Mod requests for Xbox one

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
garyst

Re: Mod requests for Xbox one

Post by garyst »

eric21 wrote:
garyst wrote:I can think of a couple things excavators are used for on the farms in my area. First all the sugarcane farmers own excavators because they use them to load the semis with the sugarcane. They use a special grapple/claw like attachment on the excavator to pick up the cane off the ground. The cane is dumped on the ground in a big pile because the sugarcane mills are pretty far away from the fields in my area, so while the trucks are all gone to the mill they just dump the cane on the ground until the semis make their way back and use the excavator to pick it up. The second thing I can think of is when farmers precision level their fields, they usually use an excavator to either dig a ditch along the side of the field they will slope the field towards for drainage, and also use it to load the dirt scraper pans with the excess dirt to spread in the low spots in the field.
Most places uses a train to transport sugarcane, notice in Australia that its nearly always to a train track
Yep I heard they do that alot in florida too. But I can't think of any sugarcane farm I have ever seen here in louisiana that uses a train, They all use semis. One farm not too far from me has 21 semis to haul cane and it is still not enough to keep up with his 2 harvesters. They always have to dump a huge pile on the ground while the trucks are gone back and forth to the mill.
Aj1053

Post by Aj1053 »

Excavators would be a big help with a log grabber attachment thebmore logging equipmemt the better espically on my one map most of my feilds have tress planted in them to do mass logging and chipping
cpd0504

Post by cpd0504 »

Auto logging trailer mod for the Xbox one.
CAT2241

Post by CAT2241 »

How about some backhoe loaders , for example the JCB backhoe that was done for FS 15.
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

Stop it with these xbox mod request stuff, PS4 and xbox will get the same stuff.
manosaurus

Post by manosaurus »

This is how I stir the pot.... is this game coming to PS3?

Also I submit to you naysayers a suggestion. Perhaps an excavator would be useful for either silage OR the manure pits. A nice long arm to reach all the way back in the pit.... swivel 180* dump into waiting truck. Repeat. Yes I agree that it would probably be easier to just play construction simulator but since this is a "console request thread" and CS is PC only suggesting they play that boils down to the same insult of "want pc mods/more mods buy a pc".

Just food for thought.
mountaincowboy

Post by mountaincowboy »

It's not that far fetched idea for an excavator on a farm, where I'm from almost everyone has at least a small excavator around to do odd jobs. Like the dinosaur said it could actually be useful for silage or manure.
Playing in Pacific Northwest (NE Oregon) on Xbox One and PC.
eric21

Post by eric21 »

You see a jcb or backhoe every know and then. But its very rare to see an actual excuvator
KaptainKush169

Post by KaptainKush169 »

How about realistic beacon mod which created an orange glow off the beacons which is visibly on the ground and objects around the vehicle just like on the pc?
Jagdedge123

Post by Jagdedge123 »

With all these requests for excavators, and timber and the like, don't they have Lumberjack Simulator for PS4? They should bring Truck and Construction simulator to consoles as well. I wish i could upgrade my graphics card on my PC.
PrincessJessi84

Post by PrincessJessi84 »

KaptainKush169 wrote:How about realistic beacon mod which created an orange glow off the beacons which is visibly on the ground and objects around the vehicle just like on the pc?
this was one area where giants actually weighed in a while back and they said it wont be coming to console due to performance limitations.. like they said.. having a single tractor with 1 set of flashing lights wouldn't be a problem.. however.. potentially having dozens of tractors with their lights flashing "realistically" would render the game unplayable on console
https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
PC
PC - Ryzen 7-2700 8core, 32gb ram, 2x2tb SSD, RTX 2080 SUPER 8gb, GX-850 Gold PSU
Displays - ASUS ROG Strix XG43VQ 43” Super Ultra-Wide Curved HDR Gaming Monitor 120Hz (3840 x 1200)
Samsung CFG70 27" Curved gaming Monitor 144HZ (1920 x 1080)
2x 24" Dell Monitors
Controllers - T150 Pro, Side Panel, TrackIR7, TM Stick
CAT2241

Post by CAT2241 »

What are the chances of someone creating a backhoe for Consol?
Like a JCB backhoe.
Bbraydan98

Post by Bbraydan98 »

I think a drilling rig would be pretty cool because I mean it's never been done before in fs... one were you could buy the components and put them together just if your bored and like a challenge...the pics I have from work and stuff wouldn't load but you could search triple box drilling rigs and rig moves for a example for those who aren't knowledgeable in the drilling and rig moving industry!!
Creeperstevebro

Post by Creeperstevebro »

:hmm: I would REALLY like to see an all in one go mower for Xbox one. One that has a reasonably good gas tank, speed, vehicle size, mower size and storage size. I really hope this isn't too much to ask but I would love it. Thanks
EDS1963

Post by EDS1963 »

Autoloader trailers for console play would be great anybody working on t?