Mega maps, mega equipment

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
Brotherhood414

Mega maps, mega equipment

Post by Brotherhood414 »

I need some help. I play on xbox 1. I like the Goldcrest Valley map except I'd like to change it. I am unsure how to since I'm new to this. I'd like to see the map flattened with no river, no railroad, no hills, no trees, no lightposts, no forestry. I'd like to see the town only 4 blocks long with the store at one end and where you can pick up animals with a dump site at the other end. I'd like big square fields like field 5 with big equipment to use. Something in the range of 18.28 m cultivators, planters, no till corn planters, and discs. I'd like to see the dairy and hog farms close together. I'd like the BGA-Silo as a placeable so I can place it where I want it. I'd like to be able to remove buildings that I don't want or need. I don't know if this is possible but any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Frustrated and ready to give up...
BigC92

Re: Mega maps, mega equipment

Post by BigC92 »

Boring.
PrincessJessi84

Post by PrincessJessi84 »

if u were on pc then u could use GE and create your own map but on console what u r asking isn't possible unless a modder comes along and makes a map that fits that bill with the map and equipment
https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
PC
PC - Ryzen 7-2700 8core, 32gb ram, 2x2tb SSD, RTX 2080 SUPER 8gb, GX-850 Gold PSU
Displays - ASUS ROG Strix XG43VQ 43” Super Ultra-Wide Curved HDR Gaming Monitor 120Hz (3840 x 1200)
Samsung CFG70 27" Curved gaming Monitor 144HZ (1920 x 1080)
2x 24" Dell Monitors
Controllers - T150 Pro, Side Panel, TrackIR7, TM Stick
canadafarms

Post by canadafarms »

:shock: :confusednew: ( and then bites his tongue very hard ..)
PS4
eric21

Post by eric21 »

I want this, i want that..
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

The map he wants spells boring.
Guil

Post by Guil »

Everyone is entitled to their opinion but I can't see many map makers going for this kind of setup but who knows.
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

Sounds like the only way to get something like that would be to get a PC and make it yourself. If that's what floats your boat, great. But I wouldn't foresee any modders making a console map that is essentially one giant field. Most mod maps like to have some realism to them.

Edit: With the "big stuff" coming later this spring, we might be seeing some maps with huge, wide-open fields to make use of the larger equipment. However, I hope they have some trees, fences, light poles, houses, etc...
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
cr41g_1965

Post by cr41g_1965 »

the only way to get a map like this would be to play farmville or something equally infantile...

Farming Simulator 76

playing RDR2
Jagtractor

Post by Jagtractor »

Wow. People are pretty much dicks around here. He is simply saying what he wants out of the game. Everyone plays differently. You might love forestry and other might hate it. And you might like small fields and others might think they are a waste of time. Everyone is entitled to like certain things about the game.
You're not going to get any of that on the consoles unless someone goes through the shenanigans that are required to make maps and then get them uploaded and then are qualified for consoles later. If you want that stuff bad enough you will have to play on pc. You can get all kinds of basic maps there and I'm sure there are no till corn planters mods there as well.
But long answer short. You basically won't be seeing most of the things you are asking for on consoles.
PC and PS4 Pro
been playing on pc lately.
jenna_q

Post by jenna_q »

Unfortunately there is no way to do that sort of thing yourself being as you play on Xbox. You would have to create a map on the PC, the same goes with the equipment as I don't believe I have seen too many large equipment mods, certainly none yet on consoles. However the next DLC is changing that, atleast for equipment. You may also want to look at the upcoming American Outback map, it may be a little more fun for you.
"In the midst of chaos, there is also opportunity." Sun Tzu, The Art of War
Brotherhood414

Post by Brotherhood414 »

I appreciate all of the helpful responses. I will definitely look into pc gaming and the American Outback map. I've never thought about creating my own till the past few weeks. I grew up farming so what I want is essentially my younger days. Thanks again!