Mod requests for Xbox one

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
Jwolfm3

Re: Mod requests for Xbox one

Post by Jwolfm3 »

EDS1963 wrote:Autoloader trailers for console play would be great anybody working on t?
Read around the forum a bit... no outside scripts on console so no
Creeperstevebro

Post by Creeperstevebro »

I want a single entity lawnmower. No add ons (blades or separate mower) that can cut and store the grass to unload letter.
Last edited by Creeperstevebro on Fri May 12, 2017 2:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bbraydan98

kobelco hydraulic crawler crane cke1800

Post by Bbraydan98 »

Maybe some cranes to console like the cke 1800 it is a 110 crawler crane with maybe different boom configurations like 20ft for transport config, 80-110ft of boom for lifting configurations. I would love to have a set of cranes on console because there is so many things that it would make easier or just to make the game a little bit more fun

You can find specs on kabelcos website or just search kabelco CKE1800 specs!
Gamergod2016

Post by Gamergod2016 »

I would like it if someone would make the stock lizard truck from farming simulator 15.
cmdrbyron

Post by cmdrbyron »

Good news for those who want a crane/excavating (earthmoving, not logging) experience - Construction Simulator is coming to consoles this fall!

https://www.bau-simulator.de/en

While I, like many others enjoy the different elements of these franchises, and would love for them to merge into one glorious open, fully interactable, fully deformable environment, I do think it prudent to consider that quality and quantity often come at the expense of each other.

So ask yourself - do you want a "great" farming simulator that may not have all the features of a construction simulator, or would you rather an "ok" simulator combining elements of both?
jamesadams933

Post by jamesadams933 »

EDS1963 wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:19 am Autoloader trailers for console play would be great anybody working on t?
we do have a autoload trailer mod for both round and square bales
Peter Griffin

Post by Peter Griffin »

cmdrbyron wrote: Thu Aug 23, 2018 5:44 pm Good news for those who want a crane/excavating (earthmoving, not logging) experience - Construction Simulator is coming to consoles this fall!

https://www.bau-simulator.de/en

While I, like many others enjoy the different elements of these franchises, and would love for them to merge into one glorious open, fully interactable, fully deformable environment, I do think it prudent to consider that quality and quantity often come at the expense of each other.

So ask yourself - do you want a "great" farming simulator that may not have all the features of a construction simulator, or would you rather an "ok" simulator combining elements of both?

I would want a great simulator in two different games. I'm not paying that kinda money for an "ok" SIM just because I can do anything I want on one game. No thanks. I'll buy two different Sims that are great
XBOX/ FS22
jamesadams933

Post by jamesadams933 »

Anyone know why we dont have a Ropa bear cart? I feel like if there wasn't a specific reason a modder would have made one by now? If not maybe someone could make one? I feel like it would add to the game immensely, be able to use a sugar beet wagon without having to buy a tractor just for it, or maybe a Holmer trailer?
cmdrbyron

Post by cmdrbyron »

Probably because there is a Terra Variant tool trailer that allows you to mount the Terra Variant sugar beet overloader (in addition to any other load), which is itself available in a modded form to take any bulk material? Functionality provided using almost entirely existing resources, rather than creating something from scratch :)

I will profess that I was hoping to see the Ropa Bear or Big Bear included with the ROPA DLC...
jamesadams933

Post by jamesadams933 »

For xbox? I've seen it for PC but haven't seen anything for Xbox
cmdrbyron

Post by cmdrbyron »

Unsure if it is available for XBox... And haven't checked on PS4. Could very well only be available on PC at this time.
Rowanaudi

Post by Rowanaudi »

autoload trailer is availble on xbox one. i use it to!
cmdrbyron

Post by cmdrbyron »

We were actually discussing an overloader trailer for beets/potatoes ;)
jamesadams933

Post by jamesadams933 »

The bale autoload trailer is nice but i do kinda feel like its cheating
bluebelly83

Post by bluebelly83 »

I am an avid fan, so thanks to everyone who makes this game at GIANTS as well as all of you in the mod community.

1) I would like to see an American Classics pack like the European pack with the older tractors. I would think since FS has the Case permission they could do old International and Farmall tractors. Perhaps some older Massey Ferguson and New Holland could be cool, too. I'm sure Cockshutt, White, Ford, etc are off limits because of permissions. But a guy can dream, right?

2) Has anyone ever done a completely blank map? I think that would be fun to place your own house and out buildings. It would be really fun to have that feeling of starting from scratch and plowing your own fields as big as you want and where you want them.

3) Have there ever been small hay and straw bales on FS? I've only ever seen the massive ones. Would it be possible to build an older style conventional baler that a user could use the "pick up" function to handle the bales?

Thanks again everyone.