Horsch overloader

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
eric21

Horsch overloader

Post by eric21 »

Anyone trried the new Horsch overloader that came out on modhub this lunchtime. It has an inbuilt weighing scale and you can see it on the outside. Its also on console mod hub
PrincessJessi84

Re: Horsch overloader

Post by PrincessJessi84 »

no but it looks nice.. it takes the standard overloader fruits?
https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
PC
PC - Ryzen 7-2700 8core, 32gb ram, 2x2tb SSD, RTX 2080 SUPER 8gb, GX-850 Gold PSU
Displays - ASUS ROG Strix XG43VQ 43” Super Ultra-Wide Curved HDR Gaming Monitor 120Hz (3840 x 1200)
Samsung CFG70 27" Curved gaming Monitor 144HZ (1920 x 1080)
2x 24" Dell Monitors
Controllers - T150 Pro, Side Panel, TrackIR7, TM Stick
garyst

Post by garyst »

Bought two of them, one new and one used. Traded the bigger Horsch and metaltech carts I had on my farm. Know they don't hold as much as those, but I really like how they look and being able to adjust the axle and open and close the tarp. Plus it has a corner Auger that folds to the side like most the grain carts in my area in real life. One of my favorite mods so far. *thumbsup*
TurboFarmer

Post by TurboFarmer »

I bought the old and the new. The old one looks good and I like the features.
The new one has a bad texture issue, it is completely black except for the very end of the arm. Don't know how this got passed testing to be honest.
PS4 Farmer
Farmer John 16

Post by Farmer John 16 »

I really like the option to buy this new or used. The new one doesn't look very good, but hopefully it will get fixed. The old one looks good though. It would add a bit more realism if the older one already had a few hours on it and a slightly higher maintenance cost though. I wish new or used was an option on all of the newer stuff. Some older things should really only be available as used though. I always thought it was kinda weird to be able to buy a new version of something that hasn't been made in years.
Playing on PS4
TimmyTheSnail

Post by TimmyTheSnail »

eric21 wrote:Anyone trried the new Horsch overloader that came out on modhub this lunchtime. It has an inbuilt weighing scale and you can see it on the outside. Its also on console mod hub
I've tried both variations and when I'm driving along they randomly bounce up into the air as if they've hit a massive brick. I'm on Xbox and it *censored* because apart from that it's a great mod. I didn't have any texture issues though like some people are reporting. But saying that I didn't see a difference between the new and old wheels options
garyst

Post by garyst »

TimmyTheSnail wrote:
eric21 wrote:Anyone trried the new Horsch overloader that came out on modhub this lunchtime. It has an inbuilt weighing scale and you can see it on the outside. Its also on console mod hub
I've tried both variations and when I'm driving along they randomly bounce up into the air as if they've hit a massive brick. I'm on Xbox and it *censored* because apart from that it's a great mod. I didn't have any texture issues though like some people are reporting. But saying that I didn't see a difference between the new and old wheels options
I'm on xbox too, but i'm not having any issues with it bouncing around though. Played with it for about 20 minutes and drove with it at 39mph and mine didn't do any bouncing. :hmm: Even when full.
TimmyTheSnail

Post by TimmyTheSnail »

garyst wrote:
TimmyTheSnail wrote:
I'm on xbox too, but i'm not having any issues with it bouncing around though. Played with it for about 20 minutes and drove with it at 39mph and mine didn't do any bouncing. :hmm: Even when full.
Hmmm that's annoying then. I was playing Chellington and that's the only map I tested them on but mine still bounced when they were full and I'm talking they got thrown up a good 4 feet not just a little jump or anything so I'll do some more testing and see
King_royle21

Post by King_royle21 »

I checked them out on my test map sosnovka and I was having the same texture issue on ps4 with just the new version going jet black, so I went on my Sandy Bay file bought the old version and had the same texture problem.... Not really sure what that's about
garyst

Post by garyst »

TimmyTheSnail wrote:
garyst wrote:
TimmyTheSnail wrote:
Hmmm that's annoying then. I was playing Chellington and that's the only map I tested them on but mine still bounced when they were full and I'm talking they got thrown up a good 4 feet not just a little jump or anything so I'll do some more testing and see
I was playing on goldcrest map using the fendt 800 series tractor mod on skinny singles pulling it. Haven't tried any other tractors yet on it.
TheGhostGG

Post by TheGhostGG »

I haven't had any issues, used it on Drumard with the Fendt also.

No bounce or texture issues. I bought the New one with the new tires.
Xbox One.

Add if you'd like, I would like multiplayer friends! GT: TheGhost GG
garyst

Post by garyst »

Tried a few more tractors on it on the chellington map with no problems whatsoever. Tried both empty and with grain in it and never bounced at all no matter what speed I went with it.
TimmyTheSnail

Post by TimmyTheSnail »

garyst wrote:Tried a few more tractors on it on the chellington map with no problems whatsoever. Tried both empty and with grain in it and never bounced at all no matter what speed I went with it.
That's interesting but good to hear because hopefully that means the mod doesn't have any terrible glitches.
TimmyTheSnail

Post by TimmyTheSnail »

I think the bouncing is caused by the weight of it not being set correctly when making the mod. I drove the small single axel Brantner trailer/tipper (empty) over a big kerb on goldcrest valley and it went over it no problem at all. I the did the same with the Horsch UW 160 (both empty and full) and it flew up into the air. Theoretically the smaller trailer should've bounced up more because it's way lighter but considering it didn't yet this massive Horsch did says to me the weight of it isn't correct
PaulDuPouy

Post by PaulDuPouy »

No bounce or texture issues with either version for me as well, only used it on Drumard & gold crest though.

Speaking of Chellington, did oxygendavid ever fix the bridge over the railroad by the equipment store? Everything fell through that for me.
mtx95sho on XB1, Oct. '17 convert to the master race :hi: