TSM Modding Pickup Project list and Others [WORKING ON]

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
TSM

Re: TSM Modding Pickup Project list and Others

Post by TSM »

manosaurus wrote:You should use the manosaurus logo on the trailers and call them lizards. The irony would be abundant. Also the dinosaur will be immortal

:mrgreen: you don't want much do ya :P
farmer9192

Post by farmer9192 »

hows the projects coming along tsm?
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Check the first page on the progress, its still a long term project and zome things are nesrly done
farmer9192

Post by farmer9192 »

yea i just checked that and it looks good i just didnt know if he had any new pictures to look at , and is he releasing them separate or in a pack?
TSM

Post by TSM »

seperate or we will be looking at FS21 before I released them :D
manosaurus

Post by manosaurus »

Tycoonspaceman wrote:
manosaurus wrote:You should use the manosaurus logo on the trailers and call them lizards. The irony would be abundant. Also the dinosaur will be immortal

:mrgreen: you don't want much do ya :P

Hey who wouldn't want to be immortalized on a mod that they begged and begged for? While I didn't actually make any mods the amount of work of finding someone and convincing them to make a specific mod should count for something.
farmer9192

Post by farmer9192 »

ok lol tsm looking forward to using this equipment
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

Tycoonspaceman wrote:
BigC92 wrote:Could you please quote me so i dont forum surf?

in Farming Simulator 13/15/17 the gooesneck is really just a Semi Trailer attacher.
I see. Couldn't you look at how Giants did the fifth wheel on the semis, and do the same thing on the pickups?
Dodgeboy_98

Post by Dodgeboy_98 »

Could ya release some pics of what they look like at the moment? Or is it to early to be asking??
TSM

Post by TSM »

BigC92 wrote:
Tycoonspaceman wrote:
BigC92 wrote:Could you please quote me so i dont forum surf?

in Farming Simulator 13/15/17 the gooesneck is really just a Semi Trailer attacher.
I see. Couldn't you look at how Giants did the fifth wheel on the semis, and do the same thing on the pickups?
I think you misunderstood I am using the semi setting in the vehicless xml, gooseneck and semi use the same attachment.
Dodgeboy_98 wrote:Could ya release some pics of what they look like at the moment? Or is it to early to be asking??
Going to politely request that you stop asking for updates and pictures I mod for fun I do not need pressure, there is no time frame for these mods. :wink3:
Guil

Post by Guil »

Guys please don't harass TSM for pics or updates.
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

Tycoonspaceman wrote:
BigC92 wrote:
Tycoonspaceman wrote:

I think you misunderstood I am using the semi setting in the vehicless xml, gooseneck and semi use the same attachment.
Dodgeboy_98 wrote:Could ya release some pics of what they look like at the moment? Or is it to early to be asking??
Going to politely request that you stop asking for updates and pictures I mod for fun I do not need pressure, there is no time frame for these mods. :wink3:
Ohhhhh! I didn't understand what you were saying, Lol... Continue on my friend. My bad.
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

Guil wrote:Guys please don't harass TSM for pics or updates.
He will decide when to, dont force the issue.
manosaurus

Post by manosaurus »

Keep up the good work. I like most everybody on here would love constant updates and pictures. But that takes time away from mod making which means we don't get our beloved water trailer sooner. I mean as soon as that trailer is done and downloaded on my PS4 I'll throw ya some paypal cash and I'll leave this forum since I'll never be let out of this cage.
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

manosaurus wrote:Keep up the good work. I like most everybody on here would love constant updates and pictures. But that takes time away from mod making which means we don't get our beloved water trailer sooner. I mean as soon as that trailer is done and downloaded on my PS4 I'll throw ya some paypal cash and I'll leave this forum since I'll never be let out of this cage.
NOOO! You and a few others i like needs to be here.