Looking.for a mod

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
mountaincowboy

Looking.for a mod

Post by mountaincowboy »

Hey all, I've seen on a few YouTube videos for FS17 they had a GPS mod that was able to follow irregular field shapes. One of the videos I saw was on Sandy Bay and they setup the GPS for circular swaths and started it, it performed awesomely without missing any of the crop. I've got a GPS mod installed but I can't find that feature, i was curious if I wasn't using it right or if there are different versions, If so does anyone know which GPS mod is able to do the odd shaped fields? Thank you!
Playing in Pacific Northwest (NE Oregon) on Xbox One and PC.
Sic

Re: Looking.for a mod

Post by Sic »

Sounds like course play was used.
Preble 818

Post by Preble 818 »

Your looking for AI vehicle extension. Here's a link to a mod review that contains a link to the github page. Not quite as simple as installing a regular mod as its a wip but follow the instructions. If you already know just ignore me.

Edit I should probably include the link https://youtu.be/0oUJjGRzsbk
Playing on PS5 in Ohio, USA.
mountaincowboy

Post by mountaincowboy »

Thank you!!! That is the one I was talking about and looking for, I've got no clue what a wip is but like downloading zips I'll figure it out lol. Thank you again!
don_apple

Post by don_apple »

If you wait a few more days it might be possible to download the mod via the official in-game ModHub on the windows and Mac OS X versions of the game: https://github.com/Mogli12/AIVehicleExtension/issues/51
Gruß/Regards,
don_apple

Apple iMac 27" (2017), Quad-Core i7 4.2 GHz, 48GB, AMD Radeon R580 8GB
Bitte benutzt das öffentliche Forum für Supportfragen und nicht PN/Please use the public forum for support questions and not PM
FS22 Bugtracker
log.txt Image Server Forenregeln Board rules
mountaincowboy

Post by mountaincowboy »

Oh really is it supposed to be coming there as well?
Farmer2B

Post by Farmer2B »

mountaincowboy wrote:Thank you!!! That is the one I was talking about and looking for, I've got no clue what a wip is but like downloading zips I'll figure it out lol. Thank you again!
Easier than figuring it out, WIP = work in progress
mountaincowboy

Post by mountaincowboy »

Wow I feel special now lol.... I've never really had anything to do with PC's or anything related to them except for the basic uses, thank you for all the input and teaching me new things about them!
mountaincowboy

Post by mountaincowboy »

Hey all, maybe someone can point me in the right direction or kindly share a link if possible. I've been trying to find a belly dump trailer with a rear attacher, I've found a couple and have downloaded them but after some frustration I found out they were for FS15. I currently have one downloaded that works but it doesn't have the rear attacher. If someone could send me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated! Thank you.
Preble 818

Post by Preble 818 »

Not sure if there belly dump or not but Blacksheep modding is working on some trailers. There won't be any frustration with then they will be awesome. Out this week or next
Playing on PS5 in Ohio, USA.
mountaincowboy

Post by mountaincowboy »

I saw that, I love what black sheep puts out but from their pic it looks like a tipper trailer. Where I'm from most of the farmers around her have belly dumps, just thought it would be nice to find one with a rear attacher. Thank you for your reply!