File to change capacity of SiloKing @ BGA

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
RogueAirborne

File to change capacity of SiloKing @ BGA

Post by RogueAirborne »

Anyone know where I can find the file to change the capacity of the SiloKing at the BGA Plant? Playing Canadian National map, have looked through the folders but not been able to find it. Thanks!
Jaguar95

Re: File to change capacity of SiloKing @ BGA

Post by Jaguar95 »

Hm, i wrote something in 2015 for FS15:
viewtopic.php?f=857&t=88954#p685981

It can be used for FS17, too. Some names of objects may be changed, but the main thing is the same. Changes must be done with Giants Editor.
Sorry for my english.
RogueAirborne

Post by RogueAirborne »

Jaguar, I appreciate the response. I am not really familiar with the GE, open the map but then I cannot do anything with it, like the GE is frozen.
thunderhawk

Post by thunderhawk »

RogueAirborne wrote:Jaguar, I appreciate the response. I am not really familiar with the GE, open the map but then I cannot do anything with it, like the GE is frozen.
Not sure on what your asking on first question but maps can take up to a few minutes sometimes to open in GE The bigger the map the longer it will take and will say GE Is not responding while it is opening just give it time to open fully
Dell XPS 720 Intel Core 2 Quad Extreme 3.0ghz
Liquid cooled with a 120mm x 240mm radiator twin 120mm cooler master SickleFlow fans
Nvidia GTX 660ti
Patch 1.4.4 Windows 7 home
Playing through a Sanyo 50" tv
wiseguy49

Post by wiseguy49 »

I must say if you follow Jaguar95's instructions it works quite well! thank you! (yes it works for fs17)
RogueAirborne

Post by RogueAirborne »

thunderhawk wrote:
RogueAirborne wrote:Jaguar, I appreciate the response. I am not really familiar with the GE, open the map but then I cannot do anything with it, like the GE is frozen.
Not sure on what your asking on first question but maps can take up to a few minutes sometimes to open in GE The bigger the map the longer it will take and will say GE Is not responding while it is opening just give it time to open fully
I go to GE, File>Open Mod> Select Canadian Nation 7.1 zip. Go through the process of loading the map, I then get to the screen that shows the pic from the map and on the left side the different files, but cannot click on any of them. If I try to click on anything I get the 'ding' sound like the file is frozen. Even if I click on the File, Edit, Create, etc links at the top of GE.
thunderhawk

Post by thunderhawk »

unzip the mod with winrar or 7 zip then open folder and find the map I3D and just click on the I3D file try it that way
Liquid cooled with a 120mm x 240mm radiator twin 120mm cooler master SickleFlow fans
Nvidia GTX 660ti
RogueAirborne

Post by RogueAirborne »

Got it all figured out, thanks for the help everyone! You CAN teach old dogs new tricks!
thunderhawk

Post by thunderhawk »

RogueAirborne wrote:Got it all figured out, thanks for the help everyone! You CAN teach old dogs new tricks!
Good Deal And Your Welcome
Nvidia GTX 660ti