1920 x 1080)
2x 24" Dell Monitors
Controllers - T150 Pro, Side Panel, TrackIR7, TM Stick
NowHeresRoy

Post by NowHeresRoy »

Does anyone else just absolutely love this map?! Thanks so much to the modder who made this great map.
PC User
TEXAS USA
Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old has passed away; behold, the new has come.