Thornton Farm

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
Goose66

Thornton Farm

Post by Goose66 »

I'm alas at work but noticed new oxygendavid map is on the modhub. I know it was coming for consoles too but it says pc/mac .
Can anyone tell me if it is on console?

Many thanks
Playing on PC....Hollandscheveld maizeplus map
Suffolk, England
Discord ...Goose66
canadafarms

Re: Thornton Farm

Post by canadafarms »

Goose66 wrote:I'm alas at work but noticed new oxygendavid map is on the modhub. I know it was coming for consoles too but it says pc/mac .
Can anyone tell me if it is on console?

Many thanks
Yup just checked and it's not up yet. No worries if its OD and he says it will be on consoles it will be just might take a bit.
PS4
eric21

Post by eric21 »

The map has chopped straw script
sittinhere

Post by sittinhere »

There will be a console ver. He said be out early April
Goose66

Post by Goose66 »

Ah ok. Cheers guys
Playing on PC....Hollandscheveld maizeplus map
Suffolk, England
Discord ...Goose66
kahfs

Post by kahfs »

Having trouble making hired worker plow on Thornton. Forgot the field number, but the wheat field ready for harvest just next to the farm. I do have the AI-extension mod. It worked well with the Combine, but not when plowing. Nothing happens in the beginning, then the worker startes plowing in circles.
K. Henneberg/ArmChairFarming. Author of RealLifeNumbers (FS19, FS22)
Chad05

Post by Chad05 »

sittinhere wrote:There will be a console ver. He said be out early April
Have u heard how early in April it come out for console
sgpch

Post by sgpch »

kahfs wrote:Having trouble making hired worker plow on Thornton. Forgot the field number, but the wheat field ready for harvest just next to the farm. I do have the AI-extension mod. It worked well with the Combine, but not when plowing. Nothing happens in the beginning, then the worker startes plowing in circles.
where did you get the ai extension mod from??
Straw-Walker

Post by Straw-Walker »

I started ploughing that field in the direction of the wheat rows from the left side of where the farm exit is then let the worker take over. All was fine until just past the farm entrance when he drove into the river :frown: . The only way out I could think of was to sell the plough and tractor and buy replacements. :shock: I'm going to try ploughing the headland first, then watch him very closely. I can't afford to lose another tractor and can only hope the worker drowned. :biggrin2:
Disk version, Update 1.4.4 on Win10 PC with Xbox controller.
http://www.g4mix.co.uk
Guil

Post by Guil »

The last sentence gave me a right chuckle *thumbsup*
Null

Post by Null »

Straw-Walker wrote:I started ploughing that field in the direction of the wheat rows from the left side of where the farm exit is then let the worker take over. All was fine until just past the farm entrance when he drove into the river :frown: . The only way out I could think of was to sell the plough and tractor and buy replacements. :shock: I'm going to try ploughing the headland first, then watch him very closely. I can't afford to lose another tractor and can only hope the worker drowned. :biggrin2:
Is there no reset point on that map?
Straw-Walker

Post by Straw-Walker »

Null wrote:
Straw-Walker wrote:I started ploughing that field in the direction of the wheat rows from the left side of where the farm exit is then let the worker take over. All was fine until just past the farm entrance when he drove into the river :frown: . The only way out I could think of was to sell the plough and tractor and buy replacements. :shock: I'm going to try ploughing the headland first, then watch him very closely. I can't afford to lose another tractor and can only hope the worker drowned. :biggrin2:
Is there no reset point on that map?
I don't know about a reset point. I could have quit and returned to the previous save point but I didn't want to undo all the work I'd done before I discovered the *$#%§* upside down in the river. :hmm:
sgpch

Post by sgpch »

rest is on the animal farm across the road - i think..
Straw-Walker

Post by Straw-Walker »

The new worker managed to finish the field without falling in the water :wink3: after I'd ploughed a few headland widths beside the river, though, with the lovely, natural, odd shaped fields on Thornton, there's always going to be a few bits to tidy up after the boy has finished. :biggrin2:
kahfs

Post by kahfs »

There is a reset function. Used it 3 times to fish tractors out of that stream. The reset object reappears in the yard with animals. Seeded a wide lane of grass around that field to help the workers to make safe turns without drowning. Nevertheless, one ran into the stream with tractor and seeder. Lost a worker and a lot of seed and fertilizer (which disappear on reset). I disabled AIVehicleExtension, as the worker became confused. So did I, because there seems to be two versions of this mod and I don't know, if one of them is a pirate copy of the other.
K. Henneberg/ArmChairFarming. Author of RealLifeNumbers (FS19, FS22)